Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Academy ~ Closeing, see recent
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
((I'm still fine-tuning my characters, so I'll finish them up and simply have them wake up in their dorms "tomorrow".. if that's alright with everyone?))
((I'm still fine-tuning my characters, so I'll finish them up and simply have them wake up in their dorms "tomorrow".. if that's alright with everyone?))
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
@sufferkat

After deciding to go see if they could get something to eat, Tom and Umaara had a very enjoyable conversation over dinner. At one point the conversation had turned to the subject of dark magic, which led to Tom rambling on about various spells and uses for dark magic in which it could actually be used in a positive way. Eventually, he realized how much he'd been talking and handed the talking over sheepishly to Umaara, as he wanted to know more about what abada were, which she seemed more than happy to do. Time went on and soon they had finished their food and began to wrap up their conversation while walking back to the Spindelle dorms. "Thank you, I very much enjoyed talking to you. Usually, I spend my meals reading but it seems like talking can be just as enjoyable." He told her with a friendly smile. It was getting rather late, so he supposed that it was about time to head back to his room. Tomorrow was the first day of classes and morning would get here fast. "Well, I hope to see you around tomorrow. Have a good night, Umaara." He said with a small wave before turning and walking back to his room. As he approached his door, Tom took opened his door with the phrase "Balthazar Heracles Arthur Hermes Fredrick Smith III". An author of an obscure book of curses who seemed to be cursed with an absurdly long name. Once inside his room, he began to get a few things straightened up before turning in for the night.
@sufferkat

After deciding to go see if they could get something to eat, Tom and Umaara had a very enjoyable conversation over dinner. At one point the conversation had turned to the subject of dark magic, which led to Tom rambling on about various spells and uses for dark magic in which it could actually be used in a positive way. Eventually, he realized how much he'd been talking and handed the talking over sheepishly to Umaara, as he wanted to know more about what abada were, which she seemed more than happy to do. Time went on and soon they had finished their food and began to wrap up their conversation while walking back to the Spindelle dorms. "Thank you, I very much enjoyed talking to you. Usually, I spend my meals reading but it seems like talking can be just as enjoyable." He told her with a friendly smile. It was getting rather late, so he supposed that it was about time to head back to his room. Tomorrow was the first day of classes and morning would get here fast. "Well, I hope to see you around tomorrow. Have a good night, Umaara." He said with a small wave before turning and walking back to his room. As he approached his door, Tom took opened his door with the phrase "Balthazar Heracles Arthur Hermes Fredrick Smith III". An author of an obscure book of curses who seemed to be cursed with an absurdly long name. Once inside his room, he began to get a few things straightened up before turning in for the night.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
(May I join?)
(May I join?)
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@ocenandebo
Sign-up form:

Name: Blake "Hawk" Miller

Species: Peryton
(Peryton Info here)

Sexuality: Gay as hecc

Drawing-Winner or Paid Admission?: Paid Admission

Appearance: Human looks (with antlers and wings); Wild/Feral looks

Personality:
Blake is incredibly intelligent, though he has a foul temper and can come off as mean without truly meaning to. He is also very patient and cunning, never doing anything impulsively and always having some sort of plan.

He often mutters to himself in some unknown language, thought to be his own, though he speaks English very well and can understand a few other languages. The only ones he speaks, however, and English and his own screech filled one.

The Peryton species is known for chowing down on any heart they can sink their talons into, and Blake often struggles with the urge to grab a random student and have a hearty meal. Beef hearts and lamb hearts will often be used as a way to curb his hunger.

Powers:

Shapeshifting to Feral form

Weapons:

Talons in feral form, antlet's and wings in both forms

Strengths:

Patient, strong, fast, intelligent

Flaws:

Angers quickly, sometimes struggles to control his hunger

Classes:
¤ Species Studies
¤ Dark Magics
¤ Mathematics
¤ Cooking
¤ Future Telling and Time Spells
¤ Shapeshifting and Illusions

Dorm: Breezet Dorm

¤•¤•¤

Name: Deanna Aspen Harper-Lewis

Species: Vampire (Bitten)

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Clicky-click

Personality:

Deanna is quiet and reserved until she gets to know you, at which point, she opens up and one will learn her true personality. She's sarcastic to a fault and will often say her attitude is what got her turned in the first place. She loves shifting into her bat form and will sometimes flap her way through the school halls, especially if she's running late(another thing she's good at).

