Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | StrayClan || A Warrior Cats RP || CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
Emberglow || Tallclan Camp || Interacting with Vixenstrike

Emberglow pondered Vixenstrike's question for a moment, but couldn't recall the answer. As the Warrior continued, Emberglow nodded, agreeing. "That's a good idea. It has been some time since I last patrolled near Pathclan. It hasn't felt right since they left. I... I have trouble with the notion that they aren't here anymore." She murmured, glancing out the window at the moon, nearly full in the sky. It was relatively common knowledge that Emberglow had a couple of friends in Pathclan, though her loyalty always lay with her clan in the end. That didn't mean she didn't worry for their safety-- in fact, the entire clan's safety-- because who knew what was out there?
She didn't voice these thoughts aloud, but she knew a good many Strayclan cats agreed.
Another question caught her attention, and she looked back at Vixenstrike, tilting her head slightly in thought. "Hm, now that you mention it, I thought he was still in camp..." Her eyes began scanning the room again; she'd thought she'd seen his sleeping form during her walk over here, but she wasn't fully awake yet at the time, and it had been out of the corner of her eyes.
Emberglow || Tallclan Camp || Interacting with Vixenstrike

Emberglow pondered Vixenstrike's question for a moment, but couldn't recall the answer. As the Warrior continued, Emberglow nodded, agreeing. "That's a good idea. It has been some time since I last patrolled near Pathclan. It hasn't felt right since they left. I... I have trouble with the notion that they aren't here anymore." She murmured, glancing out the window at the moon, nearly full in the sky. It was relatively common knowledge that Emberglow had a couple of friends in Pathclan, though her loyalty always lay with her clan in the end. That didn't mean she didn't worry for their safety-- in fact, the entire clan's safety-- because who knew what was out there?
She didn't voice these thoughts aloud, but she knew a good many Strayclan cats agreed.
Another question caught her attention, and she looked back at Vixenstrike, tilting her head slightly in thought. "Hm, now that you mention it, I thought he was still in camp..." Her eyes began scanning the room again; she'd thought she'd seen his sleeping form during her walk over here, but she wasn't fully awake yet at the time, and it had been out of the corner of her eyes.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
Pigeontoe || Openclan || Warrior || Shadowpaw

"I want to be strong enough to beat a dog!"

Pigeontoe snorted, nearly tripping over his own paws as she started laughing.

"Now that's the kinda goal I wanna hear!" she bounded in front of her apprentice, puffing up her stump tail and making her most exaggerated vicious face, "Grrrrrrr! Snarl! Fight me, Shadowpaw, I'm the biggest, meanest dog in the Territories!"

She took a playful swipe at her apprentice and then laughed again, "That'd sure be a pretty cool story to tell. Shadowpaw defeating some huge dog. They'd tell that story to kits for moons and moons!"

As they reached the training grounds, Pigeontoe let out a long, contented sigh,

"But in the meantime-- since we can't jump right into dog fighting-- let's work on turning your dodges in extra attacks. So, like, when you sidestep a swipe, you can go straight for their haunches or back legs."

Dustfeather || Openclan || Deputy || Beetlestar

"Dustfeather, as I'm sure you've noticed, one of these days, very, very soon, I am going to join StarClan. When that happens, you will be the one to lead OpenClan."

He stiffened, his eyes swimming with fear, and looked away from his Leader with a small cough.

"Beetlestar..."

But the tom continued, detailing how he believed Openclan and all of Strayclan should act.

"The Gathering?" Dustfeather felt his heart drop into his paws, "Do you really think I-- That sending so much of our Clan on this search is the wisest decision? What will happen to the Clanmates we leave behind? Who will lead them? Who--?"

He shook his head, trying to banish the image of all the eyes in the dark following his every movement-- Watching as he---

"Perhaps I should go alone and-- And you stay here and guide the Clan, as you always have...? If we don't tell the other Clans, maybe we can avoid..."

He could imagine the Medicine Cat's voice. He'd be the first to step forward, even if his own Leader rejected the idea, and insist Beetlestar's plans were the word of Starcaln just to...

"This might be something Openclan must do alone?"

The excuse sounded so hollow, but Dustfeather wasn't sure how else he could avoid The Gathering and sharing his dream there. He glanced up at Silverpelt, whiskers bunched and stiff,

Why not send this to our Medicine Cat-- Or the Deputy from another Clan?

Pigeontoe || Openclan || Warrior || Shadowpaw

"I want to be strong enough to beat a dog!"

