Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sailors & Sirens {Open & Inviting}
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 191 192
(( @Crystal13 ))

"Crystal, will you be alright with the storm coming in?"

I was trying not to let the guilt mount into a second natural disaster but it was somewhat difficult. I'd brought a storm down on all my friends.

Trying to think on the brighter side, perhaps it'd blow the cannibals right off the island. But, how long would it last? How strong could it become? Would it ever go away? The wind moaned past and almost knocked me off my feet. The waves were starting to pick up by now.

It'd be fully dark soon.
(( @Crystal13 ))

"Crystal, will you be alright with the storm coming in?"

I was trying not to let the guilt mount into a second natural disaster but it was somewhat difficult. I'd brought a storm down on all my friends.

Trying to think on the brighter side, perhaps it'd blow the cannibals right off the island. But, how long would it last? How strong could it become? Would it ever go away? The wind moaned past and almost knocked me off my feet. The waves were starting to pick up by now.

It'd be fully dark soon.
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Corvus-beach/small cave

Corvus frowned a bit at the creature's rough English but it didn't take a genius to figure out her meaning. much to the voices' chagrin he kept his grip on her hand and raised his other so she could see he wasn't trying anything. "what do you need?" He asked.
Corvus-beach/small cave

Corvus frowned a bit at the creature's rough English but it didn't take a genius to figure out her meaning. much to the voices' chagrin he kept his grip on her hand and raised his other so she could see he wasn't trying anything. "what do you need?" He asked.
Nzuri-beach/small cave

"Bones, flower, shiny things." Nzuri said, pointing at the human's knife for an example and then a nearby flower. She grabbed a bone out of the water and scratched a list of sorts, pictures of flowers and common shiny objects, and the humanoid creatures with the masks that they had killed, making sure to add a warning on the cannibals. "Bones good for writing." she added, slowly trying to freshen her English.

Maya- Main cove

"Yeah, I'm a kitsune, and I swim a lot." Maya said her tails twisting together and then un-twisting again. "I'd gladly take any shelter, thank you, I'll go grab the stuff I found real quick." she added, running off and stuffing her things into the chest, she put it on her back, carrying it back to the others as quickly as she could. She put everything in the remains of cloth and pushed the empty chest away so she wouldn't have to drag it underwater.
Nzuri-beach/small cave

"Bones, flower, shiny things." Nzuri said, pointing at the human's knife for an example and then a nearby flower. She grabbed a bone out of the water and scratched a list of sorts, pictures of flowers and common shiny objects, and the humanoid creatures with the masks that they had killed, making sure to add a warning on the cannibals. "Bones good for writing." she added, slowly trying to freshen her English.

Maya- Main cove

"Yeah, I'm a kitsune, and I swim a lot." Maya said her tails twisting together and then un-twisting again. "I'd gladly take any shelter, thank you, I'll go grab the stuff I found real quick." she added, running off and stuffing her things into the chest, she put it on her back, carrying it back to the others as quickly as she could. She put everything in the remains of cloth and pushed the empty chest away so she wouldn't have to drag it underwater.
Corvus-beach/small cave
Corvus looked down at her drawings, doing his best to commit them to memory before nodding.
He started by returning to the two bodies he had left in the sand. As he knelt next to them he shuddered, recalling how this was unfortunately not the first time he had killed a group of people like this, nor was it the first time he'd had to debone them afterward. Shoving down the memories of those violent nights though, he quickly and calmly cut open the chests of both of them with his knife before reaching into the cavities and one at a time, snapping off their ribs. He then briskly returned to aquatic woman's side and dropped all 48 of them next to her.
"I'll be back." he carefully enunciated. "stay close."
Corvus-beach/small cave
Corvus looked down at her drawings, doing his best to commit them to memory before nodding.
He started by returning to the two bodies he had left in the sand. As he knelt next to them he shuddered, recalling how this was unfortunately not the first time he had killed a group of people like this, nor was it the first time he'd had to debone them afterward. Shoving down the memories of those violent nights though, he quickly and calmly cut open the chests of both of them with his knife before reaching into the cavities and one at a time, snapping off their ribs. He then briskly returned to aquatic woman's side and dropped all 48 of them next to her.
"I'll be back." he carefully enunciated. "stay close."
Crystal, Main Cove.

