Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 ... 6348 6349
(No XD I'm back!)
(No XD I'm back!)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Alaeric slowly sat, "Like what...?" He asked, fidgeting with his paws as he avoided eye contact with the Bogsneak. "I mean... I dunno... I like to read... er- I can do plague magic, umm.. I enjoy fighting in the colosseum. I don't like large crouds..and- As my parents probably already told you, I don't like the gods.. They hate me..." his eyes widened as he stared off, starting to tremble again. "Everyone does. No one gets it..." he stammered, his gaze growing distant. He then turned to stare at the therapist, "Why are you doing this? What's wrong with me..." He whimpered softly. His nerves started to get the best of him and it caused the young Imperial to back away from the other dragon, low to the ground.
Alaeric slowly sat, "Like what...?" He asked, fidgeting with his paws as he avoided eye contact with the Bogsneak. "I mean... I dunno... I like to read... er- I can do plague magic, umm.. I enjoy fighting in the colosseum. I don't like large crouds..and- As my parents probably already told you, I don't like the gods.. They hate me..." his eyes widened as he stared off, starting to tremble again. "Everyone does. No one gets it..." he stammered, his gaze growing distant. He then turned to stare at the therapist, "Why are you doing this? What's wrong with me..." He whimpered softly. His nerves started to get the best of him and it caused the young Imperial to back away from the other dragon, low to the ground.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Fun Fact Friday XD:
Snivy has never seen any Jurrasic Park/World movie all the way through)
(Fun Fact Friday XD:
Snivy has never seen any Jurrasic Park/World movie all the way through)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
SeiHei tossed a small rock at her, seemingly getting it from nowhere. He watched, anticipating what she'd do.

(Danggit, Tam, take a break.)
Merah scurried after her, staying next to her side. "You need to sleep." the Fae told her, making sure she wouldn't crash to the ground.
SeiHei tossed a small rock at her, seemingly getting it from nowhere. He watched, anticipating what she'd do.

(Danggit, Tam, take a break.)
Merah scurried after her, staying next to her side. "You need to sleep." the Fae told her, making sure she wouldn't crash to the ground.
unicornponies_com.png
(Woo!)

Jynx leaped at it before catching it in her paws and quickly trying to eat it. (Welp.)

Tamua sighed, "Yeah yeah yeah.." she mumbled, leaning up against him for balance. "I'm not even tired..." she sighed as she stepped out of the forest and made her way back to the clan grounds.
(Woo!)

Jynx leaped at it before catching it in her paws and quickly trying to eat it. (Welp.)

Tamua sighed, "Yeah yeah yeah.." she mumbled, leaning up against him for balance. "I'm not even tired..." she sighed as she stepped out of the forest and made her way back to the clan grounds.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Why haven't you seen any of them all the way through?)

SeiHei stared at her, eye twitching slightly. "You'll choke if you eat that.." He told her.
(Kill da rock.)

Merah shook his head slowly. "You can say that, but you're gonna pass out at this rate." He said, still supporting her.
(Why haven't you seen any of them all the way through?)

SeiHei stared at her, eye twitching slightly. "You'll choke if you eat that.." He told her.
(Kill da rock.)

Merah shook his head slowly. "You can say that, but you're gonna pass out at this rate." He said, still supporting her.
unicornponies_com.png
(Dunno. Guess they haven't really sparked my interest? I probably will see em' eventually, but I'm in no rush to see em' all.)

Jynx stopped, her paws halfway shoved down her throat as she attempted to swallow the rock. She just stared, not realizing she couldn't breath with her fist down her throat. (XD)

Tamua shrugged as she saw the clan come into veiw, "Sacrifices will be made.." she mumbled. She continued to lean on him for support until she eventually made her way to her den. She pulled off her bags and took out her jars before starting to sort the newly gathered herbs, completly ignoring the Fae's suggestion of sleeping. Her back continued to throb, but she didn't care.
(Dunno. Guess they haven't really sparked my interest? I probably will see em' eventually, but I'm in no rush to see em' all.)

Jynx stopped, her paws halfway shoved down her throat as she attempted to swallow the rock. She just stared, not realizing she couldn't breath with her fist down her throat. (XD)

Tamua shrugged as she saw the clan come into veiw, "Sacrifices will be made.." she mumbled. She continued to lean on him for support until she eventually made her way to her den. She pulled off her bags and took out her jars before starting to sort the newly gathered herbs, completly ignoring the Fae's suggestion of sleeping. Her back continued to throb, but she didn't care.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Welp... here comes rollover... im not tired...)
(Welp... here comes rollover... im not tired...)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Im back!)
(Im back!)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(I waits...
I'm not gunna be on too much today.. I'm going to a fair.. but I'm on now)
(I waits...
I'm not gunna be on too much today.. I'm going to a fair.. but I'm on now)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 ... 6348 6349