Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragontale RP
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 149 150
(Lol thanks and yay)
(Lol thanks and yay)
she/he/they | fr + 3
(i even forgot where we left off)
(i even forgot where we left off)
86PRytY.png
(Me too lol. Maybe throw in some baddie encounter to RP so when Lioness comes back she can just jump in?)
(Me too lol. Maybe throw in some baddie encounter to RP so when Lioness comes back she can just jump in?)
she/he/they | fr + 3
(sure)
(sure)
86PRytY.png
(Alright. I’ll start I guess)

The group had wandered day and night in the woods, they have managed to find none of the ingredients. Kariya had looked up wearily. “H-how late is it?”
(Alright. I’ll start I guess)

The group had wandered day and night in the woods, they have managed to find none of the ingredients. Kariya had looked up wearily. “H-how late is it?”
she/he/they | fr + 3
Freya replied wearily,"I really have no clue, but I can feel the cold so it must be close to night."
(I have a "Bad guy" we could use or we could just use one of the old ones)
Freya replied wearily,"I really have no clue, but I can feel the cold so it must be close to night."
(I have a "Bad guy" we could use or we could just use one of the old ones)
86PRytY.png
(New one! Spice things up!)

Kariya sighed. He glanced up at the setting sun. “Nightfall will be soon, I hope we can find a town quickly.”
(New one! Spice things up!)

Kariya sighed. He glanced up at the setting sun. “Nightfall will be soon, I hope we can find a town quickly.”
she/he/they | fr + 3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36418729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364188/36418729_350.png[/img] [/url] Freya nodded. "I can still sense if things are bright or not, is it just me or has it gotten darker?" Suddenly a imperial landed in front of the dragons."You're not going anywhere.."

36418729_350.png

Freya nodded. "I can still sense if things are bright or not, is it just me or has it gotten darker?" Suddenly a imperial landed in front of the dragons."You're not going anywhere.."
86PRytY.png
Kariya shoves Freya behind him. “I-I got this, stay b-back.”
Kariya shoves Freya behind him. “I-I got this, stay b-back.”
she/he/they | fr + 3
The dragon circled them."I'm Nightshade, cursed to bear the burden of the eclipse, and you are my prey. I think I'll eat you and keep that blind one as decoration."
The dragon circled them."I'm Nightshade, cursed to bear the burden of the eclipse, and you are my prey. I think I'll eat you and keep that blind one as decoration."
86PRytY.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 149 150