Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 ... 6348 6349
(XD)
Ronan scratches under Stella's chin. "Time for napies"

Brimstone lets go. "You can come back anytime!"
(XD)
Ronan scratches under Stella's chin. "Time for napies"

Brimstone lets go. "You can come back anytime!"
Stella's head lifted slowly to allow him to scratch at her gently, letting herself droop and curl up next to him. She cooed gently before she suddenly just passing out

Lars smiled gently at her before nodding. "Okay. Thank you."
Stella's head lifted slowly to allow him to scratch at her gently, letting herself droop and curl up next to him. She cooed gently before she suddenly just passing out

Lars smiled gently at her before nodding. "Okay. Thank you."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Zillaaaa)
(Zillaaaa)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(ZILLAAAA???)
(ZILLAAAA???)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Sorry, today was my great grandma’s funeral)
(Sorry, today was my great grandma’s funeral)
(Oh.... I'm sorry man.. you doing okay?)
(Oh.... I'm sorry man.. you doing okay?)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(During the whole thing, I was miserable and still am. How can people be happy in a funeral. I know she's in a better place but it's all too much. People keep saying hi to me and keep asking how I am…can't they see how miserable and distraught I look? My eyes and throat burn from crying and trying to hold it in. It sucks)
(During the whole thing, I was miserable and still am. How can people be happy in a funeral. I know she's in a better place but it's all too much. People keep saying hi to me and keep asking how I am…can't they see how miserable and distraught I look? My eyes and throat burn from crying and trying to hold it in. It sucks)
(I know how you feel Zilla, I really do. I've been through 2 funerals myself, heck, one of them was barely a week or two ago. I understand how it is. I really do. It sucks. Badly. And all I can say is just make sure to take care of yourself, okay? I'm always here to talk too)
(I know how you feel Zilla, I really do. I've been through 2 funerals myself, heck, one of them was barely a week or two ago. I understand how it is. I really do. It sucks. Badly. And all I can say is just make sure to take care of yourself, okay? I'm always here to talk too)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Thanks ;w;)
(Thanks ;w;)
(No problem. :3 Do you wanna RP or do you wanna take a break? I know I like to cuz it helps me distract myself, but that's just me)
(No problem. :3 Do you wanna RP or do you wanna take a break? I know I like to cuz it helps me distract myself, but that's just me)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 ... 6348 6349