Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dull. A Coatl RP. -OPEN
1 2 3 4
D U L L

"Coatl are most commonly born in bright, chromatic colors, with both male and female coatl being equally flashy; there is little sexual dimorphism among the species. An unhealthy coatl can be identified by fading plumage. Dull colors are regarded by other coatl with sorrow and trepidation. Coatl who are naturally born grey or white are regarded as bad omens, and often exiled from nests to protect the rest of the clutch from catching illness or ill luck"-Flight Rising Encyclopedia

A dull Coatl is a bad omen, something to be ingnored. To be abandoned. One may stray to a question, what happens to those Coatl cast aside? Where do they go? Where do they stray?

Most Dull coated coatl go to a large tavern like place located in the Highland Scrub.
This tavern city is called Watangson. It is a safe heaven for dragons that wonder, prisoners, criminals and dragons cast aside from the clans. Weather it be genitic, physical or mental reasons.

Watangson is no perfect place.
It is struck with a silent battle of rulers. The bloody and mirthless army of the Red Tyrant struggle for control over the current poorly organized democracy. The city is full of thieves and killers, food and water are hard to come by. It overall is almost as dangerous as wondering alone.

You however have no other place to go.
No clan will expect you, a dull color means bad luck. No clan wishes for that do they?

D U L L

"Coatl are most commonly born in bright, chromatic colors, with both male and female coatl being equally flashy; there is little sexual dimorphism among the species. An unhealthy coatl can be identified by fading plumage. Dull colors are regarded by other coatl with sorrow and trepidation. Coatl who are naturally born grey or white are regarded as bad omens, and often exiled from nests to protect the rest of the clutch from catching illness or ill luck"-Flight Rising Encyclopedia

A dull Coatl is a bad omen, something to be ingnored. To be abandoned. One may stray to a question, what happens to those Coatl cast aside? Where do they go? Where do they stray?

Most Dull coated coatl go to a large tavern like place located in the Highland Scrub.
This tavern city is called Watangson. It is a safe heaven for dragons that wonder, prisoners, criminals and dragons cast aside from the clans. Weather it be genitic, physical or mental reasons.

Watangson is no perfect place.
It is struck with a silent battle of rulers. The bloody and mirthless army of the Red Tyrant struggle for control over the current poorly organized democracy. The city is full of thieves and killers, food and water are hard to come by. It overall is almost as dangerous as wondering alone.

You however have no other place to go.
No clan will expect you, a dull color means bad luck. No clan wishes for that do they?

"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
W A T A N G S O N

The city of Watangson, commonly called Tang or Watan is as stated, a rough area.
Filled with bandits and bounty hunters. It is not somewhere you want to be if you have a bounty on your head. It is almost all tents and stands, the largest tents blue or red in color, belonging to the current leaders or the Red Tyrant. The few living tents are usually far from the streets, for safety reasons.

N O R T H . W A T A N G S O N

Near the north of the "city" is a large and growing population.
They mainly consist of Bounty Hunters, Prisoners, Escapes, and dragons in that nature. There are even some beastclan members. It is the best spot for crime and dealings. Oddly enough the North Watangson is somewhat taken care of. Mainly because there is a large Red Army gathering located in it.

S O U T H . W A T A N G S O N

The Southern area of Watangson is odly enough mainly populated by beastclan members.
It is unknown why so many of them gather there but it is normally advised to keep away from this end of the city as lots of the members are runaways from clans that were destroyed then non other-Dragons. Not much is known about what goes on in the Beastclan area.

E A S T .W A T A N G S O N

East Watangson is the least populated area.
It is mainly home to stands of poor sales and living tents. Some of the tents are pulled up by perment owners. Some of the larger ones are a somewhat Hotel. This is the best place to do criminal dealings. There is very little to no army population in East Watangson.

