Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daemon Superno (OOC)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I keep getting my posts trampled over because other people ping the same person after lol
I keep getting my posts trampled over because other people ping the same person after lol
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Aah I just noticed these messages now :0 woops!

@DangerousGirl I might take you up on that offer, we'll see how they react to each other though ;)

@Dovlovely Just wanna make sure you know I joined so there's no problems or anything
Aah I just noticed these messages now :0 woops!

@DangerousGirl I might take you up on that offer, we'll see how they react to each other though ;)

@Dovlovely Just wanna make sure you know I joined so there's no problems or anything
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida eek sorry I didn't notice, I was pretty distracted today! I'll add you now. Feel free to start interaction too~
@Neraida eek sorry I didn't notice, I was pretty distracted today! I'll add you now. Feel free to start interaction too~
hello all

Im thinking of drawing a group photo of everyone and I want to know who all want their characters in it, and who. hehe
hello all

Im thinking of drawing a group photo of everyone and I want to know who all want their characters in it, and who. hehe
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aww that's a cute idea! I'd be happy to be included <3 Can send over some gems also for you as I'd feel bad otherwise!
Aww that's a cute idea! I'd be happy to be included <3 Can send over some gems also for you as I'd feel bad otherwise!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Awesome idea @/dangerousgirl ! I’d love for my characters to be in it:)
Awesome idea @/dangerousgirl ! I’d love for my characters to be in it:)
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@/DangerousGirl

Would it be too much to request Sarnor in it, too?
@/DangerousGirl

Would it be too much to request Sarnor in it, too?
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@/DangerousGirl
I wouldn't mind having both my characters in the picture •w•
@/DangerousGirl
I wouldn't mind having both my characters in the picture •w•
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
I would like Chiha and Sylvia in it please!
I would like Chiha and Sylvia in it please!
@/DangerousGirl

*evil laugh* can I have all of my characters? (that's what 4?) Onyx, Rebel, Theron, and Verlangen
@/DangerousGirl

*evil laugh* can I have all of my characters? (that's what 4?) Onyx, Rebel, Theron, and Verlangen
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24