Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Of Mutants and Mad Max. Private 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Hellbringer In a world of fire and ash and blood where savage tribes roam and mutants rise from the ruins the age of civilization is coming to an end. All are broken in their own way and only the strong, the cunning or the ruthless survive. This is the wasteland where the blade and the bullet rule and men kill and die over a few drops of the precious fuel to feed their thirsty machines. Gasoline, Oil, Water, Food, Scrap, these are the currency of the realm. All hail V8. At the edge of the world between one great and terrible empire and another exists a vast salt flat ringed by mountains. This land is an impassible murderer for anyone traveling on foot, and a dangerous place even for those who are not. Host to great storms, hot enough in the days of summer to melt rubber and cold enough at night to frost water it has claimed many lives and machines. Sun bleached bones and rusting wrecks litter the salt sand. It is called Golgotha, the place of bones. Now calm after many days of raging storm the air has cleared over the salt flat. At Golgotha's southern boarder where the flat land meets the foot of the mountains rests what may yet be it's latest victim. [img]http://i.imgur.com/fdosoVQ.jpg[/img] At the end of it's now faint tire tracks leading out of the desert rests a vehicle that was not there before the storms. The well worn wasteland machine had come to rest against a rocky outcrop, it's faded blue body was not badly crunched by the crash it seemed to have struck at low speed. The engine was off. The car's steel skin was covered in bullet holes and bristling with arrows and broken spears the car had seen recent battle. It's front window was cracked around a large hole and its front right tire was shredded down to the rim. There was no sign of those who had caused the damage or taken the shots, it was unlikely that any large force would have followed a lone machine into Golgotha. A human man sat in the driver seat. Slumped to the side against the inside of the door frame he was either dead or unconscious. His face was bloody from a wound on his left temple and his right shoulder under his jacket was slick with blood. Whatever arrow or spear had come through the window had hit the man's shoulder and subsequently been pulled out. As the sun rose higher and higher in the sky the day became blisteringly hot. The car began to shimmer eerily with the heat baking off of it.
@Hellbringer

In a world of fire and ash and blood where savage tribes roam and mutants rise from the ruins the age of civilization is coming to an end. All are broken in their own way and only the strong, the cunning or the ruthless survive. This is the wasteland where the blade and the bullet rule and men kill and die over a few drops of the precious fuel to feed their thirsty machines. Gasoline, Oil, Water, Food, Scrap, these are the currency of the realm. All hail V8.

At the edge of the world between one great and terrible empire and another exists a vast salt flat ringed by mountains. This land is an impassible murderer for anyone traveling on foot, and a dangerous place even for those who are not. Host to great storms, hot enough in the days of summer to melt rubber and cold enough at night to frost water it has claimed many lives and machines. Sun bleached bones and rusting wrecks litter the salt sand. It is called Golgotha, the place of bones.

Now calm after many days of raging storm the air has cleared over the salt flat. At Golgotha's southern boarder where the flat land meets the foot of the mountains rests what may yet be it's latest victim.

fdosoVQ.jpg

At the end of it's now faint tire tracks leading out of the desert rests a vehicle that was not there before the storms. The well worn wasteland machine had come to rest against a rocky outcrop, it's faded blue body was not badly crunched by the crash it seemed to have struck at low speed. The engine was off. The car's steel skin was covered in bullet holes and bristling with arrows and broken spears the car had seen recent battle. It's front window was cracked around a large hole and its front right tire was shredded down to the rim. There was no sign of those who had caused the damage or taken the shots, it was unlikely that any large force would have followed a lone machine into Golgotha.

A human man sat in the driver seat. Slumped to the side against the inside of the door frame he was either dead or unconscious. His face was bloody from a wound on his left temple and his right shoulder under his jacket was slick with blood. Whatever arrow or spear had come through the window had hit the man's shoulder and subsequently been pulled out.