W E S T .W A T A N G S O N

West Watangson is the best place for sales.
It is filled with stands, weather they be obegects, furniture, weapons, and even the hard to come by food.The crime here is very high, with bandits romaing the streets and the Red Army clashing with the current army. This is the best meeting spot. It is a very risky place to wonder in however. This is also where the Blue Body is. It is a very carefully guarded pool of water. Most executions take place there.

W A T A N G S O N

The city of Watangson, commonly called Tang or Watan is as stated, a rough area.
Filled with bandits and bounty hunters. It is not somewhere you want to be if you have a bounty on your head. It is almost all tents and stands, the largest tents blue or red in color, belonging to the current leaders or the Red Tyrant. The few living tents are usually far from the streets, for safety reasons.

N O R T H . W A T A N G S O N

Near the north of the "city" is a large and growing population.
They mainly consist of Bounty Hunters, Prisoners, Escapes, and dragons in that nature. There are even some beastclan members. It is the best spot for crime and dealings. Oddly enough the North Watangson is somewhat taken care of. Mainly because there is a large Red Army gathering located in it.

S O U T H . W A T A N G S O N

The Southern area of Watangson is odly enough mainly populated by beastclan members.
It is unknown why so many of them gather there but it is normally advised to keep away from this end of the city as lots of the members are runaways from clans that were destroyed then non other-Dragons. Not much is known about what goes on in the Beastclan area.

E A S T .W A T A N G S O N

East Watangson is the least populated area.
It is mainly home to stands of poor sales and living tents. Some of the tents are pulled up by perment owners. Some of the larger ones are a somewhat Hotel. This is the best place to do criminal dealings. There is very little to no army population in East Watangson.

W E S T .W A T A N G S O N

West Watangson is the best place for sales.
It is filled with stands, weather they be obegects, furniture, weapons, and even the hard to come by food.The crime here is very high, with bandits romaing the streets and the Red Army clashing with the current army. This is the best meeting spot. It is a very risky place to wonder in however. This is also where the Blue Body is. It is a very carefully guarded pool of water. Most executions take place there.

"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
F O R M
Name:

Color:Are they dull? Or bright? Are they fading?

Looks:Can be scryed, I do know it can be hard to find dull colours.

Job:Do they work somewhere? Are they a bounty hunter? Anything works just don't make your character in any of the current armies.

Personality:This is optional

History:Same here

Typing color:This is something I need for reasons you don't know yet. I just need a hex color code.

Other: Anything else?

P I N G L I S T

@WaywardWendigo {{Rp owner}}
@Owlspirit303 {{player of Iris}}
@WaterBlaze9551 {{Player of hope}}
@Script {{player of Tawnya}}
@Windshear {{player of Haze}}
@Mypilot {{player of Ezio}}
R U L E S
STANDARD FR RULES APPLY.

Roleplaying basics, no over powerd dragons, Mary Sues, Powerplaying controling other players, stuff like that. You should know this. Also a maximum of three characters.

P L A Y E R .S T A T U S
WaywardWendigo-Going to be Gone after today, return date-Sometime next weekend.

F O R M
Name:

Color:Are they dull? Or bright? Are they fading?

Looks:Can be scryed, I do know it can be hard to find dull colours.

Job:Do they work somewhere? Are they a bounty hunter? Anything works just don't make your character in any of the current armies.

Personality:This is optional

History:Same here

Typing color:This is something I need for reasons you don't know yet. I just need a hex color code.

Other: Anything else?

P I N G L I S T

@WaywardWendigo {{Rp owner}}
@Owlspirit303 {{player of Iris}}
@WaterBlaze9551 {{Player of hope}}
@Script {{player of Tawnya}}
@Windshear {{player of Haze}}
@Mypilot {{player of Ezio}}
R U L E S
STANDARD FR RULES APPLY.

Roleplaying basics, no over powerd dragons, Mary Sues, Powerplaying controling other players, stuff like that. You should know this. Also a maximum of three characters.

