Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Soulbound ~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lancelot D'Alucifen (@LancelotOfTheSky)
Valas Argass (@Naught)
Solaria Vivid D'Alucifen (@Catkidemma)
Sarnor (@Deathdino)
Elkin (@Deathdino)
Sylvia Wa'shatil (@Foxbrush)
Nadia Flowers Fawxs (@GamingArtist)
Saeynn Irossi (@LunarLights)
Jinx (@Fireheartsong)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2337979

Heres the rp, you sillies! Also, message me if you aren't in the Discord yet, and ill send you a link.

BTW, here are some things to know in rp: Whether or not Lumen is nearby WILL be hinted in chat. Y ou need to pay attention. After all... well, there is literally a guaranteed chance to come out with SEVERE injuries if you fight Lumen alone. These severe injuries could include death. So, just remember that we are all susceptible to death and be cautious. Or just like, cling to someone for safety if you're the scaredy cat type XDD
Lancelot D'Alucifen (@LancelotOfTheSky)
Valas Argass (@Naught)
Solaria Vivid D'Alucifen (@Catkidemma)
Sarnor (@Deathdino)
Elkin (@Deathdino)
Sylvia Wa'shatil (@Foxbrush)
Nadia Flowers Fawxs (@GamingArtist)
Saeynn Irossi (@LunarLights)
Jinx (@Fireheartsong)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2337979

Heres the rp, you sillies! Also, message me if you aren't in the Discord yet, and ill send you a link.

BTW, here are some things to know in rp: Whether or not Lumen is nearby WILL be hinted in chat. Y ou need to pay attention. After all... well, there is literally a guaranteed chance to come out with SEVERE injuries if you fight Lumen alone. These severe injuries could include death. So, just remember that we are all susceptible to death and be cautious. Or just like, cling to someone for safety if you're the scaredy cat type XDD
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
oh my
oh my
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6