Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 ... 6348 6349
(Too many....)

Ares let out a snort, "I'm mean?! You use me as a chair every day! That's pretty mean." He sniffed before throwing his ears back to listen to him. He sat up and arched his back in a stretch.

Dart looked over and began to pad where he had pointed, her tail high. Once she had made it a few feet away from the Mirror, she turned to stare up at her silently until she got her attention.
(Too many....)

Ares let out a snort, "I'm mean?! You use me as a chair every day! That's pretty mean." He sniffed before throwing his ears back to listen to him. He sat up and arched his back in a stretch.

Dart looked over and began to pad where he had pointed, her tail high. Once she had made it a few feet away from the Mirror, she turned to stare up at her silently until she got her attention.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Wow. Makes me wonder how she's so oblivious, then.)

Skates clung on, hugging one of his antlers. "You can barely tell if I'm here or not! I'm here nearly all the time, and you don't even take any note of me." He replied.

"Yes?" Shadimew asked, not even turning to the familliar. She laying down, poking what seemed to be a bloody ear.

Illusion watched, standing behind the fox.
(Wow. Makes me wonder how she's so oblivious, then.)

Skates clung on, hugging one of his antlers. "You can barely tell if I'm here or not! I'm here nearly all the time, and you don't even take any note of me." He replied.

"Yes?" Shadimew asked, not even turning to the familliar. She laying down, poking what seemed to be a bloody ear.

Illusion watched, standing behind the fox.
mHUvNoS.png
(Cuz she believes she's innocent and has done nothing wrong to be completly honest XD)

Ares sniffed, "I've come to live with the fact that you aren't leaving anytime soon." He shrugged before getting up and padding over to the edge of the lake and looking down at it, his ears perked foward.

Dart immediatly snapped open her mouth and began talking in familiar, "Why would you just leave us there? I didn't even know where we were until we got to the egde of my master's home! I was tired, and I was taking a nap on you, and then you just droppped us off! We weren't even close to home! We weren't even in the same territory! Why'd you do that!?" She stopped and gestured back to her friend with a small tail flick, "He had to carry me some of the way cuz I was that tired!" She said. It all really just sounded like whining and complaining about how she was tired and had to find their way back. (She was tired! XD)
(Cuz she believes she's innocent and has done nothing wrong to be completly honest XD)

Ares sniffed, "I've come to live with the fact that you aren't leaving anytime soon." He shrugged before getting up and padding over to the edge of the lake and looking down at it, his ears perked foward.

Dart immediatly snapped open her mouth and began talking in familiar, "Why would you just leave us there? I didn't even know where we were until we got to the egde of my master's home! I was tired, and I was taking a nap on you, and then you just droppped us off! We weren't even close to home! We weren't even in the same territory! Why'd you do that!?" She stopped and gestured back to her friend with a small tail flick, "He had to carry me some of the way cuz I was that tired!" She said. It all really just sounded like whining and complaining about how she was tired and had to find their way back. (She was tired! XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Wow XD)

Skates tightened his grip on his horn, watching the water nervously. "I-I thought you liked my company." He mumbled, squeaking quietly.

Shadimew snorted, stabbing the 'ear' with her talons. "Do you seriously not get it yet?" She asked, looking uninterested. "I thought by now you'd at least have a slight hint."

Illusion shifted nervously, mushrooms turning a slight purple.
(Wow XD)

Skates tightened his grip on his horn, watching the water nervously. "I-I thought you liked my company." He mumbled, squeaking quietly.

Shadimew snorted, stabbing the 'ear' with her talons. "Do you seriously not get it yet?" She asked, looking uninterested. "I thought by now you'd at least have a slight hint."

Illusion shifted nervously, mushrooms turning a slight purple.
mHUvNoS.png
(It's true! XD)

Ares flicked his ear back, "I do. Your amusing at times. Mostly when you fall." He smiled softly before sitting down, "Got any ideas of what to do?" He asked his small friend.

The small wisp looked confused, "What? Hint of what?" She asked, or more demanded, small curls of smoke rising from her form.
(It's true! XD)

Ares flicked his ear back, "I do. Your amusing at times. Mostly when you fall." He smiled softly before sitting down, "Got any ideas of what to do?" He asked his small friend.

The small wisp looked confused, "What? Hint of what?" She asked, or more demanded, small curls of smoke rising from her form.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(*starts reading webcomics while waiting*)
(*starts reading webcomics while waiting*)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(XD)

Skates decided he wasnt being sarcastic, and loosened his grip when he wasn't in immediate danger if falling In. "Nope." He shrugged.

Shadimew face palmed, mumbling to herself, "I thought you weren't this oblivious.." She then said, louder, "Do you remember what I said to you both before I left?" She asked, pulling her claws out of the ear.

Illusion nodded, though it was barely seen.
(XD)

Skates decided he wasnt being sarcastic, and loosened his grip when he wasn't in immediate danger if falling In. "Nope." He shrugged.

Shadimew face palmed, mumbling to herself, "I thought you weren't this oblivious.." She then said, louder, "Do you remember what I said to you both before I left?" She asked, pulling her claws out of the ear.

Illusion nodded, though it was barely seen.
mHUvNoS.png
(Hey! I'm not that slow!)
(Hey! I'm not that slow!)
mHUvNoS.png
Ares sighed, "Welp. I'm going in to get something to eat. Fish doesn't sound bad now..." he mumbled, his ears flattening as he began to drool at just the mere thought of food at the moment. "You know... your pretty bite-sized yourself." He teased, his tail flicking.

Dart stopped and began to think, "Uhhh............." she trailed off, shuffling her paws slowly, "I dunno."

Ares sighed, "Welp. I'm going in to get something to eat. Fish doesn't sound bad now..." he mumbled, his ears flattening as he began to drool at just the mere thought of food at the moment. "You know... your pretty bite-sized yourself." He teased, his tail flicking.

Dart stopped and began to think, "Uhhh............." she trailed off, shuffling her paws slowly, "I dunno."

Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(XD I'm just teasing!)
(XD I'm just teasing!)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding