Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fin Alok do Brod (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SunShadow nodded slowly. "Well yes, it will give her a worldly view, of which most don't have." She turned looking at each of them. "you can stay here as long as you need, and stay here whenever you please but I do ask come to me when you arrive and when you leave, id hate for things to get mixed up." she explains to them with that she turns obviously slightly annoyed. "that insufferable male.....one day...I'm going to-" she started mumbling off to herself as she walked into the back and you heard a growl and a 'calm down dear I'm going, I'm going'

Celandin walked out glancing up at the three who walked across his territory. Sunshadow sent him a stern look that said 'you deal with this now...or else' she turned to walk away as he grumbled to himself about how she was so pushy. Her ears perked up and she growled. "I heard that! You are sleeping in the trees tonight" she hissed. He may be the Alpha but She was his queen, and not even he dared to get in her way.

"I see you met my mate...I'm Celandin, but call me Cel, I hear you are from the wind Flight, is that correct?" he asked.
SunShadow nodded slowly. "Well yes, it will give her a worldly view, of which most don't have." She turned looking at each of them. "you can stay here as long as you need, and stay here whenever you please but I do ask come to me when you arrive and when you leave, id hate for things to get mixed up." she explains to them with that she turns obviously slightly annoyed. "that insufferable male.....one day...I'm going to-" she started mumbling off to herself as she walked into the back and you heard a growl and a 'calm down dear I'm going, I'm going'

Celandin walked out glancing up at the three who walked across his territory. Sunshadow sent him a stern look that said 'you deal with this now...or else' she turned to walk away as he grumbled to himself about how she was so pushy. Her ears perked up and she growled. "I heard that! You are sleeping in the trees tonight" she hissed. He may be the Alpha but She was his queen, and not even he dared to get in her way.

"I see you met my mate...I'm Celandin, but call me Cel, I hear you are from the wind Flight, is that correct?" he asked.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Attor bowed his head.
"Cel.. I am Attor.. These are my companions, Shadowmere and Druzy." He nodded to the two.

"I am a ferocious wind dragon and you gotta deal with it!" Druzy annouched, jumping on Shadowmere's head and flaring her wings. She fell back, tumbling down his neck.

"A very ferocious speck." Shadowmere snorted.
Attor bowed his head.
"Cel.. I am Attor.. These are my companions, Shadowmere and Druzy." He nodded to the two.

"I am a ferocious wind dragon and you gotta deal with it!" Druzy annouched, jumping on Shadowmere's head and flaring her wings. She fell back, tumbling down his neck.

"A very ferocious speck." Shadowmere snorted.
DJ | CS | female | edgy artist | author | unaccompanied | techy | Skyrim and Fallout modder

g_116388288994669429050pizapw1501347386.jpg
Cel nodded and glanced at the young one hiding a chuckle. Turning to Attor he asked "do you belong to a clan?" it was a question he had to ask. For you have to watch out for rogues more than clan members.

Hypnosis was now curled up in the corner near by quickly raising her head entering Attors mind...in her mind, her reasoning was she was making sure he doesn't lie. But in all honesty, she just liked invading others personal space.
Cel nodded and glanced at the young one hiding a chuckle. Turning to Attor he asked "do you belong to a clan?" it was a question he had to ask. For you have to watch out for rogues more than clan members.

Hypnosis was now curled up in the corner near by quickly raising her head entering Attors mind...in her mind, her reasoning was she was making sure he doesn't lie. But in all honesty, she just liked invading others personal space.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
"Indeed." Attor hummed. "I am the leader of a clan roaming the Windswept Plateau." He glanced back at Shadowmere. For a moment, his heart lept into his chest at the worries that the rebels Druzy had heard about hadn't taken over. He hoped so.. Those in his clan didn't deserve a life of tyranny under those corrupted skydancers. His gaze drifted to Druzy, who had found herself a comfortable place in the Imperial's herb satchel.
At least you two are safe.. He glanced back at Cel. "We've been traveling for awhile and have plenty to trade, if you are interested."
"Indeed." Attor hummed. "I am the leader of a clan roaming the Windswept Plateau." He glanced back at Shadowmere. For a moment, his heart lept into his chest at the worries that the rebels Druzy had heard about hadn't taken over. He hoped so.. Those in his clan didn't deserve a life of tyranny under those corrupted skydancers. His gaze drifted to Druzy, who had found herself a comfortable place in the Imperial's herb satchel.
At least you two are safe.. He glanced back at Cel. "We've been traveling for awhile and have plenty to trade, if you are interested."
DJ | CS | female | edgy artist | author | unaccompanied | techy | Skyrim and Fallout modder

Cel nodded "I am always interested in alliances and agreements, if you would like to come into the meeting room with me we can discuss such and I can have my daughter Brightheart show your companions around so they know where everything is for however long you stay," he tells them and turns calling her over.

Brightheart was a teen dragon with a love for the Arcane clan as such she became the ambassador of it. She smiled politely under her cloak.