As the sun rose higher and higher in the sky the day became blisteringly hot. The car began to shimmer eerily with the heat baking off of it.
*further ahead was a spot were cars layed dead no worth use. A mutant pokes her head out of one and pulled her self out. Grabing her bags and a couple more items she begains her day. Walking for a while she came across the broken car and walked over to it examining the damage. She soon divided to look inside the car and at the human that layed slumped in the seat. She was hesitant but reatched in and held two fingers against his neck, checking for a pulls if he had any (sorry my spelling sucks my head *******up but I try me best and phon likes to auto correct)
*further ahead was a spot were cars layed dead no worth use. A mutant pokes her head out of one and pulled her self out. Grabing her bags and a couple more items she begains her day. Walking for a while she came across the broken car and walked over to it examining the damage. She soon divided to look inside the car and at the human that layed slumped in the seat. She was hesitant but reatched in and held two fingers against his neck, checking for a pulls if he had any (sorry my spelling sucks my head *******up but I try me best and phon likes to auto correct)
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(i usually go back,and check,for spelling errors @tyre so sorry if I miss somthing)
(i usually go back,and check,for spelling errors @tyre so sorry if I miss somthing)
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@Hellbringer (no problem, I do the same.)

The man had a steady pulse. He was alive. At her touch he groaned and stirred a bit. His head lolled back and he opened his eyes looking up at the roof vacantly while things came back into focus. After a moment he blinked and looked toward the shape that was looming in his window.

He gasped and flinched away from her touch. A mutant! "Argh! Stay back!" He croaked barely audibly as he shifted awkwardly to the passenger side to get away from her. With one shaking bloody hand he managed to get the passenger door open. He fell clumsily out of the car and did not get up.
@Hellbringer (no problem, I do the same.)

The man had a steady pulse. He was alive. At her touch he groaned and stirred a bit. His head lolled back and he opened his eyes looking up at the roof vacantly while things came back into focus. After a moment he blinked and looked toward the shape that was looming in his window.

He gasped and flinched away from her touch. A mutant! "Argh! Stay back!" He croaked barely audibly as he shifted awkwardly to the passenger side to get away from her. With one shaking bloody hand he managed to get the passenger door open. He fell clumsily out of the car and did not get up.
She backed up to his suden yelling. Once he fell out of the other side of the car she moves and looks around it at him. she carfully oves closer to him and next to his side watching him. She lightly nugges his shoulder with the back of her hand "h-hello? ... Alive still?" (since your char is older and you do want some sort of close mess he could become a father figure to her but that's your chose)
She backed up to his suden yelling. Once he fell out of the other side of the car she moves and looks around it at him. she carfully oves closer to him and next to his side watching him. She lightly nugges his shoulder with the back of her hand "h-hello? ... Alive still?" (since your char is older and you do want some sort of close mess he could become a father figure to her but that's your chose)
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@Hellbringer (please ping me when you reply by putting '@Tyre' at the top of your message, makes it easier to keep track of RP's and reminds me to check them) (We can do story development discussion in PM's if you'd like? or at the top of a reply, like this, keeps things nice and neat :) but yes we can probably take things in that direction if you'd like. I wouldn't mind exploring that idea.)

Lying on his side on the ground in the shade of the car he drifted in and out of consciousness again. He'd lost a lot of blood since the battle and just staying awake was hard, moving around was almost impossible. He heard the mutant approach again but he didn't have enough strength to try and get away. He hoped that it wouldn't eat him. He'd heard stories of mutants tearing men's throats out, although to be fair he'd seen men do the same to each other.

The creature person touched him again and he was surprised to hear it had a female voice. He could only groan in response. Yes he was alive, for now. He tried to look up at her but she had the sun over her shoulder and he could only see her outline. He couldn't tell if she had a weapon in her other hand or if her teeth were bared like a dogs, she wasn't growling though...

He tried to speak but could barely manage a whisper "...water..." He was very thirsty, and very very tired "...please..." He could manage no more.

