Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private 1x1] Ambassador
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
When Foxfire finally found Nyx she was trying to settle an argument between two hatchlings. "Nyx, Come Quick!" Foxfire yelled. "Not now Foxfire, can't you see in busy?" Nyx said not even looking at Foxfire. "Please! Its an emergency! Ricochet was challenging another dragon when I left you! They're going to do fight!" Foxfire said with urgency. Nyx looked up fast at Foxfire's words. "Lead the way." She said quickly taking off. When the two arrived at the scene Ricochet was about to attack Morlan. "Ricochet!" Nyx yelled. As soon as Ricochet looked up, Nyx threw a powder at his face quickly knocking him out. "Are you alright?" Foxfire quickly asked Morlan. She started checking him all over for injurys.

((Sorry I have not replied. We think that I have caught the flu.))
When Foxfire finally found Nyx she was trying to settle an argument between two hatchlings. "Nyx, Come Quick!" Foxfire yelled. "Not now Foxfire, can't you see in busy?" Nyx said not even looking at Foxfire. "Please! Its an emergency! Ricochet was challenging another dragon when I left you! They're going to do fight!" Foxfire said with urgency. Nyx looked up fast at Foxfire's words. "Lead the way." She said quickly taking off. When the two arrived at the scene Ricochet was about to attack Morlan. "Ricochet!" Nyx yelled. As soon as Ricochet looked up, Nyx threw a powder at his face quickly knocking him out. "Are you alright?" Foxfire quickly asked Morlan. She started checking him all over for injurys.

((Sorry I have not replied. We think that I have caught the flu.))
Morlan blinked in relief when Foxfire arrived with Nyx. He relaxed his tensed posture as best he could and spoke. "No, I'm fine. We didn't come to blows, luckily." He coughed a little after speaking, the ice in the back of his throat still hurt; he supposed it happened to everyone, ice-aligned or not. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, not knowing how long Ricochet had been along with Foxfire until he'd intervened.

((It's fine, take care of yourself and take as long as you need to reply!))
Morlan blinked in relief when Foxfire arrived with Nyx. He relaxed his tensed posture as best he could and spoke. "No, I'm fine. We didn't come to blows, luckily." He coughed a little after speaking, the ice in the back of his throat still hurt; he supposed it happened to everyone, ice-aligned or not. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, not knowing how long Ricochet had been along with Foxfire until he'd intervened.

((It's fine, take care of yourself and take as long as you need to reply!))
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Foxfire blushed, embarrassed, and looked down . "No, I'm fine." She was still scared of how that situation could have gone had Morlan not showed up. She looked over at Ricochet who was lying unconcious on the ground. Nyx took two leather straps out of her bag and bound Ricochet's two front legs with one and wrapped the other around his mouth so he couldn't attack anyone. "You won't have to worry about Ricochet for a while. I'm going to take him to the medic ward." Foxfire gratefully looked at Nyx. "Thank you." Nyx shook her head and chuckled a little bit. "I don't think I'm the one who you should be thanking." She nodded towards Morlan." You are one brave dragon, and one amazing friend for Foxfire." She gave Foxfire a hug and nodded towards Morlan before flying off, taking Ricochet with her.
Foxfire blushed, embarrassed, and looked down . "No, I'm fine." She was still scared of how that situation could have gone had Morlan not showed up. She looked over at Ricochet who was lying unconcious on the ground. Nyx took two leather straps out of her bag and bound Ricochet's two front legs with one and wrapped the other around his mouth so he couldn't attack anyone. "You won't have to worry about Ricochet for a while. I'm going to take him to the medic ward." Foxfire gratefully looked at Nyx. "Thank you." Nyx shook her head and chuckled a little bit. "I don't think I'm the one who you should be thanking." She nodded towards Morlan." You are one brave dragon, and one amazing friend for Foxfire." She gave Foxfire a hug and nodded towards Morlan before flying off, taking Ricochet with her.
Morlan looked away, blushing slightly at the praise. He was glad Ricochet was taken care of for the moment and that Foxfire was safe, but he'd begun to realize that he'd forgotten his headdress inside his tent and was feeling rather naked without it.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said, ruffling his wings. "I forgot my skull in my tent, but perhaps we could go on a walk after I go grab it?" He offered.
Morlan looked away, blushing slightly at the praise. He was glad Ricochet was taken care of for the moment and that Foxfire was safe, but he'd begun to realize that he'd forgotten his headdress inside his tent and was feeling rather naked without it.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said, ruffling his wings. "I forgot my skull in my tent, but perhaps we could go on a walk after I go grab it?" He offered.
Foxfire smiled at the large guardian. "Sure. I would enjoy that." She reached her hand up to wipe a piece of ice off of Morlan's cheek. She smiled kindly at him. "Well what are we waiting for?"
Foxfire smiled at the large guardian. "Sure. I would enjoy that." She reached her hand up to wipe a piece of ice off of Morlan's cheek. She smiled kindly at him. "Well what are we waiting for?"
Morlan smiled and then quickly flew back to his tent, grabbed his skull and came back. He adjusted it on his head as he landed, and turned to Foxfire. "Let's get going then." Morlan said. He didn't know the territory, so he followed wherever Foxfire was going to take them.
Morlan smiled and then quickly flew back to his tent, grabbed his skull and came back. He adjusted it on his head as he landed, and turned to Foxfire. "Let's get going then." Morlan said. He didn't know the territory, so he followed wherever Foxfire was going to take them.
Foxfire led them past the original tent were they met and kept going. She looked back laughing when she saw Morlan smiling a little farther behind her. She ran back to him and grabbed his hand. "Come on! There's something I want to show you!" She said with a large smile on her face. She led him into the woods a little ways and stopped in front of what seemed to be a large vine covered boulder. She turned and grinned at Morlan and then backed up. It turned out to be a stone arch not a boulder and when you went through on the other side was a beautiful meadow with a stream going through the middle of it. On all sides it was surrounded by cliffs so the only entrance and exit was the arch. "Isn't it beautiful Morlan?" Foxfire said twirling around with a smile on her face.
Foxfire led them past the original tent were they met and kept going. She looked back laughing when she saw Morlan smiling a little farther behind her. She ran back to him and grabbed his hand. "Come on! There's something I want to show you!" She said with a large smile on her face. She led him into the woods a little ways and stopped in front of what seemed to be a large vine covered boulder. She turned and grinned at Morlan and then backed up. It turned out to be a stone arch not a boulder and when you went through on the other side was a beautiful meadow with a stream going through the middle of it. On all sides it was surrounded by cliffs so the only entrance and exit was the arch. "Isn't it beautiful Morlan?" Foxfire said twirling around with a smile on her face.
Morlan let himself be led through the woods and tried to not let his curiosity shine through. He'd grown up in the Snowsquall Tundra, so much greenery was foreign to him. He stepped through the arch and let out a small gasp of awe as the meadow was revealed.

"It's.." Morlan started, but words failed him. He sucked in a breath, not wanting to stay speechless for long. "It's wonderful, Foxfire."
Morlan let himself be led through the woods and tried to not let his curiosity shine through. He'd grown up in the Snowsquall Tundra, so much greenery was foreign to him. He stepped through the arch and let out a small gasp of awe as the meadow was revealed.

"It's.." Morlan started, but words failed him. He sucked in a breath, not wanting to stay speechless for long. "It's wonderful, Foxfire."
Foxfire laughed. "This is my favorite place in the whole world. No one else knows about it either." Her eyes shone bright as she looked at Morlan. There was a massive weeping willow on the edge of the stream. "Come here!" Foxfire said as she raced to the tree. Once you got past all of the leaves around the trunk of the tree was just enough space for the two dragons. Foxfire looked at Morlan with a smile. "Look up." There were thousands of beautiful jewels hung from strings hanging overhead and if one were to lay down and look up it was like staring into a sea of stars. Each jewel was different from the rest in size, color, and shape. "Over the years I have collected these." Foxfire said reaching up to one of the jewels that was hanging the lowest. She rose to were the string was tied and took it down. She went over to Morlan and tied the string with the small jewel around his neck. "Here." She said looking up at him.
Foxfire laughed. "This is my favorite place in the whole world. No one else knows about it either." Her eyes shone bright as she looked at Morlan. There was a massive weeping willow on the edge of the stream. "Come here!" Foxfire said as she raced to the tree. Once you got past all of the leaves around the trunk of the tree was just enough space for the two dragons. Foxfire looked at Morlan with a smile. "Look up." There were thousands of beautiful jewels hung from strings hanging overhead and if one were to lay down and look up it was like staring into a sea of stars. Each jewel was different from the rest in size, color, and shape. "Over the years I have collected these." Foxfire said reaching up to one of the jewels that was hanging the lowest. She rose to were the string was tied and took it down. She went over to Morlan and tied the string with the small jewel around his neck. "Here." She said looking up at him.
^^
^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51