Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF roleplay partners!
1 2 3
@sarcasticspook

Im sorry ti hear :( hope things are ok now though.

Cool! Do you prefer discord or forums?
@sarcasticspook

Im sorry ti hear :( hope things are ok now though.

Cool! Do you prefer discord or forums?
@SarcasticSpook

If you're still up for more people to RP with, I thought the FR plot "What they don't know won't kill us" looked like an interesting thing to RP about and a good way for me to begin developing clan lore.

If you want to RP with me, I can do it here or on Discord.

Edit: I just saw that you said you're more comfortable RPing with people close to your own age, which I am not. I understand if you don't want to RP with me for this reason!
@SarcasticSpook

If you're still up for more people to RP with, I thought the FR plot "What they don't know won't kill us" looked like an interesting thing to RP about and a good way for me to begin developing clan lore.

If you want to RP with me, I can do it here or on Discord.

Edit: I just saw that you said you're more comfortable RPing with people close to your own age, which I am not. I understand if you don't want to RP with me for this reason!
i really like star wars ok
@Eaglerider
oop sorry about the late reply but yeah things are doing much better now so no worries!

I'm fine with either tbh, so I'll let you decide.

@KhajiitHasWares
Apologies about the wait of a reply! I'm not completely against rping with others that are younger so no worries. I'd be up for rping with you! I find it also really helpful for clan lore too lmao

I'm alright rping on either platforms so you can pick which you'd be more comfortable with c:
@Eaglerider
oop sorry about the late reply but yeah things are doing much better now so no worries!

I'm fine with either tbh, so I'll let you decide.

@KhajiitHasWares
Apologies about the wait of a reply! I'm not completely against rping with others that are younger so no worries. I'd be up for rping with you! I find it also really helpful for clan lore too lmao

I'm alright rping on either platforms so you can pick which you'd be more comfortable with c:
@sarcasticspook

Would you like to do discord?

And no problem, glad things are well :)
@sarcasticspook

Would you like to do discord?

And no problem, glad things are well :)
@SarcasticSpook

If you still want another person to rp with I'm interested in the 'an errand gone wrong' FR story line. I want to start developing lore for my dragons and clan, and this seems like a good way to start.
@SarcasticSpook

If you still want another person to rp with I'm interested in the 'an errand gone wrong' FR story line. I want to start developing lore for my dragons and clan, and this seems like a good way to start.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
@sarcasticspook

Hello, I'm Rue.
I'd be interested in something with you, as long as you don't mind me being rusty.
I'm not really familiar with clan lores and all that but I do like the first idea you posted. Maybe it can be with one of my dragons shifters and a demon of yours, if that's what you want to do.
I just want something fun and casual enough that I can develop my characters.

My idea is something along the lines of an arranged marriage in order to ease tensions between clans. They have never met and feel angry and bitter about the whole idea and why they were the lucky ones chosen for such an awful thing. But for whatever reason, they end up meeting beforehand and hit it off, which eventually leads to secret meetings and all that stuff.
But I'm willing to try anything really, as long as it's fantasy based and I can use one of my dragons shifters.

I'm over 25 and only have a tablet so mistakes will happen thanks to autocorrect. I can try to reply a few times a week. Unfortunately I do not have any writing samples to show you.
@sarcasticspook

Hello, I'm Rue.
I'd be interested in something with you, as long as you don't mind me being rusty.
I'm not really familiar with clan lores and all that but I do like the first idea you posted. Maybe it can be with one of my dragons shifters and a demon of yours, if that's what you want to do.
I just want something fun and casual enough that I can develop my characters.

My idea is something along the lines of an arranged marriage in order to ease tensions between clans. They have never met and feel angry and bitter about the whole idea and why they were the lucky ones chosen for such an awful thing. But for whatever reason, they end up meeting beforehand and hit it off, which eventually leads to secret meetings and all that stuff.
But I'm willing to try anything really, as long as it's fantasy based and I can use one of my dragons shifters.

I'm over 25 and only have a tablet so mistakes will happen thanks to autocorrect. I can try to reply a few times a week. Unfortunately I do not have any writing samples to show you.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue
Heya!
It's alright, I haven't rped in a bit either so I'm a little rusty myself so no worries!
Understandable, I feel rp should be for the fun of it and the chance to further develop your characters. I personally don't have my clan lore completely polished either aha. Still I'd be up for your idea of the arranged marriage! It's an interesting addition to what I came up with.

Though I will admit one of my demon characters I usually use for relationship rps is poly and already in a relationship with another but it's an open one. I figured I'd let you know since those two demon ocs of mine are the only ones I made in Fr so far aha. Though for the sake of the story we can work something out with them if you'd prefer that? Otherwise I'm more than fine with you using your Dragon shifters!

Don't worry about it, I use my phone sometimes too so I'll also have some mistakes myself. Autocorrect can be awful sometimes.
@Perdurue
Heya!
It's alright, I haven't rped in a bit either so I'm a little rusty myself so no worries!
Understandable, I feel rp should be for the fun of it and the chance to further develop your characters. I personally don't have my clan lore completely polished either aha. Still I'd be up for your idea of the arranged marriage! It's an interesting addition to what I came up with.

Though I will admit one of my demon characters I usually use for relationship rps is poly and already in a relationship with another but it's an open one. I figured I'd let you know since those two demon ocs of mine are the only ones I made in Fr so far aha. Though for the sake of the story we can work something out with them if you'd prefer that? Otherwise I'm more than fine with you using your Dragon shifters!

Don't worry about it, I use my phone sometimes too so I'll also have some mistakes myself. Autocorrect can be awful sometimes.
[center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/4345813_vlSisopzkPolkQP.gif[/img][/center]
4345813_vlSisopzkPolkQP.gif
[center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/4345813_vlSisopzkPolkQP.gif[/img][/center]
1 2 3