His own canteen full of water was in the car, it lay on the floor between the two front seats, along with his light crossbow. He was out of bolts for the bow and almost out of shells for his gun...
@Hellbringer (please ping me when you reply by putting '@Tyre' at the top of your message, makes it easier to keep track of RP's and reminds me to check them) (We can do story development discussion in PM's if you'd like? or at the top of a reply, like this, keeps things nice and neat :) but yes we can probably take things in that direction if you'd like. I wouldn't mind exploring that idea.)

Lying on his side on the ground in the shade of the car he drifted in and out of consciousness again. He'd lost a lot of blood since the battle and just staying awake was hard, moving around was almost impossible. He heard the mutant approach again but he didn't have enough strength to try and get away. He hoped that it wouldn't eat him. He'd heard stories of mutants tearing men's throats out, although to be fair he'd seen men do the same to each other.

The creature person touched him again and he was surprised to hear it had a female voice. He could only groan in response. Yes he was alive, for now. He tried to look up at her but she had the sun over her shoulder and he could only see her outline. He couldn't tell if she had a weapon in her other hand or if her teeth were bared like a dogs, she wasn't growling though...

He tried to speak but could barely manage a whisper "...water..." He was very thirsty, and very very tired "...please..." He could manage no more.

His own canteen full of water was in the car, it lay on the floor between the two front seats, along with his light crossbow. He was out of bolts for the bow and almost out of shells for his gun...
(okay sorry will do @Tyre also I'm usually up late)
She quickly got up and whent to his car. Shurching threw the car she pulled the flask out and quickly moves over to him. Siting down next him once again. She pulled the top off the flask and held it down troued his mouth.
"Water water drink"
A little bit of the water driped onto his lips as she holds it there for him.
"Fell beter if drink"
(okay sorry will do @Tyre also I'm usually up late)
She quickly got up and whent to his car. Shurching threw the car she pulled the flask out and quickly moves over to him. Siting down next him once again. She pulled the top off the flask and held it down troued his mouth.
"Water water drink"
A little bit of the water driped onto his lips as she holds it there for him.
"Fell beter if drink"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@Hellbringer (thanks so much, helps me see that you've replied)

The mutant moved away from him and he heard her rummaging through the car. He hoped that he wasn't about to be killed by one of his own weapons...

Then she was back and holding his canteen to his lips. He managed to drink a bit, trying to hold the water vessel with a shaking left hand but he needn't have bothered, the she creature held it steady for him. And yes after he had some water in him he felt a bit better.
He relaxed a little bit, thinking that if she meant to kill him she wouldn't have given him water.

His voice was a bit stronger when he spoke "Thank you." He tried to sit up. It took a lot of effort but he managed to get into a sitting position with his back to the cars rear passenger door. He felt dizzy for a while afterward and he may have passed out, he wasn't sure. When his head cleared a bit he tried to take off his jacket to get a look at his shoulder, see how bad the injury was, but he was having a hard time getting his coat off. His arms were weak and he growled in pain as he had to move his hurt shoulder so he gave up for the moment, settling back against the car.

@Hellbringer (thanks so much, helps me see that you've replied)

The mutant moved away from him and he heard her rummaging through the car. He hoped that he wasn't about to be killed by one of his own weapons...

Then she was back and holding his canteen to his lips. He managed to drink a bit, trying to hold the water vessel with a shaking left hand but he needn't have bothered, the she creature held it steady for him. And yes after he had some water in him he felt a bit better.
He relaxed a little bit, thinking that if she meant to kill him she wouldn't have given him water.

His voice was a bit stronger when he spoke "Thank you." He tried to sit up. It took a lot of effort but he managed to get into a sitting position with his back to the cars rear passenger door. He felt dizzy for a while afterward and he may have passed out, he wasn't sure. When his head cleared a bit he tried to take off his jacket to get a look at his shoulder, see how bad the injury was, but he was having a hard time getting his coat off. His arms were weak and he growled in pain as he had to move his hurt shoulder so he gave up for the moment, settling back against the car.

