Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Taste of Power (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 210 211
O.o Sorry my replies are so short again, I woke up at five today and my brain isn't working too well again XD
O.o Sorry my replies are so short again, I woke up at five today and my brain isn't working too well again XD
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
It's okay! XD
It's okay! XD
@boi Alotte can definitely follow the group, or stay back with the Night Spirit's army and such o.o

We're planning to finish this final battle up and start a sequel to have everything anew and have new RPers to join
@boi Alotte can definitely follow the group, or stay back with the Night Spirit's army and such o.o

We're planning to finish this final battle up and start a sequel to have everything anew and have new RPers to join
OK, sh'll most likely chill with the night spirit's army

When it restarts, will it be like the character's offspring and such? Or just same characters, with no time advance?
OK, sh'll most likely chill with the night spirit's army

When it restarts, will it be like the character's offspring and such? Or just same characters, with no time advance?
not super active :(

he/they/xey
It depends, since it'll probably take years in the future, you can definitely use an old character if they're still up for the adventures
It depends, since it'll probably take years in the future, you can definitely use an old character if they're still up for the adventures
Okie!
Okie!

he/they/xey
I just now noticed the time zones on the first page! If you wanna add mine Dusk, you can: I'm +0 FR time (so morning for you guys is night for me XD) Good thing it's the weekend though ^^
I just now noticed the time zones on the first page! If you wanna add mine Dusk, you can: I'm +0 FR time (so morning for you guys is night for me XD) Good thing it's the weekend though ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Good morning!! ^^ I actually completely forgot we were keeping track of time zones XD I'll add it ^^
Good morning!! ^^ I actually completely forgot we were keeping track of time zones XD I'll add it ^^
Morning!

It's like, 1:40 am here
Morning!

It's like, 1:40 am here

he/they/xey
XD ouch
That's late
XD ouch
That's late