Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700
Sophia coughs a couple times, then nods. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay."
Sophia coughs a couple times, then nods. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(XD I forgot to ask, which egg are you keeping, whimsy or ire? I'm keeping the whimsy one cause of the colors XD)

Christina relaxes a little and smiles at her. "Good, good... Need more water?" Shiro shuffles past them to go obtain Haru from his room, ignoring Niwa's suspicious glare.
(XD I forgot to ask, which egg are you keeping, whimsy or ire? I'm keeping the whimsy one cause of the colors XD)

Christina relaxes a little and smiles at her. "Good, good... Need more water?" Shiro shuffles past them to go obtain Haru from his room, ignoring Niwa's suspicious glare.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
((Oh, uh, I'm doing the rainbow one, I don't know what they will be. My friend is doing the other one though.))

Sophia shakes her head, then she gestured to the kitchen. "Help."
((Oh, uh, I'm doing the rainbow one, I don't know what they will be. My friend is doing the other one though.))

Sophia shakes her head, then she gestured to the kitchen. "Help."
(XD I dunno what they'll be either XD Do you mind letting me know what the other one is? ;v; )

Christina looks towards the kitchen, then she squeaks happily. "Oh yeah! C'mon, then. We'll have a ton of fun." She picks up Sophia, her arms not being long enough to hold Niwa too, so she lets him follow behind her as they go to the Kitchen. Raven already has most of the stuff out already.
(XD I dunno what they'll be either XD Do you mind letting me know what the other one is? ;v; )

Christina looks towards the kitchen, then she squeaks happily. "Oh yeah! C'mon, then. We'll have a ton of fun." She picks up Sophia, her arms not being long enough to hold Niwa too, so she lets him follow behind her as they go to the Kitchen. Raven already has most of the stuff out already.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
((Sure. I can do.))

Sophia giggles bappily. She looks through the stuff Raven had gotten out. "Do you have cho-chips?"
((Sure. I can do.))

Sophia giggles bappily. She looks through the stuff Raven had gotten out. "Do you have cho-chips?"
(Okay, thank you :DD)

Raven frowns, going to another cabinet and opening it to dig through. "Mmm... yep! Wow, if I knew these were up here earlier, I'd have eaten them already." He sets down the unopened bag of chocolate chips. Shiro chuckles as he walks in, leading Haru in. "I know, that's why I hid them."
(Okay, thank you :DD)

Raven frowns, going to another cabinet and opening it to dig through. "Mmm... yep! Wow, if I knew these were up here earlier, I'd have eaten them already." He sets down the unopened bag of chocolate chips. Shiro chuckles as he walks in, leading Haru in. "I know, that's why I hid them."
Sophia giggles. She takes the bag from Raven, then takes a couple, and pops them into her mouth.
Sophia giggles. She takes the bag from Raven, then takes a couple, and pops them into her mouth.
Raven huffs weakly, looking highly offended. "How dare you hide chocolate from me..." Shiro just smiles innocently, then he pats Haru on the back before leaving the room. Christina giggles softly, taking a few of the chocolate chips and eating them.
Raven huffs weakly, looking highly offended. "How dare you hide chocolate from me..." Shiro just smiles innocently, then he pats Haru on the back before leaving the room. Christina giggles softly, taking a few of the chocolate chips and eating them.
Sophia sticks out her tongue. She looks through all of the stuff, then flopped on the floor, looking for pans.
Sophia sticks out her tongue. She looks through all of the stuff, then flopped on the floor, looking for pans.
Christina squeaks in surprise, crouching down the help her. Haru watches them, fidgeting nervously because he doesn't want to take up too much space. Raven smiles at him and reaches out, gently pulling him over and helping him sort everything.
Christina squeaks in surprise, crouching down the help her. Haru watches them, fidgeting nervously because he doesn't want to take up too much space. Raven smiles at him and reaches out, gently pulling him over and helping him sort everything.
1 2 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700