Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden City (Modern Fantasy OOC Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AbyssRanger

Thanks! Here's my character (not too detailed I'm afraid, but they'll grow):

Name: Enna Kappur
Gender: Genderfluid, uses any pronouns you care to throw at them.
Sexuality: Asexual, aromantic
Species: Human, storm summoner. They can call lightning pretty much whenever they want. To call a true storm takes preparation and a long nap afterward. They can call snowstorms, but only small ones when the weather is already cold.
Occupation: Runs a small jewelry shop called the Entrancing Emporium. Takes commissions.
Appearance: 4'10", large hands, wide flat nose, grey eyes, dark skin. Piercings in their nose and ears. Has a tattoo of two crows on their shoulder. Short hair that is mostly dark purple with an orange streak through it. Wears jeans and a green jacket most days.
Personality: Easygoing, friendly, and relaxed. Quiet and reserved, but likes people. A good listener. Has their earbuds in most of the time when not talking to anyone.
Backstory: Enna spent their childhood in the foster system, bouncing from parent to parent who couldn't handle their pronouns or their untreated OCD or the random lightning. They grew cautious and reserved about their thoughts very quickly. They ran away at 14 and again at 17, and the second time they met someone who knew someone who's brother's friend's third cousin had heard of Forest Nook.  As soon as they turned 18 they found the town and settled in. They've been living there ever since.
Other: Has OCD. Can't touch people without washing their hands right away, can't step on sidewalk cracks, gets random intrusive thoughts. REALLY likes snakes, especially pythons. Has three ball pythons currently. (Their names are Spot, Saffron, and George for the curious.)
@AbyssRanger

Thanks! Here's my character (not too detailed I'm afraid, but they'll grow):

Name: Enna Kappur
Gender: Genderfluid, uses any pronouns you care to throw at them.
Sexuality: Asexual, aromantic
Species: Human, storm summoner. They can call lightning pretty much whenever they want. To call a true storm takes preparation and a long nap afterward. They can call snowstorms, but only small ones when the weather is already cold.
Occupation: Runs a small jewelry shop called the Entrancing Emporium. Takes commissions.
Appearance: 4'10", large hands, wide flat nose, grey eyes, dark skin. Piercings in their nose and ears. Has a tattoo of two crows on their shoulder. Short hair that is mostly dark purple with an orange streak through it. Wears jeans and a green jacket most days.
Personality: Easygoing, friendly, and relaxed. Quiet and reserved, but likes people. A good listener. Has their earbuds in most of the time when not talking to anyone.
Backstory: Enna spent their childhood in the foster system, bouncing from parent to parent who couldn't handle their pronouns or their untreated OCD or the random lightning. They grew cautious and reserved about their thoughts very quickly. They ran away at 14 and again at 17, and the second time they met someone who knew someone who's brother's friend's third cousin had heard of Forest Nook.  As soon as they turned 18 they found the town and settled in. They've been living there ever since.
Other: Has OCD. Can't touch people without washing their hands right away, can't step on sidewalk cracks, gets random intrusive thoughts. REALLY likes snakes, especially pythons. Has three ball pythons currently. (Their names are Spot, Saffron, and George for the curious.)
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@AbyssRanger

May I join?
@AbyssRanger

May I join?
Midnight
@Mistressmagpie
(sent you a message with a couple questions ^^)

@MidnightWolf2
Sure! We are open for anyone to join
@Mistressmagpie
(sent you a message with a couple questions ^^)

@MidnightWolf2
Sure! We are open for anyone to join
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

Name: Dawn (last name unknown)

Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight)

Species: Human, her power is shapeshifting but she can’t change into anything smaller than an ant. She can’t do mythical creatures, and no matter what form her eye color will always be the same. She can talk in animal form, but prefers not too because she has never had anyone to talk to.

Occupation: Highschooler (although she only shows up to school half the time.)

Appearance: Her hair is a golden-blonde, and her eyes are a bright teal color. She is 5’4” and has the long and lean build. She tends to get holes in her clothes and her clothes are plain and cheap.

Personality: She is mischievous, spontaneous and tends to make accidental jokes and terrible puns. She doesn’t really have friends. She tends to be carefree and cherished her freedom.

