Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | F.A. Talk! <3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@kkira555

Is there anything we can do to help? : 3 <3
@kkira555

Is there anything we can do to help? : 3 <3
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Don't know, I've been kind of burned out this week after the trip to the doctor's. I stared at this rp for a few hours now.
Don't know, I've been kind of burned out this week after the trip to the doctor's. I stared at this rp for a few hours now.
tumblr_p2mudjjCv01wehfsgo2_250.png
@kkira555

OH YIKES! I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE AT THE DOCTORS.
Why don't you rest and take a little brake? WE understand you probably need to recover from that.
@kkira555

OH YIKES! I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE AT THE DOCTORS.
Why don't you rest and take a little brake? WE understand you probably need to recover from that.
I'm out now I had to go earlier in the week to get a sewing needle out of my foot
I'm out now I had to go earlier in the week to get a sewing needle out of my foot
@Kkira555 OUCH NASTY!....Well if you need a brake and you need us to skip you just ping the next person and say. Like don't force yourself.
@Kkira555 OUCH NASTY!....Well if you need a brake and you need us to skip you just ping the next person and say. Like don't force yourself.
Oke hugs for everyone
Oke hugs for everyone
*Awkward hug* *Awkward pat on back*

*Wheeeze*
*Awkward hug* *Awkward pat on back*

*Wheeeze*
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Dragonninja

Just joined us

@KuroSoul

I think you should close the rp to new people. There are just too many of us it's why we are moving so slow and no one knows what to do because you haven't directed us.
To meet go or do anything. Other then sorta find each other.

@/ Everyone

I haven't managed to keep track of us so well. But I want to make sure people are Finding each other yes? We should Aim to meet up NEAR our Admin as she will probably be directing the plot.
At the very least you won't be rping solo.
@Dragonninja

Just joined us

@KuroSoul

I think you should close the rp to new people. There are just too many of us it's why we are moving so slow and no one knows what to do because you haven't directed us.
To meet go or do anything. Other then sorta find each other.

@/ Everyone

I haven't managed to keep track of us so well. But I want to make sure people are Finding each other yes? We should Aim to meet up NEAR our Admin as she will probably be directing the plot.
At the very least you won't be rping solo.
Got it... it is Dragonninga's turn!
Got it... it is Dragonninga's turn!
JuLj1bJ.gif
Should I do an intro or how should I start out?
Should I do an intro or how should I start out?
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24