Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The World across the Sea (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
((Ahh sorry again, some things came up and I was in kinda of a bad mood for the past few days ^^' And man that sounds nice! We all make mistake at times, don't worry man))

The sounds of the people around her were a bit muffled to the lynx's ears, perhaps she was a bit seasick as well? Or was it just exhaustion that gets to her? Either way she let out a sigh, then quickly replaced by a small grin to see how exciting Tem and Moi were getting, there were actual children around and they weren't anywhere nearly as enthusiastic as their mother and a winged man-child.

"Just don't roll off and fell." She shot Moi a teasing look, seeing them on the top bunk of the opposite bed. June just made a headfirst dive onto the empty bottom bunk "You guys just go ahead, I think that I'll be staying here for a little more." She put her arms underneath her head, eyes fluttered close as she motioned the kids to follow Tem and the others back to the deck. June figured that they'd want to explore around some more, and she wasn't going to keep them around to bore them out as she nap away her tiredness.

"I'm getting pretty out of shape recently." She murmured amusingly, unlike in the old timeline, she wasn't feeling very adventurous after the arrival of the kids, with their land finally somewhat at peace, June didn't have much things to do either. Having a rather domestic life mellowed her out, she was pretty sure that she might have been putting on some weight lately too, the fact that she didn't appear as old and beaten like she used to, doesn't mean that time isn't catching up to her.
((Ahh sorry again, some things came up and I was in kinda of a bad mood for the past few days ^^' And man that sounds nice! We all make mistake at times, don't worry man))

The sounds of the people around her were a bit muffled to the lynx's ears, perhaps she was a bit seasick as well? Or was it just exhaustion that gets to her? Either way she let out a sigh, then quickly replaced by a small grin to see how exciting Tem and Moi were getting, there were actual children around and they weren't anywhere nearly as enthusiastic as their mother and a winged man-child.

"Just don't roll off and fell." She shot Moi a teasing look, seeing them on the top bunk of the opposite bed. June just made a headfirst dive onto the empty bottom bunk "You guys just go ahead, I think that I'll be staying here for a little more." She put her arms underneath her head, eyes fluttered close as she motioned the kids to follow Tem and the others back to the deck. June figured that they'd want to explore around some more, and she wasn't going to keep them around to bore them out as she nap away her tiredness.

"I'm getting pretty out of shape recently." She murmured amusingly, unlike in the old timeline, she wasn't feeling very adventurous after the arrival of the kids, with their land finally somewhat at peace, June didn't have much things to do either. Having a rather domestic life mellowed her out, she was pretty sure that she might have been putting on some weight lately too, the fact that she didn't appear as old and beaten like she used to, doesn't mean that time isn't catching up to her.
((It's okay, don't worry ^^ I'll work on mine today?))
((It's okay, don't worry ^^ I'll work on mine today?))
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Tem glanced back over her shoulder at June going to sleep, feeling affection stir as she watched her bond. She would have wanted her to come to the deck too, but as the boat lurched at the docks she snapped back to herself, forgetting her train of thought and running to the deck. She headed straight to the railing, leaning out over it and letting the sea breeze blow her hair all over the place. "We'll be setting off soon!"

Aerik stayed in the room for a little longer, sighing. "It's good to see you again, old friend." She grinned. "Don't worry about it, I'll bet kids do that to everyone. Can't imagine how you do it." She watched Erea and Wynne run after Tem in excitement, disappearing as they climbed up to the deck. "It'll be nice for them to go somewhere new. I'd have loved that when I was a kid, if we'd known there was anywhere to go. You're a good mother."

Up on the deck, Tem couldn't stop herself from laughing in exhilaration at the cold sea wind, blowing spray up into their faces. The sailors were getting ready to go, calling out to each other across the dock, the ropes ready to be untied. Wynne was bouncing in excitement to match Tem's, running over to the vampire. She scooped her up, giving her a better view of the bay.
Tem glanced back over her shoulder at June going to sleep, feeling affection stir as she watched her bond. She would have wanted her to come to the deck too, but as the boat lurched at the docks she snapped back to herself, forgetting her train of thought and running to the deck. She headed straight to the railing, leaning out over it and letting the sea breeze blow her hair all over the place. "We'll be setting off soon!"

Aerik stayed in the room for a little longer, sighing. "It's good to see you again, old friend." She grinned. "Don't worry about it, I'll bet kids do that to everyone. Can't imagine how you do it." She watched Erea and Wynne run after Tem in excitement, disappearing as they climbed up to the deck. "It'll be nice for them to go somewhere new. I'd have loved that when I was a kid, if we'd known there was anywhere to go. You're a good mother."

