Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 ... 6348 6349
Bubbles smiled, and laid down next to him, resting her head on his.
Bubbles smiled, and laid down next to him, resting her head on his.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Lars shifted closer to her, enjoying her warmth. He heaved another sigh, "I'm so stupid..." He grumbled to himself. His wings lay flat on the ground.
Lars shifted closer to her, enjoying her warmth. He heaved another sigh, "I'm so stupid..." He grumbled to himself. His wings lay flat on the ground.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
you must be confused allow me to explain.
Every night you see your Moon in the night sky. Well when i was a Star i fell it love with the Moon and i willing cast myself down hoping to be with it forever....But the Shade knocked me off course and crashed landed in the Hidden Valley with this Necklace around my neck. It'a called a Dwarf Star Diamond, Thanks to the Arcanist i have a Momento of my former celestial body. Now i have powerful Ice magic and with this coat i can electrify it as well. least i am closer with my love but the Shade will PAY.
you must be confused allow me to explain.
Every night you see your Moon in the night sky. Well when i was a Star i fell it love with the Moon and i willing cast myself down hoping to be with it forever....But the Shade knocked me off course and crashed landed in the Hidden Valley with this Necklace around my neck. It'a called a Dwarf Star Diamond, Thanks to the Arcanist i have a Momento of my former celestial body. Now i have powerful Ice magic and with this coat i can electrify it as well. least i am closer with my love but the Shade will PAY.
ZPHN6ju.png
(Lets hope that she never meets Shade... (a fae in my clan that I RP with Uni))
(Lets hope that she never meets Shade... (a fae in my clan that I RP with Uni))
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"No, you were just grumpy." Bubbles tried to help him relax.

Liviel nodded slowly, beginning to understand. "I wish I could help, but I am no use at helping." She sighed.
"No, you were just grumpy." Bubbles tried to help him relax.

Liviel nodded slowly, beginning to understand. "I wish I could help, but I am no use at helping." She sighed.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(Say, speaking of Uni, have you heard anything from her, Snivy?)
(Say, speaking of Uni, have you heard anything from her, Snivy?)
(I mean I RPed with her last night..? What do ya mean?)

Lars snorted, "Yeah, and now she hates me..." he said, hiding his face in his paws.
(I mean I RPed with her last night..? What do ya mean?)

Lars snorted, "Yeah, and now she hates me..." he said, hiding his face in his paws.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Oh yeah. I read through all those posts. XD I completely forgot.) Bubbles hushed him. "No, she doesn't. She's just a bit cross with you, that's all."
(Oh yeah. I read through all those posts. XD I completely forgot.) Bubbles hushed him. "No, she doesn't. She's just a bit cross with you, that's all."
It's ok it just wasn't meant to be Said Moondance.
It's ok it just wasn't meant to be Said Moondance.
ZPHN6ju.png
Liviel painfully remembered Spark, and gritted her teeth. She missed her, and wondered where she was.
Liviel painfully remembered Spark, and gritted her teeth. She missed her, and wondered where she was.
1 2 ... 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 ... 6348 6349