Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden City (Modern Fantasy OOC Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@/AbyssRanger I don't have a preference. Possibly in the holidays because otherwise he'll be working a lot throughout the day.

@/SuddenShimmer Oliver's probably only a regular if there's coffee hahaha.

@/Draconequis Oliver would possibly attend, but not regularly. Just when he needs to wind down. *coughs* When his students fail. *coughs*
@/AbyssRanger I don't have a preference. Possibly in the holidays because otherwise he'll be working a lot throughout the day.

@/SuddenShimmer Oliver's probably only a regular if there's coffee hahaha.

@/Draconequis Oliver would possibly attend, but not regularly. Just when he needs to wind down. *coughs* When his students fail. *coughs*
@AbyssRanger

I like the warmer seasons, like spring and (sometimes) summer. There's more to do since the weather is nice, and you're more motivated to go outside when it's warm than when it's cold. For me, at least. Everyone is different, ha ha XD
@AbyssRanger

I like the warmer seasons, like spring and (sometimes) summer. There's more to do since the weather is nice, and you're more motivated to go outside when it's warm than when it's cold. For me, at least. Everyone is different, ha ha XD
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@/AbyssRanger

I don't mind, although Ozul will probably never go outside if it's winter ^^' (or at least not that much)
@/AbyssRanger

I don't mind, although Ozul will probably never go outside if it's winter ^^' (or at least not that much)
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@AbyssRanger

Spring maybe?
And the pharmacy could be called Herbally Yours.

@SuddenShimmer

Dawn just come in randomly and buys something. When and what depends on her mood.
@AbyssRanger

Spring maybe?
And the pharmacy could be called Herbally Yours.

@SuddenShimmer

Dawn just come in randomly and buys something. When and what depends on her mood.
Midnight
@AbyssRanger
I love autumn, but I'm not super picky.
@AbyssRanger
I love autumn, but I'm not super picky.
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@/Abyssranger

any time of the year is fine for both Q and Madigan :D

good times. :D

@/meely @/Bardicbat

looking forward to seeing your characters come into the yoga studio for some yoga occasionally. Q is a good Yogi.

@/Mistressmagpie

Oh, yeah that is cool, Q's shop gets in peaceful meditative music, and music without words. So hopefully your character likes peaceful meditative music and serene bird calls and waterfalls?? ^>^
@/Abyssranger

any time of the year is fine for both Q and Madigan :D

good times. :D

@/meely @/Bardicbat

looking forward to seeing your characters come into the yoga studio for some yoga occasionally. Q is a good Yogi.

@/Mistressmagpie

Oh, yeah that is cool, Q's shop gets in peaceful meditative music, and music without words. So hopefully your character likes peaceful meditative music and serene bird calls and waterfalls?? ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@AbyssRanger @Draconequis @meely @MissHandled @1nterestingRaven @Kaixin @SuddenShimmer @BardicBat @MidnightWolf2
(don't know who's subbed, sorry if you get two pings)

Does anybody have a specific piece in Enna's shop they've got their eye on? Is anyone looking to commission a piece?
@AbyssRanger @Draconequis @meely @MissHandled @1nterestingRaven @Kaixin @SuddenShimmer @BardicBat @MidnightWolf2
(don't know who's subbed, sorry if you get two pings)

Does anybody have a specific piece in Enna's shop they've got their eye on? Is anyone looking to commission a piece?
@Draconequis
My character listens to everything. They're not going to object to anything Q carries. :)
@Draconequis
My character listens to everything. They're not going to object to anything Q carries. :)
Okay, so since the majority of people have responded an there is a tie between autumn and spring, I am going to break the tie and have it be spring so that Sudden's naga character is free to move around without having to deal with the cold so all the characters can move around as they like. I hope that is okay with everyone!
Okay, so since the majority of people have responded an there is a tie between autumn and spring, I am going to break the tie and have it be spring so that Sudden's naga character is free to move around without having to deal with the cold so all the characters can move around as they like. I hope that is okay with everyone!
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
sorry I was gone all day, busy day, but this all sounds good to me!!
sorry I was gone all day, busy day, but this all sounds good to me!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7