Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | > enter the history makers [OOC]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
YES
YES
Hey guys anyone remember THIS beauty where everyone is gay 666% of the time and Burr can't talk and Alex can read minds and Monroe is just generally annoying?

EDIT: I reread the whole thing (I mean, it's not like it's long) and it's actually pretty good if you don't take into account that the OOC thread is five times longer than the main one and that it constantly took me forever to post filler

EDIT 2: Oh you also have to ignore the fact that I correct Willow's grammar every 5 seconds (sorry willow;;) .. also because the 'yes' I posted to the 'is this dead' is on a different page it looks weird

rip, wish this coulda been revived but 99% sure aham's dead and without our lovely Alexander we can do absolutely nothing
Hey guys anyone remember THIS beauty where everyone is gay 666% of the time and Burr can't talk and Alex can read minds and Monroe is just generally annoying?

EDIT: I reread the whole thing (I mean, it's not like it's long) and it's actually pretty good if you don't take into account that the OOC thread is five times longer than the main one and that it constantly took me forever to post filler

EDIT 2: Oh you also have to ignore the fact that I correct Willow's grammar every 5 seconds (sorry willow;;) .. also because the 'yes' I posted to the 'is this dead' is on a different page it looks weird

rip, wish this coulda been revived but 99% sure aham's dead and without our lovely Alexander we can do absolutely nothing
Ah, memories
It will be missed
I think it'd be fun to revive it
But you said
Aham is unfortunately sorta kinda dead
Ah, memories
It will be missed
I think it'd be fun to revive it
But you said
Aham is unfortunately sorta kinda dead
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
yeah, she was a Very Cool Person (TM TM) and it'd be nice if she was still around
yeah, she was a Very Cool Person (TM TM) and it'd be nice if she was still around
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30