Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden Dusk Gala{Closed to new people}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BurritoRay
"Don't be like that. Since you bit me, I am part of you now. I know what you are doing." Wait! He bit me? Where in the world did I get an idea like that? "Sorry. That just slipped out. I have no idea where I got an idea like that. But, as an answer to your question, yes, he died in the war. Or at least everyone assumes he is dead. He was really taken as a prisoner, no body was found." She drawled mysteriously.
@BurritoRay
"Don't be like that. Since you bit me, I am part of you now. I know what you are doing." Wait! He bit me? Where in the world did I get an idea like that? "Sorry. That just slipped out. I have no idea where I got an idea like that. But, as an answer to your question, yes, he died in the war. Or at least everyone assumes he is dead. He was really taken as a prisoner, no body was found." She drawled mysteriously.
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
"Huh . . . That's certainly tragic to say the least. And no even if I bit you, which I may or may not have, you would have to die to turn into a vampire. But never mind that. How has the queen been dealing with this depressing situation?" he inquiried out of curiousity.
@Blixx
"Huh . . . That's certainly tragic to say the least. And no even if I bit you, which I may or may not have, you would have to die to turn into a vampire. But never mind that. How has the queen been dealing with this depressing situation?" he inquiried out of curiousity.
@Blixx
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Blixx

Marx's face brightened. "Yep! I'm really glad I came." A dancing Coatl stepped on his tail, and the Spiral let out a choked gurgle in surprise. Harmony gave him a concerned look. "I'm fine, heh..." Marx curled his tail in closer to his body, chuckling warily.
@Blixx

Marx's face brightened. "Yep! I'm really glad I came." A dancing Coatl stepped on his tail, and the Spiral let out a choked gurgle in surprise. Harmony gave him a concerned look. "I'm fine, heh..." Marx curled his tail in closer to his body, chuckling warily.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
@BurritoRay

"Why do you want to know?"she inquired suspiciously. "Only her closed advisers help that and even know about that stuff." Lady eyed him skeptically.

@EveningEmerald

"Oh. Good...You okay?" she looked at him concernedly. "Okay. Glad you are fine." The song changed. "OOH! A TANGO!" he looked at her questioningly.
@BurritoRay

"Why do you want to know?"she inquired suspiciously. "Only her closed advisers help that and even know about that stuff." Lady eyed him skeptically.

@EveningEmerald

"Oh. Good...You okay?" she looked at him concernedly. "Okay. Glad you are fine." The song changed. "OOH! A TANGO!" he looked at her questioningly.
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
@Blixx

"A... tango?" I'm not quite sure what a 'tango' is, but all I know is that it sounds a lot like 'mango'. And now I'm hungry again, the Spiral thought with a frown. "Uh, that doesn't really sound familiar. Could you teach me?" Marx asked hopefully.
@Blixx

"A... tango?" I'm not quite sure what a 'tango' is, but all I know is that it sounds a lot like 'mango'. And now I'm hungry again, the Spiral thought with a frown. "Uh, that doesn't really sound familiar. Could you teach me?" Marx asked hopefully.
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
@Blixx
"Just curious. nothing much really. Been wondering, and tales are always nice to know about." He shrugged, telling the truth. A tango came on, and he was sure he stepped on someone before. Not knowing who, he focused on the music instead. "It's been some time since I danced . . ."
@Blixx
"Just curious. nothing much really. Been wondering, and tales are always nice to know about." He shrugged, telling the truth. A tango came on, and he was sure he stepped on someone before. Not knowing who, he focused on the music instead. "It's been some time since I danced . . ."
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@EveningEmerald

"No, it is not anything like a mango. Here, let me help you." She grabbed his claws and started to demonstrate the steps."
@EveningEmerald

"No, it is not anything like a mango. Here, let me help you." She grabbed his claws and started to demonstrate the steps."
@Blixx

Marx paled, staring at the Pearlcatcher. "How the Arcanist are you reading my mind?" He hesitated. "A-AND JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE MANGO DOESN'T MEAN IT IS ONE, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT-" Marx gave a nervous laugh loudly, drawing a couple eyes towards him. "How is everyone able to read my mind? Why can't I read minds? Why-" Harmony giggled softly, not pausing the dance or letting go of the hysterical Spiral. The noise strangely calmed Marx down a bit.
@Blixx

Marx paled, staring at the Pearlcatcher. "How the Arcanist are you reading my mind?" He hesitated. "A-AND JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE MANGO DOESN'T MEAN IT IS ONE, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT-" Marx gave a nervous laugh loudly, drawing a couple eyes towards him. "How is everyone able to read my mind? Why can't I read minds? Why-" Harmony giggled softly, not pausing the dance or letting go of the hysterical Spiral. The noise strangely calmed Marx down a bit.
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
@Blixx
"A tango, you say?" The word brought to mind a song dedicated to the power of the heart, the Bolero of Fire. One, and a two, and a one-two. One, and a two, and a one-two. The rhythm got faster. Imagine you're fighting Dark Link, he thought. Parry his attacks. Step. Step. Parry. Parry. Thrust. But not too hard. Sweep. Parry. Aim for the weak points, Link. You're doing great. Step. Sweep. Parry. Turn. And diiiiiiiip...
@Blixx
"A tango, you say?" The word brought to mind a song dedicated to the power of the heart, the Bolero of Fire. One, and a two, and a one-two. One, and a two, and a one-two. The rhythm got faster. Imagine you're fighting Dark Link, he thought. Parry his attacks. Step. Step. Parry. Parry. Thrust. But not too hard. Sweep. Parry. Aim for the weak points, Link. You're doing great. Step. Sweep. Parry. Turn. And diiiiiiiip...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@BurritoRay

"Shall we tango?" The clasped hands and danced the best in the whole ballroom. DUN DUNUN DUN...DUN DUNUN DUN DUN DUNUNUN

((Good Night! @EveningEmerald also))
@BurritoRay

"Shall we tango?" The clasped hands and danced the best in the whole ballroom. DUN DUNUN DUN...DUN DUNUN DUN DUN DUNUNUN

((Good Night! @EveningEmerald also))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12