Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Concealed [private 1x1 w/Lallie]
1 2 3 4 5
Ooo lair purges are so good sometimes, I'm happy you're getting around to your lore! I'm working on mine too, so I know how it is to go through all that haha.

Awh <3 I'd love to start something new with you, but of course only after you settle into your school schedule <3 RL comes before FR no matter what. I eagerly await your message though I wish you all the best with school and life things :)
Ooo lair purges are so good sometimes, I'm happy you're getting around to your lore! I'm working on mine too, so I know how it is to go through all that haha.

Awh <3 I'd love to start something new with you, but of course only after you settle into your school schedule <3 RL comes before FR no matter what. I eagerly await your message though I wish you all the best with school and life things :)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Yeah. I kinda surprised myself, letting go all of these dragons I thought I would keep forever!

and thanks bud <3 I loved this story, maybe we could do something similar again in the near future ^^
Yeah. I kinda surprised myself, letting go all of these dragons I thought I would keep forever!

and thanks bud <3 I loved this story, maybe we could do something similar again in the near future ^^
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5