Pigeontoe snorted, nearly tripping over his own paws as she started laughing.

"Now that's the kinda goal I wanna hear!" she bounded in front of her apprentice, puffing up her stump tail and making her most exaggerated vicious face, "Grrrrrrr! Snarl! Fight me, Shadowpaw, I'm the biggest, meanest dog in the Territories!"

She took a playful swipe at her apprentice and then laughed again, "That'd sure be a pretty cool story to tell. Shadowpaw defeating some huge dog. They'd tell that story to kits for moons and moons!"

As they reached the training grounds, Pigeontoe let out a long, contented sigh,

"But in the meantime-- since we can't jump right into dog fighting-- let's work on turning your dodges in extra attacks. So, like, when you sidestep a swipe, you can go straight for their haunches or back legs."

Dustfeather || Openclan || Deputy || Beetlestar

"Dustfeather, as I'm sure you've noticed, one of these days, very, very soon, I am going to join StarClan. When that happens, you will be the one to lead OpenClan."

He stiffened, his eyes swimming with fear, and looked away from his Leader with a small cough.

"Beetlestar..."

But the tom continued, detailing how he believed Openclan and all of Strayclan should act.

"The Gathering?" Dustfeather felt his heart drop into his paws, "Do you really think I-- That sending so much of our Clan on this search is the wisest decision? What will happen to the Clanmates we leave behind? Who will lead them? Who--?"

He shook his head, trying to banish the image of all the eyes in the dark following his every movement-- Watching as he---

"Perhaps I should go alone and-- And you stay here and guide the Clan, as you always have...? If we don't tell the other Clans, maybe we can avoid..."

He could imagine the Medicine Cat's voice. He'd be the first to step forward, even if his own Leader rejected the idea, and insist Beetlestar's plans were the word of Starcaln just to...

"This might be something Openclan must do alone?"

The excuse sounded so hollow, but Dustfeather wasn't sure how else he could avoid The Gathering and sharing his dream there. He glanced up at Silverpelt, whiskers bunched and stiff,

Why not send this to our Medicine Cat-- Or the Deputy from another Clan?

.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/7580.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8098.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/7888.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/7580.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8098.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/7888.png[/img][/columns] [rule] [center][font=optima][size=4]Beetlestar | Leader of OpenClan | Located in the TallClan camp | Interacting with Dustfeather | @smerdyakov[/center] [rule] [font=century][size=4]Beetlestar carefully considered what Dustfeather said. He had a point. "You're right about a lot of things, Dustfeather. I keep forgetting that I'm too old to go on any missions, and besides, OpenClan needs a leader while we look for PathClan. I will stay behind." He flicked his ear, gathering himself and controlling his disappointment, before continuing. "As for the number of cats, it all depends on how many clans agree to go with us. I'm hopeful that they all will. If that happens, then we can just take a cat from each Clan, two from OpenClan including yourself, which makes four cats total. If either RotClan or TallClan decline, or both..." He sighed. "The Clans cannot survive without the cats of PathClan, not when we know that they could be in danger. We will do everything we can to find out what in StarClan's name is going on here." Beetlestar glanced down at his nervous Deputy. He was afraid; Beetlestar could see that much. He was afraid, too. Cats had lived here for so long; what had changed? "You may share your vision with Thema, if you'd like. I'm sure he'd know more about it than I do, for sure."
7580.png 8098.png 7888.png 7580.png 8098.png 7888.png

Beetlestar | Leader of OpenClan | Located in the TallClan camp |
Interacting with Dustfeather | @smerdyakov

Beetlestar carefully considered what Dustfeather said. He had a point. "You're right about a lot of things, Dustfeather. I keep forgetting that I'm too old to go on any missions, and besides, OpenClan needs a leader while we look for PathClan. I will stay behind." He flicked his ear, gathering himself and controlling his disappointment, before continuing.

"As for the number of cats, it all depends on how many clans agree to go with us. I'm hopeful that they all will. If that happens, then we can just take a cat from each Clan, two from OpenClan including yourself, which makes four cats total. If either RotClan or TallClan decline, or both..." He sighed. "The Clans cannot survive without the cats of PathClan, not when we know that they could be in danger. We will do everything we can to find out what in StarClan's name is going on here."

Beetlestar glanced down at his nervous Deputy. He was afraid; Beetlestar could see that much. He was afraid, too. Cats had lived here for so long; what had changed? "You may share your vision with Thema, if you'd like. I'm sure he'd know more about it than I do, for sure."
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
1 2 3 4 5 6