Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Mission for Power
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
And then the antagonist can munch on that
And then the antagonist can munch on that
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Every dragon knew about beast clans... the attacks and combat they engaged in frequently... though some dragons have noticed a slight decrease in population... while dragons are appearing. As a result of the mysterious occurrence dragons have been dispatched by their clans to investigate what's happening...

Regulus, though not the leader is among the arrivals and is trying to organize them. "Everyone please. We need to be careful. We need to find out the cause and report back to our respective leaders as to why the beast clans are vanishing..." He says. His purple eyes searching them all. "Do any of you have questions? Oh .. my apologies. I am Regulus. I will do my best to run messages to our leaders and aide however i can." He says.
Every dragon knew about beast clans... the attacks and combat they engaged in frequently... though some dragons have noticed a slight decrease in population... while dragons are appearing. As a result of the mysterious occurrence dragons have been dispatched by their clans to investigate what's happening...

Regulus, though not the leader is among the arrivals and is trying to organize them. "Everyone please. We need to be careful. We need to find out the cause and report back to our respective leaders as to why the beast clans are vanishing..." He says. His purple eyes searching them all. "Do any of you have questions? Oh .. my apologies. I am Regulus. I will do my best to run messages to our leaders and aide however i can." He says.
@eaglerider

Maria thought for a moment on everything that had occurred over the past few days. All of it seemed rather strange to her. It seemed like the rise and fall of the two respective populations seemed to be linked in some way, but she couldn't exactly tell what. The dragoness then glanced at Regulus. For now, she would simply observe the other dragons that had gathered.
@eaglerider

Maria thought for a moment on everything that had occurred over the past few days. All of it seemed rather strange to her. It seemed like the rise and fall of the two respective populations seemed to be linked in some way, but she couldn't exactly tell what. The dragoness then glanced at Regulus. For now, she would simply observe the other dragons that had gathered.
Moon didn't really know why the beastclans population decreased. But he didn't know why. All he could do was stay there and take guesses. He looked around and sat down.
Moon didn't really know why the beastclans population decreased. But he didn't know why. All he could do was stay there and take guesses. He looked around and sat down.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
Lionheart approached the area slowly but stopped abruptly as soon as he saw Maria "gryps! you told me that this was an alliance mission... but you didnt say anything about there being...girls... here!" muttered Lionheart, suddenly looking rather nervous

Gryps the blacktalon gave a little chuckle "your mother told me that the clans needed to put together a group of capable dragons to investigate this mystery... she never said anything about what gender everyone would be... besides this is a good opportunity for you to be assertive!" said Gryps

"be assertive... wwhhat d you mean... you know how I am I cant be assertive! I cant talk to girls you know this!" Lionheart mumbled nervously... Gryps began dragging his nervous master forward and pushed him into an awkward sitting position next to Maria

Lionheart just sat there frozen, Gyrps poked him "get it together lioneheart.. now listen and pay attention!" whispered Gryps

Lionheart moved his eyes to watch Regulus but did not shift his position
Lionheart approached the area slowly but stopped abruptly as soon as he saw Maria "gryps! you told me that this was an alliance mission... but you didnt say anything about there being...girls... here!" muttered Lionheart, suddenly looking rather nervous

Gryps the blacktalon gave a little chuckle "your mother told me that the clans needed to put together a group of capable dragons to investigate this mystery... she never said anything about what gender everyone would be... besides this is a good opportunity for you to be assertive!" said Gryps

"be assertive... wwhhat d you mean... you know how I am I cant be assertive! I cant talk to girls you know this!" Lionheart mumbled nervously... Gryps began dragging his nervous master forward and pushed him into an awkward sitting position next to Maria

Lionheart just sat there frozen, Gyrps poked him "get it together lioneheart.. now listen and pay attention!" whispered Gryps

Lionheart moved his eyes to watch Regulus but did not shift his position
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332574/33257344_350.png?mtime=WqBcXQACais.png[/img] updated picture of Lionheart
33257344_350.png?mtime=WqBcXQACais.png

updated picture of Lionheart
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39301880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393019/39301880_350.png[/img] [/url] Maria glanced at the mirror dragon that had sat next to her out of the corner of her eye and noticed that he seemed rather tense. The dragoness, not wanting him to create too much of a scene, figured it'd be best to calm him through simple conversation. "My name's Maria. Who might you be?"
@nyrazium