P L A Y E R .S T A T U S
WaywardWendigo-Going to be Gone after today, return date-Sometime next weekend.

[center][font=CopperPlate][size=7][color=626262]C H A R A C T E R S[/size][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=4&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=9&winggene=10&wings=19&auth=e6a513c479aa313df1b253552ae9b51a72067de0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=2][color=4286f4]Name: Iris Colour: Dull Looks: Charcoal Cherub, Storm paint, Iris Okapi. Water eyes. Job: She has a stand in East Watangson, where she sells her small woodworking pro Personality: She's rather cheerful, despite where she's living and what's happened in her past. However, she doesn't trust others easily, especially her own kind History: She was exiled from her original clan, due to her dull plumage. She joined a different one for a small period of time, where bad luck had already begun to strike. They exiled her once she grew old enough to care for herself, Saying that there was too little food (an obvious lie that she didn't believe). She eventually ended up in Watangson, and has been making a living off her woodworking abilities ever since. Hex code:#4286f4, when I figure it out Other: Imma make another soon/ My friend's over, so bye :P [size=2][color=626262][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=2&auth=86344777db4514c6cc0a4e72df4e1b542de3dabe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Name:Ivory Color:Dull Looks:/\ Job: Ivory is a dealer, if your looking for something he's your best shot. Personality:This is a surprise! History:Not a soul knows this. Or so they say. Typing color:626262 Other:He locates himself in signature grey tents, he never stays in the same tent for long but the easiest place to find him is The North Area. [color=7d9689] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=182c0cc6fb37cd3cf2f64d2923e66a5790e5b8f1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=74&auth=4d11c0016ab8720c16df612ebdcf4ac0ef671bc8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Name: Tawnya Color: Fading; once vibrant sea foam feathers have wilted into a dull, swamp green. Looks: (Tawnya is very proud of her looks, and often uses dye to hide the dulling of her feathers, hence the two scries. Is that fine? ^^") Once considered beautiful, a lifetime of being fed compliments and admiration have rendered the Coatl unable to come to terms with her condition. She dyes her feathers regularly in a vain attempt to reverse the dull, but the solution is only temporary... Job: She used to be a performer, specializing in singing and dancing. Since her dulling, however, Tawyna's been jobless, though she lands an occasional gig in a stray tavern or hotel. Frequenting key locations has lead her to picking up bits of gossip and information, for which she sells to the highest bidder. In the black market, she is simply known as the "Hummingbird." Personality: Cold, sharp-eyed, and ruthless in getting what she wants. Tawnya has no qualms about acting innocent and harmless. She scorns the dull Coatls of Watangson, despite her herself being in the process of becoming one. A confident smooth-talker, Tawnya is eager to claw her way back up to the top, where she has convinced herself life would be easier. She holds a soft spot for the colors of springtime, a hue seen too rarely in a place as grey as Watangson. History: A fading beauty, Tawnya was used to a life of fame and wealth. The reality of her current situation is still sinking in, but she had fled her hometown in shame of being seen. Typing color: 7d9689 Other: She frequents the empty streets of East Watangson, where employment is steady and secrets are whispered on every street corner.