Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 ... 6348 6349
(XD < HE'S RIGHT THERE. < So, Dart/Illusion and Ares/Skates?)

SeiHei pet her gently, soon starting to snore.
(XD < HE'S RIGHT THERE. < So, Dart/Illusion and Ares/Skates?)

SeiHei pet her gently, soon starting to snore.
mHUvNoS.png
(Yup! That works XD Your start! Mwhahaha)

Jynx settled and continued to purr, leaning into his paw slightly before drifting back into a content sleep. After a few minutes, she shifted her way over to her mate's face and leaned up against the side of his chin instead, still purring.
(Yup! That works XD Your start! Mwhahaha)

Jynx settled and continued to purr, leaning into his paw slightly before drifting back into a content sleep. After a few minutes, she shifted her way over to her mate's face and leaned up against the side of his chin instead, still purring.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(*pokes your profile pic* Oh yea, huh.
Mines just of my OC that I needa scry X'D Rip my wallet)
(*pokes your profile pic* Oh yea, huh.
Mines just of my OC that I needa scry X'D Rip my wallet)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(....Must I?)
(Wait... I just realized I have no clue where any of them are or what they were doing... *Sigh* Illusion and Dart had found Kuro, but I don't remember what happened after that.. Then didn't Ares just, like, leave Skates by a river or something? XD)
(....Must I?)
(Wait... I just realized I have no clue where any of them are or what they were doing... *Sigh* Illusion and Dart had found Kuro, but I don't remember what happened after that.. Then didn't Ares just, like, leave Skates by a river or something? XD)
mHUvNoS.png
(XD You forgot about him?
RIP all our wallets.)
(XD You forgot about him?
RIP all our wallets.)
mHUvNoS.png
(Uuuuuuuhhhhhh)
(The blob and ghost made it to the entrance of the clan before we dropped them becuz of an ubundance of chars.. annnnddddd.... Ares and Skates kinda just fell asleep and we stopped there, nothing special.)
(And YAS you do XD)
(Uuuuuuuhhhhhh)
(The blob and ghost made it to the entrance of the clan before we dropped them becuz of an ubundance of chars.. annnnddddd.... Ares and Skates kinda just fell asleep and we stopped there, nothing special.)
(And YAS you do XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Yeah. I kinda forgot he was a thing. XD)
(Yeah. I kinda forgot he was a thing. XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(XD I'd say I was amazed that happened, but I'm really not.)
(Grr.. FINE.)

Skates yawned, rolling over. Unfortunately, he went too far, and fell off his friend's head. "Oww!" He whined from the ground.

Illusion glanced around, gaze landing on his friend before quickly looking away.
(XD I'd say I was amazed that happened, but I'm really not.)
(Grr.. FINE.)

Skates yawned, rolling over. Unfortunately, he went too far, and fell off his friend's head. "Oww!" He whined from the ground.

Illusion glanced around, gaze landing on his friend before quickly looking away.
mHUvNoS.png
(XD)

Ares' ears perked foward, "Good job..." he mumbled softly as he shifted. He let out a yawn before shaking himself out, inching away from where he was against his mate so he wouldn't wake her.

Dart glanced up at her friend before sniffing, "Where's your master? I'ma ask why she just left us there!" She sniffed indignantly. (Ooh, she is clueless XD)
(XD)

Ares' ears perked foward, "Good job..." he mumbled softly as he shifted. He let out a yawn before shaking himself out, inching away from where he was against his mate so he wouldn't wake her.

Dart glanced up at her friend before sniffing, "Where's your master? I'ma ask why she just left us there!" She sniffed indignantly. (Ooh, she is clueless XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(XD Oh, Dart. So innocent, yet kinda not... That makes me wonder how many dergs she's helped kill.)

Skates glared, before crawling up the Imperial's scaly side, returning to his perch on his head. "Your mean." He replied, poking his lightly.

Illusion closed his eyes, before opening them and pointing. "Over there.."
(XD Oh, Dart. So innocent, yet kinda not... That makes me wonder how many dergs she's helped kill.)

Skates glared, before crawling up the Imperial's scaly side, returning to his perch on his head. "Your mean." He replied, poking his lightly.

Illusion closed his eyes, before opening them and pointing. "Over there.."
mHUvNoS.png
1 2 ... 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 ... 6348 6349