Up on the deck, Tem couldn't stop herself from laughing in exhilaration at the cold sea wind, blowing spray up into their faces. The sailors were getting ready to go, calling out to each other across the dock, the ropes ready to be untied. Wynne was bouncing in excitement to match Tem's, running over to the vampire. She scooped her up, giving her a better view of the bay.
(( It's okay, Abyss!! Also I'm.. really sorry I keep dropping off.;; I haven't been feeling too well mentally pretty often and it killed my vibe to write...;; I'm really sorry if you guys are mad at me! ><;;))

Moi shot a curious look at June as she fell asleep. "Aw, what? We just got here though!" Somehow, they remembered June differently- not that they knew what time did to people very well.

The fae kicked their feet back and forth watching Tem leave. Their wings fluttered in excitement hearing her words. They couldn't wait! They laughed and nearly dashed out the room before looking at Aerik.

"It's good to see you again too!" They gave her a wide grin. They weren't sure if the comment was meant for them, but they said it regardless. They waited by the doorway for Aerik, vibrating in place as they did. "Are you going up?"
(( It's okay, Abyss!! Also I'm.. really sorry I keep dropping off.;; I haven't been feeling too well mentally pretty often and it killed my vibe to write...;; I'm really sorry if you guys are mad at me! ><;;))

Moi shot a curious look at June as she fell asleep. "Aw, what? We just got here though!" Somehow, they remembered June differently- not that they knew what time did to people very well.

The fae kicked their feet back and forth watching Tem leave. Their wings fluttered in excitement hearing her words. They couldn't wait! They laughed and nearly dashed out the room before looking at Aerik.

"It's good to see you again too!" They gave her a wide grin. They weren't sure if the comment was meant for them, but they said it regardless. They waited by the doorway for Aerik, vibrating in place as they did. "Are you going up?"
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
((No need to worry about it my dude, life has been busy nowadays, we're not mad or anything don't worry, I hope you'll be alright <3 ^^ I fully understand about the lack of motivation to write, good thing it's going to be summer soon, hopefully we'll have some times to breath xD))

June just laid still in her bed, with her eyes still open and she watched as her wife and youngest twins bounced away to the front deck with a small smile. Her oldest was more concerned about her mother but June sent her away with an encouraging nod, after all, she was still a kid, youthful and full with curiosity about the world. As she watched the small lynx exited the cabin. as much as Querida wanted to be like her other mother, some difficulty just got in the way. Some of memories of the past just burning in the back of her mind, and she ended up worrying about her eldest child, she didn't want her to have to go through what June had.

Though just now she suddenly become aware of Moi and Aerik still being in the room, turned her head slightly to look at them she'd chuckle at Moi's complaint "Sorry pal, I'd be missing out only this one time though." She stuck her tongue out at them slightly before turning to Aerik, shaking her head and chuckle slightly "Good to see you two again too. Trust me it's a hard job." June looked wistful for a moment after Aerik's compliment on her parenting, though she just shake her head slightly with a small smile "One could say that I try." She shrugged, laughing a bit.

Her attention was brought back by Moi's impatience, shooting a rather tired grin back at Aerik "Don't let me keep you here, the view is great up there, I'm pretty sure I need another extra pair of eyes on the kids too."

Back up on the deck, the dark furred lynx was marveling the construction of the vessel she walked on, along with its passengers, there were a lot of types of people minding their own business, and her trying not to get stepped on by the bigger ones or accidentally get in the way of the sailors, all different kinds and all have one destination to be at, as she made her way over to her excited siblings and mother.
((No need to worry about it my dude, life has been busy nowadays, we're not mad or anything don't worry, I hope you'll be alright <3 ^^ I fully understand about the lack of motivation to write, good thing it's going to be summer soon, hopefully we'll have some times to breath xD))

June just laid still in her bed, with her eyes still open and she watched as her wife and youngest twins bounced away to the front deck with a small smile. Her oldest was more concerned about her mother but June sent her away with an encouraging nod, after all, she was still a kid, youthful and full with curiosity about the world. As she watched the small lynx exited the cabin. as much as Querida wanted to be like her other mother, some difficulty just got in the way. Some of memories of the past just burning in the back of her mind, and she ended up worrying about her eldest child, she didn't want her to have to go through what June had.

Though just now she suddenly become aware of Moi and Aerik still being in the room, turned her head slightly to look at them she'd chuckle at Moi's complaint "Sorry pal, I'd be missing out only this one time though." She stuck her tongue out at them slightly before turning to Aerik, shaking her head and chuckle slightly "Good to see you two again too. Trust me it's a hard job." June looked wistful for a moment after Aerik's compliment on her parenting, though she just shake her head slightly with a small smile "One could say that I try." She shrugged, laughing a bit.