[/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=12&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=3e08f09428a5648670deefabb7b4f8ddb3de3a92&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Name: Hope Color:Dull Looks:/\ Job: He runs a trade center near East Watangson Personality:Hope is kind and sweet, this small bean could barely hurt a fly, very nice and quiet but not introverted always willing to help, though he doesn't go out of his way to do this. History: when Hope hatched his parents were ashamed of him they wanted to get rid of him but since he was their only egg at the time they decided to take care of him for a bit until he was old enough to survive on his own, through all the time they raised him they noticed something was wrong with him, as he grew, several of his teeth would fall out, until by the day it finally came for him to leave he had lost all of his teeth. The next day Hope's parents kicked him out, leaving him to wander around by himself, his mouth was soar and he was very worried, he believed he wouldn't be able to survive on his own with out a way to eat. Though dispute all odds he found his way to Watangson and was taken in by some of the other dragons there, he even learned that how to cut his food up into tiny pieces for hime to eat. Typing color: FDFF6A {{not shown}} Other: nope [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33337411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333375/33337411_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=5d8aa8][b]Name:[/b] Haze [b]Colour:[/b] Dull [b]Looks:[/b]/\ [b]Job:[/b] Haze is somewhere between a mage and a healer. She possesses somewhat powerful magic, although she tends not to use it as it can often weaken her. She has better knowledge of healing remedies, however. She considers herself to be a great sorceress, although her healing skills can often outweigh her magic abilities. [b]Personality:[/b] Haze can be an odd, skittish dragon, often daydreaming and making strange observations at the most inappropriate times. Despite this, she is a somewhat old and wise dragon, but also extremely skittish and reclusive. She seems to have a fear of other dragons, and tries to keep to herself as much as possible. [b]History:[/b] Haze is extremely shrouded when it comes to her past, and will not say anything more than she was exiled at birth and lived alone for most of her life. [b]Typing colour:[/b]5d8aa8 [img]https://i.imgur.com/iQN4x5a.png[/img] [color=#b391ce] [b]Name:[/b] Ezio [b]Color:[/b] Dull [b]Looks:[/b] [font=Century][color=#b391ce][b]Job:[/b] He sells handmade 'jewels' made of glass and scrap metal. [b]Personality:[/b] He's not a very friendly dragon, but he can certainly act like. He's willing to do whatever to make a sale, but doesn't appreciate anyone getting too cozy around him. He prefers dragons when they're leaving. Funnily enough, he quite likes the beastclan part of the city—mainly because they do not like him. [b]Typing color:[/b] #b391ce [b]Other:[/b] If he's not pitching sales in the western part of the city, he's minding his own in the tented area of East Watangson. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=5&winggene=19&wings=8&auth=008c6ab4eadb902eb4e0b797093ad8e852a55157&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=#707070]Name: Mortenia Color: Dull Looks: Grey Clown / Coal Rosette / Grey Underbelly Arcane Eyes Job: One of the few food merchants in West Watangson. She has a stand where she sells her surplus seafood, and all of the other food she can hunt and gather she sells. She also sells the pelts of her prey. Personality: Mortenia is quiet, often staying silent for long periods of time. She is usually gentle, but when pushed to violence she is down right vicious. She cares little for who runs the place, as long as she can sell for fair prices and expect not to be murdered in broad daylight. History: When she hatched with the colors of death, her mother thought she would die within hours. When Mortenia survived through the days, it was soon realized that she was going to live. The clan, fearing that Mortenia would bring death to them all, cast her out. Since then she has been wandering, fishing food for herself and making a bit of treasure selling the rest. Typing color: #707070 Other: Mortenia is good at understanding others. She is fluent in written draconic and can understand the spoken language, but she cannot speak it. She has rudimentary knowledge of the language of the Beastclans, and so is able to partially understand that group of customers. [/color]
C H A R A C T E R S

