Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We can cure any Ailment!(OPEN FRRP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
She nodded. Corruption folded her wings and uttered the floor name. Then she took the plunge once more.
She nodded. Corruption folded her wings and uttered the floor name. Then she took the plunge once more.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@EmeraldJubilee

The guardian nodded her head

"We can remove gembond."

She pulled out another handwritten paper.

"Here, take this. read it on your way in."

She stepped aside to let corruption in to Vigilater Nord.

The paper read as follows

__________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Vigilator Nord research facility!

Vigilater Nord is one of Sornieth's most advanced research laboratories. Spreading out at just under a square kilometer of subterranean territory, and with 8 levels. Floor space is no problem in Vigilator Nord! Just remember guests must be accompanied by a staff member of level 3 or higher to go below floor 4. Floor 7 is strictly off limits to guests.

Equipped with underground hydroponic gardens and groud water source, Vigilator Nord can sustain it's self for years without outside contact.

Our founder, Chairman Doctor Samuel Hayden, would like to send his greetings and hopes you have a pleasant stay here at Vigilator Nord.
@EmeraldJubilee

The guardian nodded her head

"We can remove gembond."

She pulled out another handwritten paper.

"Here, take this. read it on your way in."

She stepped aside to let corruption in to Vigilater Nord.

The paper read as follows

__________________________________________________________________________________

Vigilater Nord is one of Sornieth's most advanced research laboratories. Spreading out at just under a square kilometer of subterranean territory, and with 8 levels. Floor space is no problem in Vigilator Nord! Just remember guests must be accompanied by a staff member of level 3 or higher to go below floor 4. Floor 7 is strictly off limits to guests.

Equipped with underground hydroponic gardens and groud water source, Vigilator Nord can sustain it's self for years without outside contact.

Our founder, Chairman Doctor Samuel Hayden, would like to send his greetings and hopes you have a pleasant stay here at Vigilator Nord.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
((I’ve subbed, no need to ping me!))

Kiril thanked the Guardian with a smile, overjoyed at the idea of being cured of gembond. He was too excited to read through the entire letter, and skimmed through it as he entered the cave. He was surprised to see that an entire floor was forbidden for guests to enter. Though surely it was simply where medicines and such were kept? If they really could cure everything, they’d likely need a much larger space than usual to store everything! Kiril put the letter away, then suddenly realized her had no idea what to do now. Uhhh...
((I’ve subbed, no need to ping me!))

Kiril thanked the Guardian with a smile, overjoyed at the idea of being cured of gembond. He was too excited to read through the entire letter, and skimmed through it as he entered the cave. He was surprised to see that an entire floor was forbidden for guests to enter. Though surely it was simply where medicines and such were kept? If they really could cure everything, they’d likely need a much larger space than usual to store everything! Kiril put the letter away, then suddenly realized her had no idea what to do now. Uhhh...
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@YarnDrawcia

The shaft launched Corruption straight up and deposited her on the second floor, followed shortly by Vengeance.

"Well this is where I will leave you to go and explore. I hope to see you in the future."

Vengeance said "Eight" into the shaft and jumped in. She fell, rushing down and out of sight .

Now the choice was Corruptions-

-She could go to the Cafeteria and get a bite to eat.

-She could head up to the First floor and explore the facility.

-She could head down to the Third floor and explore the facility.

-She could go to her room and rest
@YarnDrawcia

The shaft launched Corruption straight up and deposited her on the second floor, followed shortly by Vengeance.

"Well this is where I will leave you to go and explore. I hope to see you in the future."

Vengeance said "Eight" into the shaft and jumped in. She fell, rushing down and out of sight .

Now the choice was Corruptions-

-She could go to the Cafeteria and get a bite to eat.

-She could head up to the First floor and explore the facility.

-She could head down to the Third floor and explore the facility.

-She could go to her room and rest
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
"Thanks. You have a good one."
Corruption heads into the cafeteria to see what food is available. Hopefully insects or plants. She can't stomach meat or seafood.
"Thanks. You have a good one."
Corruption heads into the cafeteria to see what food is available. Hopefully insects or plants. She can't stomach meat or seafood.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
EmeraldJubilee ((I'm going to write the name of the person the post is directed to at the top of the post)) Kiril walked into the cave entrance, it straightened and the walled smoothed. The tunnel Abruptly opened huge underground space lit in the center with a massive Crystal which gave off a soothing blue-white light. The room had tables scatted around with various dragons sitting around. A loping sound came from the cave entrance. Upon turning around it was revealed that the sound was coming from a large ridgeback male running down the tunnel. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379386/37938551_350.png[/img][/center] [center]"Parden me! Courier coming through!"[/center]
EmeraldJubilee
((I'm going to write the name of the person the post is directed to at the top of the post))

Kiril walked into the cave entrance, it straightened and the walled smoothed. The tunnel Abruptly opened huge underground space lit in the center with a massive Crystal which gave off a soothing blue-white light. The room had tables scatted around with various dragons sitting around.