Her attention was brought back by Moi's impatience, shooting a rather tired grin back at Aerik "Don't let me keep you here, the view is great up there, I'm pretty sure I need another extra pair of eyes on the kids too."

Back up on the deck, the dark furred lynx was marveling the construction of the vessel she walked on, along with its passengers, there were a lot of types of people minding their own business, and her trying not to get stepped on by the bigger ones or accidentally get in the way of the sailors, all different kinds and all have one destination to be at, as she made her way over to her excited siblings and mother.
(( ^^ Thaaaaank you Abyss <3 I'll be okay!! Feel a bit better now, too. It's already summer for me so!!! :3c Hopefully it'll be summer for you two too?? Then we'll all have more air!

Ah and I was wondering!! 0: What's happening in the ''main'' rp? ))
(( ^^ Thaaaaank you Abyss <3 I'll be okay!! Feel a bit better now, too. It's already summer for me so!!! :3c Hopefully it'll be summer for you two too?? Then we'll all have more air!

Ah and I was wondering!! 0: What's happening in the ''main'' rp? ))
((Really? Damn that's nice! How long is your summer break gonna last? xD Well as for me, summer begins in June, but then we have a very important test to get into college so I'll safely say that our summer officially begins in July XD

Lol I don't even want to know anymore basically majority of the group got caught, then some time travel stuff ensure, now one side is trying to stop the timeline from changing and the other just really want to p*ss on Torvald.))
((Really? Damn that's nice! How long is your summer break gonna last? xD Well as for me, summer begins in June, but then we have a very important test to get into college so I'll safely say that our summer officially begins in July XD

Lol I don't even want to know anymore basically majority of the group got caught, then some time travel stuff ensure, now one side is trying to stop the timeline from changing and the other just really want to p*ss on Torvald.))
(( My school starts in June, sadly!! ;u; Alas, that's just how it is. I've soort of been wasting it away though, I should probably work on stuff I said I would!!! Good luck on your test though!!!! 0: You can do it Abyss!!!!!

who's torvald...... ;u;??? That sounds pretty hectic though, maaaaaan. Who caught them?? ))
(( My school starts in June, sadly!! ;u; Alas, that's just how it is. I've soort of been wasting it away though, I should probably work on stuff I said I would!!! Good luck on your test though!!!! 0: You can do it Abyss!!!!!

who's torvald...... ;u;??? That sounds pretty hectic though, maaaaaan. Who caught them?? ))
((Thanks man I'll try xD After that, another thing to worry about: finding a job. In this country you're basically screwed if you don't have an open social life lol. Hmmm, do you know about a mobile game called "Honkai Impact 3"? I've been spending my time on there more than on FR xD

Torvald and his man caught them lol, well he's basically your big bad evil guy who's very racist xD))
((Thanks man I'll try xD After that, another thing to worry about: finding a job. In this country you're basically screwed if you don't have an open social life lol. Hmmm, do you know about a mobile game called "Honkai Impact 3"? I've been spending my time on there more than on FR xD

Torvald and his man caught them lol, well he's basically your big bad evil guy who's very racist xD))
Aerik responded warmly to June, giving her a grin before heading towards the door after Moi. "I have to say, I'm looking forward to this. After everything, it still seems hard to believe that we've only seen this one island out of the thousands out there..." She looked a little bemused for a moment before nodding and leaving the cabin.

Up on deck, Tem was leaning over the railings, watching the choppy sea splash up against the wooden hull below. "Ships are magnificent, aren't they?" She addressed this to her oldest daughter, grinning. "The ocean's fathoms deep and they're made to just keep going for weeks and months and years. You can go anywhere in a ship. All the way to the end of the world."

Wynne and Erea were tossling each other to see the railing, although Aerik scooped one of them up, having just emerged from below decks. "You mustn't go too close to the edge," she warned both of them. "Not when we start to move. Okay?"

They grumbled unhappily, looking in different directions but eventually agreeing reluctantly.
Aerik responded warmly to June, giving her a grin before heading towards the door after Moi. "I have to say, I'm looking forward to this. After everything, it still seems hard to believe that we've only seen this one island out of the thousands out there..." She looked a little bemused for a moment before nodding and leaving the cabin.

Up on deck, Tem was leaning over the railings, watching the choppy sea splash up against the wooden hull below. "Ships are magnificent, aren't they?" She addressed this to her oldest daughter, grinning. "The ocean's fathoms deep and they're made to just keep going for weeks and months and years. You can go anywhere in a ship. All the way to the end of the world."

Wynne and Erea were tossling each other to see the railing, although Aerik scooped one of them up, having just emerged from below decks. "You mustn't go too close to the edge," she warned both of them. "Not when we start to move. Okay?"

They grumbled unhappily, looking in different directions but eventually agreeing reluctantly.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12