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=4&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=9&winggene=10&wings=19&auth=e6a513c479aa313df1b253552ae9b51a72067de0&dummyext=prev.png
Name: Iris
Colour: Dull

Looks: Charcoal Cherub, Storm paint, Iris Okapi. Water eyes.

Job: She has a stand in East Watangson, where she sells her small woodworking pro

Personality: She's rather cheerful, despite where she's living and what's happened in her past. However, she doesn't trust others easily, especially her own kind

History: She was exiled from her original clan, due to her dull plumage. She joined a different one for a small period of time, where bad luck had already begun to strike. They exiled her once she grew old enough to care for herself, Saying that there was too little food (an obvious lie that she didn't believe). She eventually ended up in Watangson, and has been making a living off her woodworking abilities ever since.

Hex code:#4286f4, when I figure it out

Other: Imma make another soon/ My friend's over, so bye :P

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=2&auth=86344777db4514c6cc0a4e72df4e1b542de3dabe&dummyext=prev.png
Name:Ivory

Color:Dull

Looks:/\
Job: Ivory is a dealer, if your looking for something he's your best shot.
Personality:This is a surprise!

History:Not a soul knows this. Or so they say.

Typing color:626262

Other:He locates himself in signature grey tents, he never stays in the same tent for long but the easiest place to find him is The North Area.

dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=182c0cc6fb37cd3cf2f64d2923e66a5790e5b8f1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=74&auth=4d11c0016ab8720c16df612ebdcf4ac0ef671bc8&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Tawnya

Color: Fading; once vibrant sea foam feathers have wilted into a dull, swamp green.

Looks: (Tawnya is very proud of her looks, and often uses dye to hide the dulling of her feathers, hence the two scries. Is that fine? ^^")
Once considered beautiful, a lifetime of being fed compliments and admiration have rendered the Coatl unable to come to terms with her condition. She dyes her feathers regularly in a vain attempt to reverse the dull, but the solution is only temporary...

Job: She used to be a performer, specializing in singing and dancing. Since her dulling, however, Tawyna's been jobless, though she lands an occasional gig in a stray tavern or hotel. Frequenting key locations has lead her to picking up bits of gossip and information, for which she sells to the highest bidder. In the black market, she is simply known as the "Hummingbird."

Personality: Cold, sharp-eyed, and ruthless in getting what she wants. Tawnya has no qualms about acting innocent and harmless. She scorns the dull Coatls of Watangson, despite her herself being in the process of becoming one. A confident smooth-talker, Tawnya is eager to claw her way back up to the top, where she has convinced herself life would be easier. She holds a soft spot for the colors of springtime, a hue seen too rarely in a place as grey as Watangson.

History: A fading beauty, Tawnya was used to a life of fame and wealth. The reality of her current situation is still sinking in, but she had fled her hometown in shame of being seen.

Typing color: 7d9689

Other: She frequents the empty streets of East Watangson, where employment is steady and secrets are whispered on every street corner.

dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=12&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=3e08f09428a5648670deefabb7b4f8ddb3de3a92&dummyext=prev.png
Name: Hope

Job: He runs a trade center near East Watangson

Personality:Hope is kind and sweet, this small bean could barely hurt a fly, very nice and quiet but not introverted always willing to help, though he doesn't go out of his way to do this.

History: when Hope hatched his parents were ashamed of him they wanted to get rid of him but since he was their only egg at the time they decided to take care of him for a bit until he was old enough to survive on his own, through all the time they raised him they noticed something was wrong with him, as he grew, several of his teeth would fall out, until by the day it finally came for him to leave he had lost all of his teeth.
The next day Hope's parents kicked him out, leaving him to wander around by himself, his mouth was soar and he was very worried, he believed he wouldn't be able to survive on his own with out a way to eat. Though dispute all odds he found his way to Watangson and was taken in by some of the other dragons there, he even learned that how to cut his food up into tiny pieces for hime to eat.

Typing color: FDFF6A {{not shown}}

Other: nope

33337411_350.png

Name: Haze
Colour: Dull
Job: Haze is somewhere between a mage and a healer. She possesses somewhat powerful magic, although she tends not to use it as it can often weaken her. She has better knowledge of healing remedies, however. She considers herself to be a great sorceress, although her healing skills can often outweigh her magic abilities.
Personality: Haze can be an odd, skittish dragon, often daydreaming and making strange observations at the most inappropriate times. Despite this, she is a somewhat old and wise dragon, but also extremely skittish and reclusive. She seems to have a fear of other dragons, and tries to keep to herself as much as possible.
History: Haze is extremely shrouded when it comes to her past, and will not say anything more than she was exiled at birth and lived alone for most of her life.
Typing colour:5d8aa8

iQN4x5a.png

Name: Ezio

Color: Dull

Looks:

Job: He sells handmade 'jewels' made of glass and scrap metal.