Powers:

Mind reading, shapeshifting(bat form), flight

Weapons:

Fangs

Strengths:

Very strong, prefers animal blood to human blood

Flaws:

Horrible at time-keeping, sarcastic as heck

Classes:
¤ Blood Tracking
¤ Science
¤ Curses and Spells
¤ Mathematics
¤ Dark Magics

Dorm: Merkew Dorm
@ocenandebo
Sign-up form:

Name: Blake "Hawk" Miller

Species: Peryton
(Peryton Info here)

Sexuality: Gay as hecc

Appearance: Human looks (with antlers and wings); Wild/Feral looks

Personality:
Blake is incredibly intelligent, though he has a foul temper and can come off as mean without truly meaning to. He is also very patient and cunning, never doing anything impulsively and always having some sort of plan.

He often mutters to himself in some unknown language, thought to be his own, though he speaks English very well and can understand a few other languages. The only ones he speaks, however, and English and his own screech filled one.

The Peryton species is known for chowing down on any heart they can sink their talons into, and Blake often struggles with the urge to grab a random student and have a hearty meal. Beef hearts and lamb hearts will often be used as a way to curb his hunger.

Powers:

Shapeshifting to Feral form

Weapons:

Talons in feral form, antlet's and wings in both forms

Strengths:

Patient, strong, fast, intelligent

Flaws:

Angers quickly, sometimes struggles to control his hunger

Classes:
¤ Species Studies
¤ Dark Magics
¤ Mathematics
¤ Cooking
¤ Future Telling and Time Spells

Dorm: Breezet Dorm

¤•¤•¤

Name: Deanna Aspen Harper-Lewis

Species: Vampire (Bitten)

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Clicky-click

Personality:

Deanna is quiet and reserved until she gets to know you, at which point, she opens up and one will learn her true personality. She's sarcastic to a fault and will often say her attitude is what got her turned in the first place. She loves shifting into her bat form and will sometimes flap her way through the school halls, especially if she's running late(another thing she's good at).

Powers:

Mind reading, shapeshifting(bat form), flight

Weapons:

Fangs

Strengths:

Very strong, prefers animal blood to human blood

Flaws:

Horrible at time-keeping, sarcastic as heck

Classes:
¤ Blood Tracking
¤ Science
¤ Curses and Spells
¤ Mathematics
¤ Dark Magics

Dorm: Merkew Dorm
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
@murderbunny

Accepted! Hopefully all new people will be added soon!
@murderbunny

Accepted! Hopefully all new people will be added soon!
not super active :(

he/they/xey
@SteampunkGriffin

((I haven't received my key yet! Not sure if I should just rp Arlea getting it???))
@SteampunkGriffin

((I haven't received my key yet! Not sure if I should just rp Arlea getting it???))
((@Ocenandebo pinged for @Cuteprincess
((@Ocenandebo pinged for @Cuteprincess
@Thumper
@steampunkgriffin
@AbyssRanger
@Raydioactive
@Arctotherium
@SoulLugia11
@Crystal13
@WaterLilac
@sufferkat
@Frysa
@Morzone
@MurderBunny
Day 1

The teachers were waiting in the lounge, having a small meeting before one or two of them left for their classes, which were Science, History, and Math. Those would be the first classes of the day, and the other students could be free until their own classes started.
editing
@Thumper
@steampunkgriffin
@AbyssRanger
@Raydioactive
@Arctotherium
@SoulLugia11
@Crystal13
@WaterLilac
@sufferkat
@Frysa
@Morzone
@MurderBunny
Day 1

The teachers were waiting in the lounge, having a small meeting before one or two of them left for their classes, which were Science, History, and Math. Those would be the first classes of the day, and the other students could be free until their own classes started.
editing

he/they/xey
@ocenandebo
((Are we able to go ahead and post for when they are going to classes? Your post said editing, so I wasn't sure :3))
@ocenandebo
((Are we able to go ahead and post for when they are going to classes? Your post said editing, so I wasn't sure :3))
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
{@abyssranger

Yes, just adding some final things.
{@abyssranger

Yes, just adding some final things.

he/they/xey
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26