Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 ... 6348 6349
(Woo! Two eggos! At least it's even...)
(Woo! Two eggos! At least it's even...)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(No joke, i think I may have owned that Coatl before. It had the exact same colors and name. O.o thats awesome XD)

Nishant shook himself off before looking over and padding up to her, "Hm?" He asked as he glanced over her with a slight confused look

Alaeric perked as well before stuttering to the therapist, "U-Uh.. be back..." he padded over slowly, his head low, "What is it?"
(No joke, i think I may have owned that Coatl before. It had the exact same colors and name. O.o thats awesome XD)

Nishant shook himself off before looking over and padding up to her, "Hm?" He asked as he glanced over her with a slight confused look

Alaeric perked as well before stuttering to the therapist, "U-Uh.. be back..." he padded over slowly, his head low, "What is it?"
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Nishant suddenly beamed, quickly going up to nuzzle her. "Light this time." He said with obvious pride to his birth flight. "I can't wait.."

Alaeric sniffed the air, "Are you replacing me..?" He asked softly, his head still low.
Nishant suddenly beamed, quickly going up to nuzzle her. "Light this time." He said with obvious pride to his birth flight. "I can't wait.."

Alaeric sniffed the air, "Are you replacing me..?" He asked softly, his head still low.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Nishant whipped back to snarl at him, "Alaeric! We are allowed to have more than two kids! You need to realize that not everything revolves around you! The fact that your mother and I went out and took the time to get a therapist to help you proves that we love you, and don't want to replace you! We're just having more kids! Stop jumping to conclusions!" He snapped

The much smaller Imperial flinched at his father's sudden snap, "...I'm sorry..." he muttered softly, his head even lower. He suddenly stopped as something clicked in his brain. "Wait-" he stared at them, "I'm getting more siblings... I won't be alone." He remarked softly, his ears perked as a tiny smile twitched his lips, "I'm getting siblings!" He yapped, his wings flared.

(You could just see the lightbulb click on in his head XD)
Nishant whipped back to snarl at him, "Alaeric! We are allowed to have more than two kids! You need to realize that not everything revolves around you! The fact that your mother and I went out and took the time to get a therapist to help you proves that we love you, and don't want to replace you! We're just having more kids! Stop jumping to conclusions!" He snapped

The much smaller Imperial flinched at his father's sudden snap, "...I'm sorry..." he muttered softly, his head even lower. He suddenly stopped as something clicked in his brain. "Wait-" he stared at them, "I'm getting more siblings... I won't be alone." He remarked softly, his ears perked as a tiny smile twitched his lips, "I'm getting siblings!" He yapped, his wings flared.

(You could just see the lightbulb click on in his head XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Okay)

Nishant flinched as Ember got close to the eggs, but otherwise just looked away, his ears low.
(Okay)

Nishant flinched as Ember got close to the eggs, but otherwise just looked away, his ears low.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Meaning Alaeric physically flinched at Nishant's snap. Like jolted back a few inches.)

Alaeric took a step back, suddenly excited, "So wait, are the a boys or girls? Do you think they'll be pink? Why are they light, but i'm plague? They will be Imperials too right?" He began to ask both his parents questions, his tail wagging.

Nishant nodded towards Ember and stared back at his son with a snort, "So now your excited?" He asked. Alaeric quickly nodded.
(Meaning Alaeric physically flinched at Nishant's snap. Like jolted back a few inches.)

Alaeric took a step back, suddenly excited, "So wait, are the a boys or girls? Do you think they'll be pink? Why are they light, but i'm plague? They will be Imperials too right?" He began to ask both his parents questions, his tail wagging.

Nishant nodded towards Ember and stared back at his son with a snort, "So now your excited?" He asked. Alaeric quickly nodded.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Alaeric stepped back, his ears flat, "Okay! Okay!" He said, quickly backing away before padding off back to his therapist.

Nishant snorted and stared down at Lunara, "Well then." He teased
Alaeric stepped back, his ears flat, "Okay! Okay!" He said, quickly backing away before padding off back to his therapist.

Nishant snorted and stared down at Lunara, "Well then." He teased
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Nishant sniffed down at Legia, a small smirk still on his face. He yawned and shifted to flop down besides her.
Nishant sniffed down at Legia, a small smirk still on his face. He yawned and shifted to flop down besides her.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Nishant grinned, "Hey! What did I do?" He asked, his wings flared, "I wanna stay! I won't tease!" He snorted.
Nishant grinned, "Hey! What did I do?" He asked, his wings flared, "I wanna stay! I won't tease!" He snorted.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Nishant just sat and waited, sighing loudly, "C'mooooon!" He said as he leaned up against the dorm. He knew he could easily just break through, but decided to amuze his mate and just wait.
Nishant just sat and waited, sighing loudly, "C'mooooon!" He said as he leaned up against the dorm. He knew he could easily just break through, but decided to amuze his mate and just wait.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 ... 6348 6349