Personality: He's not a very friendly dragon, but he can certainly act like. He's willing to do whatever to make a sale, but doesn't appreciate anyone getting too cozy around him. He prefers dragons when they're leaving. Funnily enough, he quite likes the beastclan part of the city—mainly because they do not like him.

Typing color: #b391ce

Other: If he's not pitching sales in the western part of the city, he's minding his own in the tented area of East Watangson.

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=5&winggene=19&wings=8&auth=008c6ab4eadb902eb4e0b797093ad8e852a55157&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Mortenia

Color: Dull

Looks: Grey Clown / Coal Rosette / Grey Underbelly Arcane Eyes

Job: One of the few food merchants in West Watangson. She has a stand where she sells her surplus seafood, and all of the other food she can hunt and gather she sells. She also sells the pelts of her prey.

Personality: Mortenia is quiet, often staying silent for long periods of time. She is usually gentle, but when pushed to violence she is down right vicious. She cares little for who runs the place, as long as she can sell for fair prices and expect not to be murdered in broad daylight.

History: When she hatched with the colors of death, her mother thought she would die within hours. When Mortenia survived through the days, it was soon realized that she was going to live. The clan, fearing that Mortenia would bring death to them all, cast her out. Since then she has been wandering, fishing food for herself and making a bit of treasure selling the rest.

Typing color: #707070

Other: Mortenia is good at understanding others. She is fluent in written draconic and can understand the spoken language, but she cannot speak it. She has rudimentary knowledge of the language of the Beastclans, and so is able to partially understand that group of customers.
Reserved.
Reserved.
[color=626262]Name:Ivory Color:Dull Looks:[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=2&auth=86344777db4514c6cc0a4e72df4e1b542de3dabe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Job: Ivory is a dealer, if your looking for something he's your best shot. Personality:This is a surprise! History:Not a soul knows this. Or so they say. Typing color:626262 Other:He locates himself in signature grey tents, he never stays in the same tent for long but the easiest place to find him is The North Area.
Name:Ivory

Looks:dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=2&auth=86344777db4514c6cc0a4e72df4e1b542de3dabe&dummyext=prev.png

Job: Ivory is a dealer, if your looking for something he's your best shot.
Personality:This is a surprise!

History:Not a soul knows this. Or so they say.

Typing color:626262

Other:He locates himself in signature grey tents, he never stays in the same tent for long but the easiest place to find him is The North Area.
Uh, could I join here, or is signing up on a different thread?
Uh, could I join here, or is signing up on a different thread?
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
Hi I'm interested in joining But I'm finding it hard to reed some of the text from above could you please explain more about dull bright and fading and what it means please
Hi I'm interested in joining But I'm finding it hard to reed some of the text from above could you please explain more about dull bright and fading and what it means please
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@Owlspirit303
Yes! Go ahead and join!

@WaterBlaze9551
I enlarged the text if that helps, also the Coatl section in the flight rising Encyclopedia will explain it better then I can.
@Owlspirit303
Yes! Go ahead and join!

@WaterBlaze9551
I enlarged the text if that helps, also the Coatl section in the flight rising Encyclopedia will explain it better then I can.
@WaterBlaze9551
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=25
"An unhealthy coatl can be identified by fading plumage. Dull colors are regarded by other coatl with sorrow and trepidation. Coatl who are naturally born grey or white are regarded as bad omens, and often exiled from nests to protect the rest of the clutch from catching illness or ill luck."
@WaterBlaze9551
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=25
"An unhealthy coatl can be identified by fading plumage. Dull colors are regarded by other coatl with sorrow and trepidation. Coatl who are naturally born grey or white are regarded as bad omens, and often exiled from nests to protect the rest of the clutch from catching illness or ill luck."
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
1 2 3 4