Backstory: She started out in the orphanage with no memory of her parents. The orphanage had a routine and was pretty strict. Even though the people running it were pretty kind Dawn grew to hate the monotonous life that she was living. At around 7 she discovered her powers (she was exploring when she fell into a river without knowing how to swim, and the panic of it caused her to flux into a trout) when she got some control over them she changed into a wolf and ran away into the woods. She lived there for years until (at age 14) she found her way to Forest Nook. She then went/goes to high school where she (having only recived 2nd grade education) doesn’t really understand what they are teaching, so she spends most of her time doodling. She lives in a cave out in the woods near a stream, which is actually pretty cozy.
@AbyssRanger

Species: Human, her power is shapeshifting but she can’t change into anything smaller than an ant. She can’t do mythical creatures, and no matter what form her eye color will always be the same. She can talk in animal form, but prefers not too because she has never had anyone to talk to.

Occupation: Highschooler (although she only shows up to school half the time.)

Appearance: Her hair is a golden-blonde, and her eyes are a bright teal color. She is 5’4” and has the long and lean build. She tends to get holes in her clothes and her clothes are plain and cheap.

Personality: She is mischievous, spontaneous and tends to make accidental jokes and terrible puns. She doesn’t really have friends. She tends to be carefree and cherished her freedom.

Backstory: She started out in the orphanage with no memory of her parents. The orphanage had a routine and was pretty strict. Even though the people running it were pretty kind Dawn grew to hate the monotonous life that she was living. At around 7 she discovered her powers (she was exploring when she fell into a river without knowing how to swim, and the panic of it caused her to flux into a trout) when she got some control over them she changed into a wolf and ran away into the woods. She lived there for years until (at age 14) she found her way to Forest Nook. She then went/goes to high school where she (having only recived 2nd grade education) doesn’t really understand what they are teaching, so she spends most of her time doodling. She lives in a cave out in the woods near a stream, which is actually pretty cozy.
Midnight
Name: Sylvia Qui-Tal
Species: Elf-Rabbit (It explains it)
Appearance: 5' exactly, long, white hair usually braided, and bright, evergreen eyes. She has pale skin and is as thin as a stick. She usually wears a black leather jacket and faded blue jeans.
Personality: Very friendly and is always hanging out with someone, never likes to be alone, but she is very socially awkward. (kind of like me) She is shy but only around new people. She loves to go for a run and is very carefree.
Backstory: Sylvia's mother, an elf loved animals, but one day she met a rabbit with a personality like she had never seen before. She used magic to turn the rabbit into a human. Unfortunately one of the animals disturbed Sylvia's mother while sh was doing the spell. It worked but the rabbit-human kept his ability to jump high and little rabbit tail. When Sylvia was born she had the same tail and jump abiliity as her father.
Other: -_-
Is this good? I know others are longer so please tell me if i should add anything. I did not put the sexuality because i am too young to know what that means.
Name: Sylvia Qui-Tal
Species: Elf-Rabbit (It explains it)
Appearance: 5' exactly, long, white hair usually braided, and bright, evergreen eyes. She has pale skin and is as thin as a stick. She usually wears a black leather jacket and faded blue jeans.
Personality: Very friendly and is always hanging out with someone, never likes to be alone, but she is very socially awkward. (kind of like me) She is shy but only around new people. She loves to go for a run and is very carefree.
Backstory: Sylvia's mother, an elf loved animals, but one day she met a rabbit with a personality like she had never seen before. She used magic to turn the rabbit into a human. Unfortunately one of the animals disturbed Sylvia's mother while sh was doing the spell. It worked but the rabbit-human kept his ability to jump high and little rabbit tail. When Sylvia was born she had the same tail and jump abiliity as her father.
Other: -_-
Is this good? I know others are longer so please tell me if i should add anything. I did not put the sexuality because i am too young to know what that means.
@Ravanger
Very sorry that I couldn't get it changed before you posted but I am closing off the roleplay after Midnightwolf. Very sorry >.>