I turned to Baelinn. The storm was getting closer. I had swum in it before, but trying to stay stationary was nearly impossible. "I honestly don't know. I havent found a cave around the area that wasn't being occupied by a siren, yet. I haven't had time to set up a stable structure yet either. I think I might take shelter by the rocks. Probably not the best Idea, but it is all that I've got. The weather seems strange at this time of year any where I go." I replied.

((sorry it is short, I'm on mobile))
Crystal, Main Cove.

I turned to Baelinn. The storm was getting closer. I had swum in it before, but trying to stay stationary was nearly impossible. "I honestly don't know. I havent found a cave around the area that wasn't being occupied by a siren, yet. I haven't had time to set up a stable structure yet either. I think I might take shelter by the rocks. Probably not the best Idea, but it is all that I've got. The weather seems strange at this time of year any where I go." I replied.

((sorry it is short, I'm on mobile))
Name: Kai
Species: Human
Secret/Item: An anklet that allows him and anyone he is currently in contact with to breath underwater indefinitely. (as long as it's on)
Appearance: Average Height, hawaiian male who has a physique totally geared for swimming.
He has a shark bite scar on his left side.
Extra: Was the unofficial leader of a sunken wreck salvaging crew that mostly consisted of teens and young boys who were either orphans or runaways.

Name: Kai
Species: Human
Secret/Item: An anklet that allows him and anyone he is currently in contact with to breath underwater indefinitely. (as long as it's on)
Appearance: Average Height, hawaiian male who has a physique totally geared for swimming.
He has a shark bite scar on his left side.
Extra: Was the unofficial leader of a sunken wreck salvaging crew that mostly consisted of teens and young boys who were either orphans or runaways.

Plague_Banner.png
Corvus-dense forest
The cuts in his back weren't terribly deep, but it was still a pain for the pirate who had to crawl and push through such thick underbrush.
the trees were dense and there was very little ground left uncovered, but if nothing else this forest would provide decent cover from the storm that was quite clearly coming. Corvus sighed to himself, as he picked a flower he remembered the woman drawing for him and added it to the small collection in his off hand. She hadn't mentioned how many of each item she needed, but he assumed four of each would suffice.
He had come across a few more of the creatures from before, but he was able to sneak by with relative ease thanks to the natural cover.
eventually, he had four of every flower he remembered on that list, but he had no idea what to do about the "shiny things" she had mentioned. the most he'd been able to do was get a few vaguely reflective rocks.
That was when he noticed the humanoid standing roughly ten feet off to his right. It was another one of the masked creatures, but this one wore a single necklace, from which dangled what looked like a clear glass prism.
"Well that works I guess." he mumbled to himself.
as he crept closer to the thing, he could hear the voices grow louder. They were getting excited at the prospect of another kill, and what's more, he was beginning to feel that same sensation of disgust from the beach. still he crept forward ever so quietly, before stopping just next to the thing. It appeared to be distracted with tying some sort of muscle fiber into a knot. Corvus didn't know or care what that was meant to be for but it proved to be the creatures end. It had no time to react when Corvus leapt at it. Once he was on top of the thing He switched open his knife and proceeded to tear open its chest. once he had exhausted the knife's efficiency, he began to crush and trample the now long dead body.
Only after he had sufficiently obliterated the corpse beyond recognition did the pirate take its necklace as a trophy.
twenty minutes later and he had once again broken out of the tree line.
Corvus-dense forest
The cuts in his back weren't terribly deep, but it was still a pain for the pirate who had to crawl and push through such thick underbrush.
the trees were dense and there was very little ground left uncovered, but if nothing else this forest would provide decent cover from the storm that was quite clearly coming. Corvus sighed to himself, as he picked a flower he remembered the woman drawing for him and added it to the small collection in his off hand. She hadn't mentioned how many of each item she needed, but he assumed four of each would suffice.
He had come across a few more of the creatures from before, but he was able to sneak by with relative ease thanks to the natural cover.
eventually, he had four of every flower he remembered on that list, but he had no idea what to do about the "shiny things" she had mentioned. the most he'd been able to do was get a few vaguely reflective rocks.
That was when he noticed the humanoid standing roughly ten feet off to his right. It was another one of the masked creatures, but this one wore a single necklace, from which dangled what looked like a clear glass prism.
"Well that works I guess." he mumbled to himself.
as he crept closer to the thing, he could hear the voices grow louder. They were getting excited at the prospect of another kill, and what's more, he was beginning to feel that same sensation of disgust from the beach. still he crept forward ever so quietly, before stopping just next to the thing. It appeared to be distracted with tying some sort of muscle fiber into a knot. Corvus didn't know or care what that was meant to be for but it proved to be the creatures end. It had no time to react when Corvus leapt at it. Once he was on top of the thing He switched open his knife and proceeded to tear open its chest. once he had exhausted the knife's efficiency, he began to crush and trample the now long dead body.
Only after he had sufficiently obliterated the corpse beyond recognition did the pirate take its necklace as a trophy.
twenty minutes later and he had once again broken out of the tree line.
(( @AvatarMars Welcome. Hop in where you can :) ))
(( @AvatarMars Welcome. Hop in where you can :) ))
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Keto Main Cove
@Crystal13

