Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Mission for Power
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Got it
Got it
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Well derp I already ship Vinesnek and Undergloom
Well derp I already ship Vinesnek and Undergloom
sz13nwR.png
@Eaglerider

Hey, am I still the mind-controlling dragon? I'm fine either way but I want to check first.
@Eaglerider

Hey, am I still the mind-controlling dragon? I'm fine either way but I want to check first.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Wait maybe they reserved it in PM I didn’t see it in here
Wait maybe they reserved it in PM I didn’t see it in here
sz13nwR.png
haha I could see that... Undergloom is a very lonely man. I guess I forgot to mention he likes to manipulate others but would easily let himself be manipulated by a female that showed interest. because hes thirsty **
haha I could see that... Undergloom is a very lonely man. I guess I forgot to mention he likes to manipulate others but would easily let himself be manipulated by a female that showed interest. because hes thirsty **
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
[quote name="V88" date="2018-03-01 17:31:32" ] @/Eaglerider The first prompt would be nice if you replace humans with beastclan since humans don't really exist in FR. I have a dragon who really hates the beastclans, and would possibly seek to 'redeem' them by turning them dragon so it'd fit them to be the brainwasher. [/quote] @Relics I guess I didn't TECHNICALLY reserve it, but I would still like to be the main antag.
V88 wrote on 2018-03-01 17:31:32:
@/Eaglerider

The first prompt would be nice if you replace humans with beastclan since humans don't really exist in FR. I have a dragon who really hates the beastclans, and would possibly seek to 'redeem' them by turning them dragon so it'd fit them to be the brainwasher.
@Relics

I guess I didn't TECHNICALLY reserve it, but I would still like to be the main antag.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@v88

Yes you may

(Sorry if I'm forgetful... busy recently...)

I will use neutral dragons once i check how many we have
@v88

Yes you may

(Sorry if I'm forgetful... busy recently...)

I will use neutral dragons once i check how many we have
Vinesnek is that kind of dragon who pokes and sees what good you are to her. If Undergloom showed any signs of a possible ally/cohort, she’d sieze it. That’d actually be rather funny to see, those two trying to agree on something.
Vinesnek is that kind of dragon who pokes and sees what good you are to her. If Undergloom showed any signs of a possible ally/cohort, she’d sieze it. That’d actually be rather funny to see, those two trying to agree on something.
sz13nwR.png
that would be hilarious, Undergloom would totally shift gears. hed get confused because literally no girl in his clan has ever wanted him.
that would be hilarious, Undergloom would totally shift gears. hed get confused because literally no girl in his clan has ever wanted him.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
[center][b]Name:[/b] Moon [b]Role in clans:[/b] Traveler/Explorer [b]Preferred role in rp: [/b]Protagonist [b]Backstory:[/b] Moon's egg was blown out of the nest. His egg and rolled into a bush and Luna found it. After it hatched Luna took care of him. Once he grew up he wanted to travel and explore everywhere. Moon does not have a mate and is not wanting one because he wants to go everywhere. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388579/38857885_350.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Very excited almost all the time. He is almost always smiling. It's hard to make him angry but he'll get angry if mess you with his friends. Is not into fighting but unless he has to he will. [b]Strengths:[/b] He mostly uses wind attacks. Is very good with wind attacks. He can fly of long distances because he is a wind dragon. He know most things about the world because he's seen most of it. When he was traveling his clan was taken but he didn't know what to do so he flew off. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] He is not good at fighting with his claws and close up. He isn't really up for fights. He isn't really good at running. (short legs) [b]Goals:[/b] To travel the world and and save his clan although he doesn't know how. Might fall for the main antagonist little tricks. [/center]
Name: Moon

Role in clans: Traveler/Explorer

Preferred role in rp: Protagonist

Backstory: Moon's egg was blown out of the nest. His egg and rolled into a bush and
Luna found it. After it hatched Luna took care of him. Once he grew up he wanted to
travel and explore everywhere. Moon does not have a mate and is not wanting one because he wants to go everywhere.

Appearance:

38857885_350.png

Personality: Very excited almost all the time. He is almost always smiling. It's hard to make him angry but he'll get angry if mess you with his friends. Is not into fighting but unless he has to he will.

Strengths: He mostly uses wind attacks. Is very good with wind attacks. He can fly of long distances because he is a wind dragon. He know most things about the world because he's seen most of it. When he was traveling his clan was taken but he didn't know what to do so he flew off.

Weaknesses: He is not good at fighting with his claws and close up. He isn't really up for fights. He isn't really good at running. (short legs)

Goals: To travel the world and and save his clan although he doesn't know how.

Might fall for the main antagonist little tricks.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15