A loping sound came from the cave entrance. Upon turning around it was revealed that the sound was coming from a large ridgeback male running down the tunnel.

37938551_350.png

"Parden me! Courier coming through!"
((YarnDrawcia))

The Cafeteria was decent sized with tables throughout.

There were a few different choices for food.

For plants there were

-There was a deciant sized salad bar. A sign over it reads
"Fresh from Hydroponics!"

-There was also a assortment of fresh fruit on a table nearby.

-a small table stood in the corner with a dragon attending it. The sign on the table read:
"Plant Alternative! 'Don't ask because we don't know' "

For bugs the options are-
-A bowl of miscellaneous insects sat on the other side of the room

-Beetle-kebabs with roasted bell pepper, and pineapple. with a sign reading
"Today's Special!"

-Candied scorpions
((YarnDrawcia))

The Cafeteria was decent sized with tables throughout.

There were a few different choices for food.

For plants there were

-There was a deciant sized salad bar. A sign over it reads
"Fresh from Hydroponics!"

-There was also a assortment of fresh fruit on a table nearby.

-a small table stood in the corner with a dragon attending it. The sign on the table read:
"Plant Alternative! 'Don't ask because we don't know' "

For bugs the options are-
-A bowl of miscellaneous insects sat on the other side of the room

-Beetle-kebabs with roasted bell pepper, and pineapple. with a sign reading
"Today's Special!"

-Candied scorpions
@Nope570 Zubeneschamali was sceptical of the mantra of Vigilator Nord. “We can cure any ailment!” struck him as a slogan for a quack ‘remedy’ with a hefty price tag. Zuben couldn’t quite believe that he had managed to drag himself here. “Desperation will do that, I guess.” He muttered under his breath. It seemed like eons since he had taken a holiday- he was a native of Ice and an important competent of the clan, so why would he have bothered? The humidity of the Viridian Labyrinth was inspiring second thoughts in the Skydancer dragon. Nonetheless, Zuben lumbered over to what he believed to be the entrance. “Hello?” Zuben spoke nervously in a quiet, cultured voice. “I... I heard that there was a healer here. Someone who might help me with my ailment. Gembound.” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32040305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320404/32040305_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Nope570
Zubeneschamali was sceptical of the mantra of Vigilator Nord. “We can cure any ailment!” struck him as a slogan for a quack ‘remedy’ with a hefty price tag. Zuben couldn’t quite believe that he had managed to drag himself here. “Desperation will do that, I guess.” He muttered under his breath. It seemed like eons since he had taken a holiday- he was a native of Ice and an important competent of the clan, so why would he have bothered? The humidity of the Viridian Labyrinth was inspiring second thoughts in the Skydancer dragon. Nonetheless, Zuben lumbered over to what he believed to be the entrance. “Hello?” Zuben spoke nervously in a quiet, cultured voice. “I... I heard that there was a healer here. Someone who might help me with my ailment. Gembound.”

32040305_350.png
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
@apart
The guardian responded to Zuben
"Hmm, Jembound is popular today. Yes we can treat you."

She pulled out another note.

___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________
"Here, read this on your way in. Welcome to Vigilater Nord."

The guardian stepped aside to let him in.

"Cause no trouble."
@apart
The guardian responded to Zuben
"Hmm, Jembound is popular today. Yes we can treat you."

She pulled out another note.

"Here, read this on your way in. Welcome to Vigilater Nord."

The guardian stepped aside to let him in.

"Cause no trouble."
@Nope570
Popular? In his travel-wearied state, Zubeneschamali was prepared to spit out an insult but stopped himself. As far as he could tell, the other dragon didn’t seem to mean the comment maliciously. Zuben’s familiar, a Maned Rasa, scampered around his stone-encrusted legs. Zuben heard the dragon announce that she was proffering a note. “I’m sorry, but I cannot see it.” Zuben said apologetically. “The gembound has smothered my eyes. I’m blind”.
@Nope570
Popular? In his travel-wearied state, Zubeneschamali was prepared to spit out an insult but stopped himself. As far as he could tell, the other dragon didn’t seem to mean the comment maliciously. Zuben’s familiar, a Maned Rasa, scampered around his stone-encrusted legs. Zuben heard the dragon announce that she was proffering a note. “I’m sorry, but I cannot see it.” Zuben said apologetically. “The gembound has smothered my eyes. I’m blind”.
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71