Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Monster Mash [SIGN UP/OOC THREAD]
The year is 1846, A.D.
High Class Vampires roam the streets. Humans own store fronts, work as maids, and contribute to the workforce. Werewolves are bought and sold, forced to work extensive labor jobs, fight in arenas, and every day near closer to revolt.
Welcome to Monster Mash, the roleplay set in the universe I have held in my head for a year now.
Monster Mash is a Semi-Literate roleplay. All I require from you is one paragraph, however you can go as long as you wish.
There are a few rules to Monster Mash, which I will list below:

1. There will be no godmodding
2. Please remain respectful of other people in this thread and in the actual roleplay thread.
3. Have fun. This is a world I've grown to love and hope you will too.
I shall now explain the different types of characters in the world of Monster Mash

The Highest class of creature is the Vampire, though they are split into two categories. These two categories are the Undead and Bloodsucking Vampire. Undead Vampires are the higher of the two classes, and include the royal family, noblemen, and the extremely wealthy. The Bloodsucking vampires are seen as lesser, and this is because blood is seen as dirty. Bloodsucking Vampires must rely on this dirty substance to live, and unlike Undead vampires, a bloodsucking Vampire could have once been human, and will die.

The second class is the Humans. Humans make up the majority of the workforce, and they are seen as the middle class citizens. They are also, however, the majority, though this number is slowly dwindling due to the rise of Werewolf arenas, where a lower class human and a werewolf will be forced to fight until the human is turned or the werewolf dies. This is a sport enjoyed by most Undeads and in addition to lowering the human population, adds to the available werewolves.

Which brings us to the final group, the Werewolves. Werewolves, known for their great amounts of strength and agility, are usually put to work in labor intensive jobs and are, in some places, legal to own. The strongest werewolves will usually be pitted against humans in the arena. While werewolves can be turned, the majority of them are genetically werewolves.

Of course, mixes between species do exist. They are usually seen as outcasts.

Which brings us to your part, where you can create a character to live in this world. I will first need a few things from you.

Please fill out this form will all information:
Name:
Species:
General description of appearance (Images Welcome):
General Description of personality:
Backstory:
One interesting quirk (I find making small quirks helps me flesh out characters easier):

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to comment them below!

The year is 1846, A.D.
High Class Vampires roam the streets. Humans own store fronts, work as maids, and contribute to the workforce. Werewolves are bought and sold, forced to work extensive labor jobs, fight in arenas, and every day near closer to revolt.
Welcome to Monster Mash, the roleplay set in the universe I have held in my head for a year now.
Monster Mash is a Semi-Literate roleplay. All I require from you is one paragraph, however you can go as long as you wish.
There are a few rules to Monster Mash, which I will list below:

1. There will be no godmodding
2. Please remain respectful of other people in this thread and in the actual roleplay thread.
3. Have fun. This is a world I've grown to love and hope you will too.
I shall now explain the different types of characters in the world of Monster Mash

The Highest class of creature is the Vampire, though they are split into two categories. These two categories are the Undead and Bloodsucking Vampire. Undead Vampires are the higher of the two classes, and include the royal family, noblemen, and the extremely wealthy. The Bloodsucking vampires are seen as lesser, and this is because blood is seen as dirty. Bloodsucking Vampires must rely on this dirty substance to live, and unlike Undead vampires, a bloodsucking Vampire could have once been human, and will die.

The second class is the Humans. Humans make up the majority of the workforce, and they are seen as the middle class citizens. They are also, however, the majority, though this number is slowly dwindling due to the rise of Werewolf arenas, where a lower class human and a werewolf will be forced to fight until the human is turned or the werewolf dies. This is a sport enjoyed by most Undeads and in addition to lowering the human population, adds to the available werewolves.

Which brings us to the final group, the Werewolves. Werewolves, known for their great amounts of strength and agility, are usually put to work in labor intensive jobs and are, in some places, legal to own. The strongest werewolves will usually be pitted against humans in the arena. While werewolves can be turned, the majority of them are genetically werewolves.

Of course, mixes between species do exist. They are usually seen as outcasts.

Which brings us to your part, where you can create a character to live in this world. I will first need a few things from you.

Please fill out this form will all information:
Name:
Species:
General description of appearance (Images Welcome):
General Description of personality:
Backstory:
One interesting quirk (I find making small quirks helps me flesh out characters easier):

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to comment them below!

6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
@raven12490 really anything! just make your character unique!
@raven12490 really anything! just make your character unique!
@raven12490

I'm subscribed to this thread, so no need to worry with pinging me!

Yeah, she seems really cool! Everything fits in, so no need to worry, and go as overboard as you want!
@raven12490

I'm subscribed to this thread, so no need to worry with pinging me!

Yeah, she seems really cool! Everything fits in, so no need to worry, and go as overboard as you want!