@MidnightWolf2
Okay, a couple things. First, when you asked if a shapeshifter was okay, I thought you meant like that was your character's species ^^;; Like this isn't X-Men but, if you want her to be a human, maybe she has shapeshifting magic? Also, I'm not sure she fits in age wise, since the majority of characters are at least over twenty. I'm also not sure about her living in a cave and all. Like I'm sure that someone in Forest Nook would take her in or something?
@Ravanger
Very sorry that I couldn't get it changed before you posted but I am closing off the roleplay after Midnightwolf. Very sorry >.>

@MidnightWolf2
Okay, a couple things. First, when you asked if a shapeshifter was okay, I thought you meant like that was your character's species ^^;; Like this isn't X-Men but, if you want her to be a human, maybe she has shapeshifting magic? Also, I'm not sure she fits in age wise, since the majority of characters are at least over twenty. I'm also not sure about her living in a cave and all. Like I'm sure that someone in Forest Nook would take her in or something?
@AbyssRanger

Ok I will fix that. Question, does forest nook have an apothecary? ‘Cause I dawn could run that. (Basically make salves and stuff)
@AbyssRanger

Ok I will fix that. Question, does forest nook have an apothecary? ‘Cause I dawn could run that. (Basically make salves and stuff)
Midnight
@MidnightWolf2
I don't think that we have one yet? You know this is a modern roleplay, right? So, the modern equivalent would be a pharmacy. I mean, there is a way that magic and modernity can mingle. So, like a pharmacy that sells normal stuff as well as magical cures and cures specific to species in the town. You know?
@MidnightWolf2
I don't think that we have one yet? You know this is a modern roleplay, right? So, the modern equivalent would be a pharmacy. I mean, there is a way that magic and modernity can mingle. So, like a pharmacy that sells normal stuff as well as magical cures and cures specific to species in the town. You know?
@AbyssRanger

Yah ok I’ll do that.
@AbyssRanger

Yah ok I’ll do that.
Midnight
@AbyssRanger

Species: Shapeshifter she can’t change into anything smaller than an ant. She can’t do mythical creatures, and no matter what form her eye color will always be the same. She can talk in animal form, but prefers not too because she has never had anyone to talk to.

Backstory: She started out in the orphanage with no memory of her parents. The orphanage had a routine and was pretty strict. Even though the people running it were pretty kind Dawn grew to hate the monotonous life that she was living. At around 7 she discovered her powers (she was exploring when she fell into a river without knowing how to swim, and the panic of it caused her to flux into a trout) she then spent years trying to master them and when she got some control over them she changed into a wolf and ran away into the woods. She lived there for a year until (at age 14) she found her way to Forest Nook. She then went to high school where she developed an interest in medicine, other creatures, and magic. When she graduated she started a job at the pharmacy, and she took over when the original owner retired. Dawn often will go out and gather the herbs herself and has all of their scents memorized. (Even the magical ones) She lives in a small house at the edge of town.

Other
She loves collecting animal trinkets
Her favorite animals are in the feline and canine groups.
She is really good with herbs and medicine.

@AbyssRanger

Species: Shapeshifter she can’t change into anything smaller than an ant. She can’t do mythical creatures, and no matter what form her eye color will always be the same. She can talk in animal form, but prefers not too because she has never had anyone to talk to.

Backstory: She started out in the orphanage with no memory of her parents. The orphanage had a routine and was pretty strict. Even though the people running it were pretty kind Dawn grew to hate the monotonous life that she was living. At around 7 she discovered her powers (she was exploring when she fell into a river without knowing how to swim, and the panic of it caused her to flux into a trout) she then spent years trying to master them and when she got some control over them she changed into a wolf and ran away into the woods. She lived there for a year until (at age 14) she found her way to Forest Nook. She then went to high school where she developed an interest in medicine, other creatures, and magic. When she graduated she started a job at the pharmacy, and she took over when the original owner retired. Dawn often will go out and gather the herbs herself and has all of their scents memorized. (Even the magical ones) She lives in a small house at the edge of town.

Other
She loves collecting animal trinkets
Her favorite animals are in the feline and canine groups.
She is really good with herbs and medicine.

Midnight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7