"No no more move for you"
She got up and helped lift him into the car. Once he was in she walked to the back of the car and started poshing it to her little hide out of junker cars half barrired in the sand. It took a good hour but she managed it. Moving back to were he was she pulled him out and to the shade of her hiding place. That's when she took his jacket off gently or as gently as she could. And started looking over his wounds carefully.
"How bad dose hurt?"
@Tyre
"No no more move for you"
She got up and helped lift him into the car. Once he was in she walked to the back of the car and started poshing it to her little hide out of junker cars half barrired in the sand. It took a good hour but she managed it. Moving back to were he was she pulled him out and to the shade of her hiding place. That's when she took his jacket off gently or as gently as she could. And started looking over his wounds carefully.
"How bad dose hurt?"
@Tyre
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@Hellbringer

He groaned and growled when she lifted him into the car but he didn't struggle and he did his best to help her. Once he was sitting in the car he must have blacked out again because the next thing he knew his car was parked someplace else. His car was now a guest of a little gathering of wrecked and junked cars, the mutant's lair maybe?

Then she was dragging him out of the car and into the shade. So far this day was turning out better than he'd expected and much better than the ones before it. She got his jacket off, gently he noticed, and he wondered if she was an organic?

She asked him how bad it hurt and he tried not to laugh, he had a gaping hole in his shoulder, so yeah it hurt. His voice was gruff "Hurts bad." he said. Mind so did his head where he'd taken a knock, as well as his hip, and knee, and ankle... He sighed wearily.

He looked down at his shoulder now that it was uncovered. The arrow had hit just below his collar bone and hadn't gone all the way through him, no doubt it had been slowed down by going through the windshield first. Luckily it hadn't had a barbed tip. The wound where he'd pulled the arrow out was still bleeding slowly but didn't look a bad color, hopefully it wouldn't get infected. Unless the mutant had some alcohol or boiling water to pour in the hole he'd just have to take his chances.

He looked at the mutant while she poked at him. She was a strange creature, part wolf with hooves and big foxy ears. Her fur (or pelt?) was very pretty even if the colors were unusual. She didn't seem to have any lumps or extra limbs, and he'd heard that some like her were hideously and painfully deformed. Though of course all he really knew was rumor. He'd seen a mutant or two but not up close like this. He was surprised that she was willing to help him and wondered what she might want in return...

@Hellbringer

He groaned and growled when she lifted him into the car but he didn't struggle and he did his best to help her. Once he was sitting in the car he must have blacked out again because the next thing he knew his car was parked someplace else. His car was now a guest of a little gathering of wrecked and junked cars, the mutant's lair maybe?

Then she was dragging him out of the car and into the shade. So far this day was turning out better than he'd expected and much better than the ones before it. She got his jacket off, gently he noticed, and he wondered if she was an organic?

She asked him how bad it hurt and he tried not to laugh, he had a gaping hole in his shoulder, so yeah it hurt. His voice was gruff "Hurts bad." he said. Mind so did his head where he'd taken a knock, as well as his hip, and knee, and ankle... He sighed wearily.

He looked down at his shoulder now that it was uncovered. The arrow had hit just below his collar bone and hadn't gone all the way through him, no doubt it had been slowed down by going through the windshield first. Luckily it hadn't had a barbed tip. The wound where he'd pulled the arrow out was still bleeding slowly but didn't look a bad color, hopefully it wouldn't get infected. Unless the mutant had some alcohol or boiling water to pour in the hole he'd just have to take his chances.

He looked at the mutant while she poked at him. She was a strange creature, part wolf with hooves and big foxy ears. Her fur (or pelt?) was very pretty even if the colors were unusual. She didn't seem to have any lumps or extra limbs, and he'd heard that some like her were hideously and painfully deformed. Though of course all he really knew was rumor. He'd seen a mutant or two but not up close like this. He was surprised that she was willing to help him and wondered what she might want in return...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14