Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | semi-private WoF RP; request to join!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@ everyone to pinged me because I'm too lazy to ping all of them.

She whipped her head around to Snowsquall, a slightly annoyed face on her. ``Excuse me, but this is my pet from at home. And, in fact, Nightwing's do show off, Do you know why? Because of our reputation.`` She grumbled, petting the leopard who grumbled with delight.
@ everyone to pinged me because I'm too lazy to ping all of them.

She whipped her head around to Snowsquall, a slightly annoyed face on her. ``Excuse me, but this is my pet from at home. And, in fact, Nightwing's do show off, Do you know why? Because of our reputation.`` She grumbled, petting the leopard who grumbled with delight.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@Sketchedraven @Ameliasageglow
Snowsquall stretched her talons expressionlessly. "Well, first of all I wasn't threatening, I was legitimately asking. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't care whether or not it belonged to anyone, I would have just gone for it. I would apologise, but I don't feel like nosy dragons who go poking around in other dragon's heads without permission deserve respect. I wasn't even thinking about you in the first place anyways." I'll have to keep an eye out, because apparently all the Nightwings here are special somehow. Just don't think about what's important and it'll be fine. Think about class. Art. Yes. Just don't think about your problems. You're feeling better now anyways. I'd probably get lectured if I did eat the thing in the first place.
She turned towards Bog. "Thank you." Opening the pouch, she quickly ate whatever was inside, not bothering to look at what it was. Then, she picked up a brown sketchbook and started drawing.
@Sketchedraven @Ameliasageglow
Snowsquall stretched her talons expressionlessly. "Well, first of all I wasn't threatening, I was legitimately asking. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't care whether or not it belonged to anyone, I would have just gone for it. I would apologise, but I don't feel like nosy dragons who go poking around in other dragon's heads without permission deserve respect. I wasn't even thinking about you in the first place anyways." I'll have to keep an eye out, because apparently all the Nightwings here are special somehow. Just don't think about what's important and it'll be fine. Think about class. Art. Yes. Just don't think about your problems. You're feeling better now anyways. I'd probably get lectured if I did eat the thing in the first place.
She turned towards Bog. "Thank you." Opening the pouch, she quickly ate whatever was inside, not bothering to look at what it was. Then, she picked up a brown sketchbook and started drawing.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
Moonbeam felt confusion and rage wash over her as she read Snowsqualls thoughts and then listened to the hybrid talking, who she did not know the name of yet. "Uh mind you, she was talking to me." She growled her voice nearly on the edge of yelling. She then listened to bog and rested her head in her talons and tapped her dark coal colored cheek bones with her uneven claws. She then went right to work she was excited to get started but when she finally dipped her claw in the junk to get started she stopped. She knew she was about to tell everyone about her life and her story. He breathing picked up a bit and her eyes grew a bit frantic. @SketchedRaven @AmeliaSageglow @Gillyweed
Moonbeam felt confusion and rage wash over her as she read Snowsqualls thoughts and then listened to the hybrid talking, who she did not know the name of yet. "Uh mind you, she was talking to me." She growled her voice nearly on the edge of yelling. She then listened to bog and rested her head in her talons and tapped her dark coal colored cheek bones with her uneven claws. She then went right to work she was excited to get started but when she finally dipped her claw in the junk to get started she stopped. She knew she was about to tell everyone about her life and her story. He breathing picked up a bit and her eyes grew a bit frantic. @SketchedRaven @AmeliaSageglow @Gillyweed
@leylines

She grumbled, ``And I'm sorry that even blocking out others thoughts wouldn't cover up your screaming inside your head.``
She continued to draw, nothing coming alive this time.
@leylines

She grumbled, ``And I'm sorry that even blocking out others thoughts wouldn't cover up your screaming inside your head.``
She continued to draw, nothing coming alive this time.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@ Everyone

Whoops, if you want we can just ignore all of that then xD
@ Everyone

Whoops, if you want we can just ignore all of that then xD
@PureNarcissus11 @SketchedRaven
Snowsquall almost ripped the first page of her sketchbook in surprise. What does she mean, I was talking to her? Does literally every dragon in this room have nothing better to do than listen to my thoughts? Okay, listen up, whoever may or may not be hearing this. My thoughts are my own and I don't need to specify who I'm thinking about because guess what, they're my thoughts. This isn't a Let's- All- Tune- In - To -Snowsquall's- Channel mind broadcast. I'm NOT going to justify any of these, because I'm not even saying any of this anyway. She hissed with displeasure and dipped her talons in ink, scrawling over the sketchbook's pages with a barely recognizable landscape. She knew she wan't any good at art, but this was a new level of terrible. I just need to go do some exercise or something. This is not turning out well.