GoldSkull watched from the corner of the cave obviously there was tension between him and the pearlcatcher.
Cel nodded "I am always interested in alliances and agreements, if you would like to come into the meeting room with me we can discuss such and I can have my daughter Brightheart show your companions around so they know where everything is for however long you stay," he tells them and turns calling her over.

Brightheart was a teen dragon with a love for the Arcane clan as such she became the ambassador of it. She smiled politely under her cloak.

GoldSkull watched from the corner of the cave obviously there was tension between him and the pearlcatcher.

Attor nodded. "I will follow you then." He glanced back at Shadowmere. "Be kind.. This clan has generously welcomed us into their lair. Carry the friendly ideas of our flight."

"Very well.." Shadowmere nodded to the Guardian. He turned, looking at Druzy, who had fallen asleep in his satchel. A small smile touched his shadowy featues before he turned back to Brightheart. "So, where do we begin?"
Attor nodded. "I will follow you then." He glanced back at Shadowmere. "Be kind.. This clan has generously welcomed us into their lair. Carry the friendly ideas of our flight."

"Very well.." Shadowmere nodded to the Guardian. He turned, looking at Druzy, who had fallen asleep in his satchel. A small smile touched his shadowy featues before he turned back to Brightheart. "So, where do we begin?"

Cel nodded and turned knowing the dragon followed him into the rounded room like place of the cave. there was a flag on the walls from each flight. "Alright, we are hunter gatherers we can offer any food item or artifacts from the light area...." he started.

SunShadow smiled "well you don't live here so you don't know the caves like us....You will get easily lost in here if you don't know your way around so I recommend having someone with you at all times if you are not near the entrance. As you have gathered its very hot outside, most of us stay in the cave during high sun, you'll over heat if not accustomed to it. " The young dragon started off.
Cel nodded and turned knowing the dragon followed him into the rounded room like place of the cave. there was a flag on the walls from each flight. "Alright, we are hunter gatherers we can offer any food item or artifacts from the light area...." he started.

SunShadow smiled "well you don't live here so you don't know the caves like us....You will get easily lost in here if you don't know your way around so I recommend having someone with you at all times if you are not near the entrance. As you have gathered its very hot outside, most of us stay in the cave during high sun, you'll over heat if not accustomed to it. " The young dragon started off.

"My clan gathers, hunts, scavenges.. Everything." Attor nodded. "Some make apparel items by hand from things we gather." He looked around. "We are constantly trading.."

"Things don't normally get hot back at home. We have the occasional violent storm that we must take shelter from, but heat never is a problem.." Shadowmere nodded. "So I suppose this cave is much like a maze, with plenty of rooms and such.."
"My clan gathers, hunts, scavenges.. Everything." Attor nodded. "Some make apparel items by hand from things we gather." He looked around. "We are constantly trading.."

"Things don't normally get hot back at home. We have the occasional violent storm that we must take shelter from, but heat never is a problem.." Shadowmere nodded. "So I suppose this cave is much like a maze, with plenty of rooms and such.."

Cel nodded in understanding. "great..busness will be good then." He says then stops considering. "do you have any enemy clans or any uprisings within yourselves?" he questioned.

Sunshadow nodded "yes it is just like a maze, take a wrong turn and you might end up right back where you started. " she started walking into the cave. "Take an immediate left in there...and you have food storage. go in there if you ever need any of that." she continued to pad along till she came to a crossroad. "if you take a right the glowworm pool is there....Hypnosis and our healer are in there....if you take a left that's where all apparel and armor is....and if you keep going past there you will end up in the training arena" she says.
Cel nodded in understanding. "great..busness will be good then." He says then stops considering. "do you have any enemy clans or any uprisings within yourselves?" he questioned.

Sunshadow nodded "yes it is just like a maze, take a wrong turn and you might end up right back where you started. " she started walking into the cave. "Take an immediate left in there...and you have food storage. go in there if you ever need any of that." she continued to pad along till she came to a crossroad. "if you take a right the glowworm pool is there....Hypnosis and our healer are in there....if you take a left that's where all apparel and armor is....and if you keep going past there you will end up in the training arena" she says.

Attor sighed softly. "I do, in fact. I have a feeling a group of Skydancers is working against me." He shook his head. "Druzy knows more about it than she'll say. They seem to like her enough right now.."

Shadowmere turned his head in the directions as he spoke, mentally mapping the place. He would have Druzy help him with a physical map later. "Druzy will spend time with the healer.. She can learn a lot from different dragons.."
Attor sighed softly. "I do, in fact. I have a feeling a group of Skydancers is working against me." He shook his head. "Druzy knows more about it than she'll say. They seem to like her enough right now.."

Shadowmere turned his head in the directions as he spoke, mentally mapping the place. He would have Druzy help him with a physical map later. "Druzy will spend time with the healer.. She can learn a lot from different dragons.."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7