Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new team 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
((Sorry for my absence, I was so busy I forgot to warn you I’m sorry, I’ll try to reply either tonight or sometime tomorrow))

((I was thinking about that as well, it would make sense that he was given to a human family, though I’m not sure how he would find the sword, maybe it’s like a contest or its in some antique shop))
((Sorry for my absence, I was so busy I forgot to warn you I’m sorry, I’ll try to reply either tonight or sometime tomorrow))

((I was thinking about that as well, it would make sense that he was given to a human family, though I’m not sure how he would find the sword, maybe it’s like a contest or its in some antique shop))
(It’s ok, i understand)

(Maybe he visits the sheild headquarters and when he walks by the sword it glows and everyone flips out. Or Nancy invites him to some big gala or event and he finds it their)

Also what if sauron kidnaps tony and obsidian and they have to escape from a building together and Probabaly fail
(It’s ok, i understand)

(Maybe he visits the sheild headquarters and when he walks by the sword it glows and everyone flips out. Or Nancy invites him to some big gala or event and he finds it their)

Also what if sauron kidnaps tony and obsidian and they have to escape from a building together and Probabaly fail
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Happy thanksgiving Gaia!
Happy thanksgiving Gaia!
((That sounds like it’d probably be a better way to find the sword and that it’s connected to him, though considering Nancy and Franky are basically from different worlds how does he even end up at the HQ))
((That sounds like it’d probably be a better way to find the sword and that it’s connected to him, though considering Nancy and Franky are basically from different worlds how does he even end up at the HQ))
Franky walked slowly passed the other freighted students, though the ones that he went to school with or lived in the same neighborhood weren’t as in shock as the rich kids, this was almost a daily thing for them, gunshots were normal background noise and you become desensitized to it after some time.
Franky walked slowly passed the other freighted students, though the ones that he went to school with or lived in the same neighborhood weren’t as in shock as the rich kids, this was almost a daily thing for them, gunshots were normal background noise and you become desensitized to it after some time.
(Maybe Obsidian wants him to scout out the building in order to stop sauron. Or theirs some gala and Nancy brings him to the gala)

Obsidian walked along side him, seraph followed them as Nancy was left behind among the rest. Obsidian began dotting down notes and scheming, flashing his sharp fangs with every bright idea. He lead the two of them to the dustier parts of town and into a small resturaunt called “the golden crab”. Obsidian opened the door and was immediantaly greeted by a server, when she asked what he wanted he said he wanted to see the throne in the room.

(Maybe Obsidian wants him to scout out the building in order to stop sauron. Or theirs some gala and Nancy brings him to the gala)

Obsidian walked along side him, seraph followed them as Nancy was left behind among the rest. Obsidian began dotting down notes and scheming, flashing his sharp fangs with every bright idea. He lead the two of them to the dustier parts of town and into a small resturaunt called “the golden crab”. Obsidian opened the door and was immediantaly greeted by a server, when she asked what he wanted he said he wanted to see the throne in the room.

Idk if this is a good idea but what if sauron sent some monster after obsidian to try and capture him? And also what if Loki started training Franky to use his asgardian abilities?
Idk if this is a good idea but what if sauron sent some monster after obsidian to try and capture him? And also what if Loki started training Franky to use his asgardian abilities?
Is everything ok? I’m sorry for asking
Is everything ok? I’m sorry for asking
I’m sorry I got sick (senuses) and just couldn’t do my head on straight till this moment I’m sorry I’m the worst partner but I’m still very interested in this!))

((Oh I would love that, their personalities would clash but at the same time mesh well lol))

Franky just followed silently his hands placed in his jump suits pockets in a lazy manner, his shoulder hunchednas they walked into the restaurant, he definitely stood out, with his oil stains all over his jumper and his hair in a controlled mess framing his face. He gazed at Obsidian as he spoke to the lady about seeing the throne room, he had no clue on what they were talking about..a throne room, is like a special booth or something.

Franky even with his curiosity and obvious cluelessness kept his poker face unchanged, you live where he does and it’s something you quickly learn or you get walked on like a welcome mat.
I’m sorry I got sick (senuses) and just couldn’t do my head on straight till this moment I’m sorry I’m the worst partner but I’m still very interested in this!))

((Oh I would love that, their personalities would clash but at the same time mesh well lol))

Franky just followed silently his hands placed in his jump suits pockets in a lazy manner, his shoulder hunchednas they walked into the restaurant, he definitely stood out, with his oil stains all over his jumper and his hair in a controlled mess framing his face. He gazed at Obsidian as he spoke to the lady about seeing the throne room, he had no clue on what they were talking about..a throne room, is like a special booth or something.

Franky even with his curiosity and obvious cluelessness kept his poker face unchanged, you live where he does and it’s something you quickly learn or you get walked on like a welcome mat.
((Also depends on the monster, it might be a good chance to introduce the group to Franky though cause if the monster gets out of hand then it could lead Nancy’s uncles (I love that btw) to come and stop it and since Franky at the moment still ‘human’ he would probably get his butt kicked by it or since it would be after Obsidian, ignore it and watch))
((Also depends on the monster, it might be a good chance to introduce the group to Franky though cause if the monster gets out of hand then it could lead Nancy’s uncles (I love that btw) to come and stop it and since Franky at the moment still ‘human’ he would probably get his butt kicked by it or since it would be after Obsidian, ignore it and watch))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7