Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragontale RP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
Me? I'm from the light element! Can we please continue on our adventure?This stranger can come with us too!
Me? I'm from the light element! Can we please continue on our adventure?This stranger can come with us too!
86PRytY.png
*Ferns mask reflected the glow of her lanterns*
I am a Shadow dragon. It is a pleasure to meet you. Would it be alright if I joined you all on your journey?
Also...
*pulls out a bag stuffed with different foods*
You all look famished!
Have as much as you like.
Oh, and if I disappear from time to time, don't be alarmed. I will come back shortly.
If I may ask, what are you doing out here in these woods, anyways?
*Ferns mask reflected the glow of her lanterns*
I am a Shadow dragon. It is a pleasure to meet you. Would it be alright if I joined you all on your journey?
Also...
*pulls out a bag stuffed with different foods*
You all look famished!
Have as much as you like.
Oh, and if I disappear from time to time, don't be alarmed. I will come back shortly.
If I may ask, what are you doing out here in these woods, anyways?
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
"Oh, my goodness, that is so kind of you! We all are pretty starving!" Sunset giggled. She helped herself to a few pieces of the food, and between mouthfuls, answered the other dragon. "We are just out here to explore. Me and Saffron were just going to hunt, but we came across Freya here, and all of a sudden wanted to explore. You are welcome to join us, if you like!" Sunset smiled. @sketchscientist
"Oh, my goodness, that is so kind of you! We all are pretty starving!" Sunset giggled. She helped herself to a few pieces of the food, and between mouthfuls, answered the other dragon. "We are just out here to explore. Me and Saffron were just going to hunt, but we came across Freya here, and all of a sudden wanted to explore. You are welcome to join us, if you like!" Sunset smiled. @sketchscientist
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
*Fern emanates a happier mood, as she cannot visibly smile through her mask*
It is a beautiful forest. Thank you for letting me tag along
*picks up the empty bag*
Woah! You all must have been staving!
When it gets dark, I have lanterns to light the way.
*Fern emanates a happier mood, as she cannot visibly smile through her mask*
It is a beautiful forest. Thank you for letting me tag along
*picks up the empty bag*
Woah! You all must have been staving!
When it gets dark, I have lanterns to light the way.
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
"Oh, that's good! The sun seems like it's going to set very soon, so yeah!"
"Oh, that's good! The sun seems like it's going to set very soon, so yeah!"
Can I join?
Can I join?
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
@TheBluePhoenix
of course! You might have to ask @Lioness42 though.
@TheBluePhoenix
of course! You might have to ask @Lioness42 though.
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
@TheBluePhoenix sure! Post a pic of your dragon and familiar and name of the dragon and you can join!
@TheBluePhoenix sure! Post a pic of your dragon and familiar and name of the dragon and you can join!
I'm subscribed please dont ping me
I'm subscribed please dont ping me
"I can't wait for sunset." Saffron said. "I'll be able to kill some monsters." She stood up from where she had laid down and winced. "Okay, maybe I'll stay near the light." She limped over to where Fern was standing. "It should keep away the monsters. Could someone grab a palm leaf? I might need to wrap my leg. It might be broken.
"I can't wait for sunset." Saffron said. "I'll be able to kill some monsters." She stood up from where she had laid down and winced. "Okay, maybe I'll stay near the light." She limped over to where Fern was standing. "It should keep away the monsters. Could someone grab a palm leaf? I might need to wrap my leg. It might be broken.
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150