39301880_350.png

Maria glanced at the mirror dragon that had sat next to her out of the corner of her eye and noticed that he seemed rather tense. The dragoness, not wanting him to create too much of a scene, figured it'd be best to calm him through simple conversation. "My name's Maria. Who might you be?"
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/387352/38735114p.png[/img][/center] Inkwell and Co. were fashionably late, as always. A purple fae and blood-red spiral stood on a jagged boulder. The former had on attire suggesting she was at least somewhat concerned about looking stupid in front of others, while the latter had nothing but a red hood and mantle. No weapons were visible, although there was an audible [i]clack[/i] with every step the spiral took, thanks to her hidden metal claws. The fae smiled as she saw the group. “Sorry!” She called from atop her perch, her fins ruffling. “We just got lost, that’s all!” Of course, this was a lie, but it would be far too complicated to explain their lateness. The two then descended amid the company. “Oh, introductions, my mistake. I’m Inkwell, and this is Bloodsnek.” She motioned to the spiral, who was all cheery smiles. “I imagine you know why we’re here. Heh, didn’t think the group would be quite this big...” she shrugged. “And I’m not sure what to do now.” Bloodsnek looked over the company thoughtfully. “We could start with a plan,” she suggested in a peppy voice. (If you’re confused on the identity of Bloodsnek, see Inkwell’s Nega ability.) [center]————— [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/386100/38609988p.png[/img][/center] Oh, did princess over there forget to introduce me? Well allow me to do it myself. My name is Vinesnek of the Relics... and that’s all you need to know for my identity. Now, seeing the infernal motley crew below do not know me, and you are probably confused right now, allow me to go back in time. For explanation’s sake. You’ll catch on. [center]—————[/center] “Erm... you’re still not the most friendly face.” I hissed, both internally and externally, as Inkwell took a step back, frowning. She’d already given my outfit - what of it, with it’s burlap hood and nothing else - a slight revamp to make my face more open and cheery. Not working out for her. “Rrrreeeally,” I said, drawing out my syllables like those false interpretations of snakes do. “I wonder why.” I grinned. “Hate to break it to you, Moonlight, but your precious Bloodsnek isn’t much better.” Inkwell sighed at my use of her optimistic nickname I’d dubbed her. “She’s still better,” she mused, and before I could counter her my shadow leapt up and took the form of a blood red spiral. I curled my lip in disgust. My mortal opposite. “We’ll go down,” Inkwell said, “and you stay guard.” She gave me a hard stare before she and Bloodsnek headed out. In a mocking tone, I whispered, “Whatever you say, Moonlight.”
38735114p.png

Inkwell and Co. were fashionably late, as always.

A purple fae and blood-red spiral stood on a jagged boulder. The former had on attire suggesting she was at least somewhat concerned about looking stupid in front of others, while the latter had nothing but a red hood and mantle. No weapons were visible, although there was an audible clack with every step the spiral took, thanks to her hidden metal claws.

The fae smiled as she saw the group. “Sorry!” She called from atop her perch, her fins ruffling. “We just got lost, that’s all!” Of course, this was a lie, but it would be far too complicated to explain their lateness. The two then descended amid the company.

“Oh, introductions, my mistake. I’m Inkwell, and this is Bloodsnek.” She motioned to the spiral, who was all cheery smiles. “I imagine you know why we’re here. Heh, didn’t think the group would be quite this big...” she shrugged. “And I’m not sure what to do now.”

Bloodsnek looked over the company thoughtfully. “We could start with a plan,” she suggested in a peppy voice.

(If you’re confused on the identity of Bloodsnek, see Inkwell’s Nega ability.)
—————

38609988p.png

Oh, did princess over there forget to introduce me? Well allow me to do it myself.

My name is Vinesnek of the Relics... and that’s all you need to know for my identity. Now, seeing the infernal motley crew below do not know me, and you are probably confused right now, allow me to go back in time. For explanation’s sake.

You’ll catch on.
—————

“Erm... you’re still not the most friendly face.”

I hissed, both internally and externally, as Inkwell took a step back, frowning. She’d already given my outfit - what of it, with it’s burlap hood and nothing else - a slight revamp to make my face more open and cheery. Not working out for her.

“Rrrreeeally,” I said, drawing out my syllables like those false interpretations of snakes do. “I wonder why.” I grinned. “Hate to break it to you, Moonlight, but your precious Bloodsnek isn’t much better.”

Inkwell sighed at my use of her optimistic nickname I’d dubbed her. “She’s still better,” she mused, and before I could counter her my shadow leapt up and took the form of a blood red spiral. I curled my lip in disgust. My mortal opposite.

“We’ll go down,” Inkwell said, “and you stay guard.” She gave me a hard stare before she and Bloodsnek headed out.

In a mocking tone, I whispered, “Whatever you say, Moonlight.”
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Moon got out his map and looked at it.
Moon got out his map and looked at it.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
Lionheart opened his mouth to say something to Maria... no words came out

Gyrps gave a chuckle "his name is lionheart! its very nice to meet you maria, I am Gryps the renegade blacktalon... I am both my masters familiar and personal trainer, he is quite young, not much older than you id say!" said Gyrps

Lionheart opened his mouth to say something to Maria... no words came out

Gyrps gave a chuckle "his name is lionheart! its very nice to meet you maria, I am Gryps the renegade blacktalon... I am both my masters familiar and personal trainer, he is quite young, not much older than you id say!" said Gyrps

dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15