Keto nodded at the kitsune as she went to collect her supplies. Hearing Crystal's predicament, she turned to the mer. "I would offer selther in my cave, but it is too small for a mer. A benifit for me, usually. There is a cave a little farther out the cove that might fit you, and was empty last time I checked." She pointed to the south. "You might be able to make it before the storm, but it is a bit of a risk." She wished she could offer more help, but all the caves she frequented were purposely too small for mers. While she racked her mind for any other possible shelters, she turned to the kitsune and Baelinn. "If you are both ready to go, we should move.
Keto Main Cove
@Crystal13

Keto nodded at the kitsune as she went to collect her supplies. Hearing Crystal's predicament, she turned to the mer. "I would offer selther in my cave, but it is too small for a mer. A benifit for me, usually. There is a cave a little farther out the cove that might fit you, and was empty last time I checked." She pointed to the south. "You might be able to make it before the storm, but it is a bit of a risk." She wished she could offer more help, but all the caves she frequented were purposely too small for mers. While she racked her mind for any other possible shelters, she turned to the kitsune and Baelinn. "If you are both ready to go, we should move.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Nzuri-beach/small cave

Nzuri used her main fin to splash herself with water in order to keep hydrated. She casually piled bits of sand, waiting for the human to return, suddenly hearing them come out of the forest. She grabbed some seaweed and piled it on top of the sand so she could wrap the human's wounds. "I can help wounds." she said, her speaking now a bit clearer as she pointed to the seaweed and took off one of her many necklaces that she had stolen, this one a thin rope necklace with a small bottle as a charm, and in the bottle was a small dried out petal from a flower.

Maya-main cove

Maya nodded, shifting into a full fox and putting her wrapped up items in her jaws. She padded over to the Siren and waited for the other humanoid that was coming. She still wore her steel claws on her left paw, making sure they were nicely attached just in case.
Nzuri-beach/small cave

Nzuri used her main fin to splash herself with water in order to keep hydrated. She casually piled bits of sand, waiting for the human to return, suddenly hearing them come out of the forest. She grabbed some seaweed and piled it on top of the sand so she could wrap the human's wounds. "I can help wounds." she said, her speaking now a bit clearer as she pointed to the seaweed and took off one of her many necklaces that she had stolen, this one a thin rope necklace with a small bottle as a charm, and in the bottle was a small dried out petal from a flower.

Maya-main cove

Maya nodded, shifting into a full fox and putting her wrapped up items in her jaws. She padded over to the Siren and waited for the other humanoid that was coming. She still wore her steel claws on her left paw, making sure they were nicely attached just in case.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 191 192