Aloe, bored, glanced around at the other dragons' drawings. Since she didn't actually have an appearance, she couldn't really start drawing or anything or dragons might wonder why a sketchbook was drawing in itself.. Some of these dragons are actually great artists, she admired.
@PureNarcissus11 @SketchedRaven
Snowsquall almost ripped the first page of her sketchbook in surprise. What does she mean, I was talking to her? Does literally every dragon in this room have nothing better to do than listen to my thoughts? Okay, listen up, whoever may or may not be hearing this. My thoughts are my own and I don't need to specify who I'm thinking about because guess what, they're my thoughts. This isn't a Let's- All- Tune- In - To -Snowsquall's- Channel mind broadcast. I'm NOT going to justify any of these, because I'm not even saying any of this anyway. She hissed with displeasure and dipped her talons in ink, scrawling over the sketchbook's pages with a barely recognizable landscape. She knew she wan't any good at art, but this was a new level of terrible. I just need to go do some exercise or something. This is not turning out well.

Aloe, bored, glanced around at the other dragons' drawings. Since she didn't actually have an appearance, she couldn't really start drawing or anything or dragons might wonder why a sketchbook was drawing in itself.. Some of these dragons are actually great artists, she admired.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
She had already tuned out Snowquall's thoughts, content on drawing. ``Say, Sunrise, that's really good, do you like mine?`` She asked her, showing her a beautiful drawing of a Rainwing in the jungle, a Nightwing beside her who looked exactly like TruthSeeker. ``It's a drawing of me and my old friend Passion... She... `` She trailed off, looking sad.

@Moonsong48
(( TruthSeeker is really good at drawing too! They're about the same xD ))
Also, she is my OC, I'm NOT copying anyone's skills or ideas!
She had already tuned out Snowquall's thoughts, content on drawing. ``Say, Sunrise, that's really good, do you like mine?`` She asked her, showing her a beautiful drawing of a Rainwing in the jungle, a Nightwing beside her who looked exactly like TruthSeeker. ``It's a drawing of me and my old friend Passion... She... `` She trailed off, looking sad.

@Moonsong48
(( TruthSeeker is really good at drawing too! They're about the same xD ))
Also, she is my OC, I'm NOT copying anyone's skills or ideas!
@Moonsong48

``Oh, I'll fix that!`` She smiled, carefully erasing it. ``There we go!`` She chirped.
A bit of Sunrise's thoughts leaked into her head, she looked quite hurt. She turned her and frowned, No one wants to be friends with a Nightwing, just horrible ugly and dark creatures to everyone...
She grunted suddenly, grabbing her piece of paper and rolling it up. She threw herself out of the window, quickly flying towards the dense forest. ``Isolation, Isolation is what everyone needs from me!`` She cried out, a tear drop shooting by her as she flew.
@Moonsong48

``Oh, I'll fix that!`` She smiled, carefully erasing it. ``There we go!`` She chirped.
A bit of Sunrise's thoughts leaked into her head, she looked quite hurt. She turned her and frowned, No one wants to be friends with a Nightwing, just horrible ugly and dark creatures to everyone...
She grunted suddenly, grabbing her piece of paper and rolling it up. She threw herself out of the window, quickly flying towards the dense forest. ``Isolation, Isolation is what everyone needs from me!`` She cried out, a tear drop shooting by her as she flew.
Lotus drawed reverie and was very proud of her work even tho reverie would disprove of the smiling [img]https://img07.deviantart.net/d3d9/i/2017/233/6/f/wooo_lol_idk_wings_of_fire_by_aquasoars-dbkuyos.png[/img]
Lotus drawed reverie and was very proud of her work even tho reverie would disprove of the smiling
wooo_lol_idk_wings_of_fire_by_aquasoars-dbkuyos.png
TvGyETb.gif
Brb
Brb
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18