Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mini Mythical Creature RP!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Aetherstorm

Traits: Laid-back, social, witty
Hobbies: Video games, drawing, animals
Favorite Thing: My friends! Maybe you could be my friend.
@Aetherstorm

Traits: Laid-back, social, witty
Hobbies: Video games, drawing, animals
Favorite Thing: My friends! Maybe you could be my friend.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora I would love to be your friend! I think this one is pretty easy ^w^ The Moon Queen dubs thee. . . [img]http://weknowyourdreams.com/images/pegasus/pegasus-05.jpg[/img] [size=5]A PEGASUS![/size] A very laid-back creature. Smart, too, and probably very social, especially considering it can probably speak to animals. Loves to make friends, and is really good at it too. Is very chill and is good at playing video games despite having hooves. Does it sound good?
@KalliZora
I would love to be your friend! I think this one is pretty easy ^w^

The Moon Queen dubs thee. . .
pegasus-05.jpg
A PEGASUS!
A very laid-back creature. Smart, too, and probably very social, especially considering it can probably speak to animals. Loves to make friends, and is really good at it too. Is very chill and is good at playing video games despite having hooves.

Does it sound good?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Listening to the thunder as it rumble and as the explosion of lightning hit the ground. It was peaceful,well peaceful for her. As she conduct a loud song with her power she heard a louder familiar voice. Stopped shortly as she lifted her wings seeing black scorches on the ground and the sky without a flash of light dull and grey.
"Hopefully it's important this time and short, I was just starting to get to the best part of the song. Talking in her head. Oh well she's the queen so most things in the meeting is important.So I might as well not keep her majesty and hopefully I could be the first on there again."
Listening to the thunder as it rumble and as the explosion of lightning hit the ground. It was peaceful,well peaceful for her. As she conduct a loud song with her power she heard a louder familiar voice. Stopped shortly as she lifted her wings seeing black scorches on the ground and the sky without a flash of light dull and grey.
"Hopefully it's important this time and short, I was just starting to get to the best part of the song. Talking in her head. Oh well she's the queen so most things in the meeting is important.So I might as well not keep her majesty and hopefully I could be the first on there again."
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm
Thanks for making me 20% cooler!
@Aetherstorm
Thanks for making me 20% cooler!
Griffpunk was pasting nearly invisible plastic wrap across a doorway when the Queen summoned her subjects. Loudly. Griffpunk, startled, fell from where she was hovering, the roll of plastic wrap falling beside her. She shrugged, calling her setup good enough, shoved the plastic wrap in the corner, and flapped her butterfly wings to get herself back in the air. That was a hard fall she'd had, but nothing she couldn't handle. She flitted away, hoping that someone would walk into her trap once she got back so she could watch, but either way, it would be hilarious. She dodged past others making their way over to meet the Queen, and hovered quietly in the air once she'd reached her destination, wondering what the meeting was for this time.
Griffpunk was pasting nearly invisible plastic wrap across a doorway when the Queen summoned her subjects. Loudly. Griffpunk, startled, fell from where she was hovering, the roll of plastic wrap falling beside her. She shrugged, calling her setup good enough, shoved the plastic wrap in the corner, and flapped her butterfly wings to get herself back in the air. That was a hard fall she'd had, but nothing she couldn't handle. She flitted away, hoping that someone would walk into her trap once she got back so she could watch, but either way, it would be hilarious. She dodged past others making their way over to meet the Queen, and hovered quietly in the air once she'd reached her destination, wondering what the meeting was for this time.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@KalliZora
Rainbow Dash reference! Love it!!! XD
@KalliZora
Rainbow Dash reference! Love it!!! XD
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
Aether stared down at the gathered creatures, the moonlight spilling over them like someone had poured a bucket of silver light over them. The moon queen swept over the crowd with her dark amethyst eyes, noting their range of expressions.

"I have called you all here today for a reason of great importance." She roared, her voice trailing loudly over the silent land. "And it's more important than last Wednesday." She added, casting a glance at the irritated Cockatrice. "A storm has gathered just past the island of Unplugged Kindles, past he borders we have charted. I need a claw-picked group of chosen creatures to venture out and learn more of the storm, so that we may discover the power we need to stop it."

She swept the crowd with her eyes once again, flicking her tail elegantly behind her. "Do I have any volunteers?"
Aether stared down at the gathered creatures, the moonlight spilling over them like someone had poured a bucket of silver light over them. The moon queen swept over the crowd with her dark amethyst eyes, noting their range of expressions.

"I have called you all here today for a reason of great importance." She roared, her voice trailing loudly over the silent land. "And it's more important than last Wednesday." She added, casting a glance at the irritated Cockatrice. "A storm has gathered just past the island of Unplugged Kindles, past he borders we have charted. I need a claw-picked group of chosen creatures to venture out and learn more of the storm, so that we may discover the power we need to stop it."

She swept the crowd with her eyes once again, flicking her tail elegantly behind her. "Do I have any volunteers?"
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
"Awesome! Me, me, me!" Starstrider piped up, raising her hoof in the air. "I could totally kick those clouds' flanks." She looked around, seeing if there were any other volunteers.
"Awesome! Me, me, me!" Starstrider piped up, raising her hoof in the air. "I could totally kick those clouds' flanks." She looked around, seeing if there were any other volunteers.
“Oh thank goodness.” Toxi said, upon hearing that it was more important than last Wednesday. Her eyes widened and her ears perked up when she heard what the queen had to say next. A storm in uncharted territory? Where there could be unknown, possibly dangerous creatures? Sounded fun! “Me! I volunteer!” she shouted loudly with much enthusiasm.
“Oh thank goodness.” Toxi said, upon hearing that it was more important than last Wednesday. Her eyes widened and her ears perked up when she heard what the queen had to say next. A storm in uncharted territory? Where there could be unknown, possibly dangerous creatures? Sounded fun! “Me! I volunteer!” she shouted loudly with much enthusiasm.
0gldo0m.png
"We could hang out on the island, and share cupcakes, and it's gonna be so cool!" Star pulled Toxi close. This was one of those moments where she couldn't handle the awesomeness. "So, buddy, whaddaya think?"
"We could hang out on the island, and share cupcakes, and it's gonna be so cool!" Star pulled Toxi close. This was one of those moments where she couldn't handle the awesomeness. "So, buddy, whaddaya think?"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30