Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fin Alok do Brod (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170719/22f2d668e347c384be5bc1bb0a50f92e.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170719/c4e6beba6e4f6a113cb09352ca9f6c71.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/R8JrSGM.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170719/2137d48aabaaaddb501ca47fb58a446a.png[/img] A clan Surrounded by mystery. For a clan that is surrounded by light, seems to hold the darkest secrets. On the way to the top, they have made their fate and done things that no ears will ever hear. The whispers of a warning radiate around this clan. "Got a secret Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save Better lock it, in your pocket Taking this one to the grave If I show you then I know you Won't tell what I said 'Cause two can keep a secret If one of them is dead? You are telling lies 'Cause you're the one to keep them But no one keeps a secret No one keeps a secret Why when we do our darkest deeds Do we tell? They burn in our brains Become a living hell" [img]http://i.imgur.com/bZbONX6.jpg[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170719/c150f9174a3fb8404389d13f63218b38.png[/img] A clan With a flightless leader, and a secret uprising. All does not seem well with their fate, but maybe the course of the winds will soon change. And for the clan's sake, they better hope that they change quickly. Beware, beware, be skeptical Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold Deceit so natural But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning ware, you stalk your prey With criminal mentality You sink your teeth into the people you depend on Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem you better run and hide I smell the blood of a little coward Karma's gonna come collect your debt @Belzul[/center]
22f2d668e347c384be5bc1bb0a50f92e.png
c4e6beba6e4f6a113cb09352ca9f6c71.png

R8JrSGM.png
2137d48aabaaaddb501ca47fb58a446a.png

A clan Surrounded by mystery. For a clan that is surrounded by light, seems to hold the darkest secrets. On the way to the top, they have made their fate and done things that no ears will ever hear. The whispers of a warning radiate around this clan.

"Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead?
You are telling lies
'Cause you're the one to keep them
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret
Why when we do our darkest deeds
Do we tell?
They burn in our brains
Become a living hell"

bZbONX6.jpg
c150f9174a3fb8404389d13f63218b38.png

A clan With a flightless leader, and a secret uprising. All does not seem well with their fate,
but maybe the course of the winds will soon change. And for the clan's sake, they better hope that they change quickly.

Beware, beware, be skeptical
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold
Deceit so natural
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning
ware, you stalk your prey
With criminal mentality
You sink your teeth into the people you depend on
Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem
you better run and hide
I smell the blood of a little coward
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

@Belzul

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@DangerousGirl

Ah yes I love this ^^
@DangerousGirl

Ah yes I love this ^^
DJ | CS | female | edgy artist | author | unaccompanied | techy | Skyrim and Fallout modder

g_116388288994669429050pizapw1501347386.jpg
@DangerousGirl

And the title is in dovahzul AHH
@DangerousGirl

And the title is in dovahzul AHH
DJ | CS | female | edgy artist | author | unaccompanied | techy | Skyrim and Fallout modder

lol Felt it was fitting ^^

@Bezul

ps. im subbded
lol Felt it was fitting ^^

@Bezul

ps. im subbded

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Alright cool so am I haha
Alright cool so am I haha

okay so do you want to start it off or me?
okay so do you want to start it off or me?

I can start it off ^^
I can start it off ^^

Attor lumbered lazily along, hanging his head and looking around tiredly. A tiny pearlcatcher bounced along ahead of him, chasing leaves and picking flowers. A giant imperial stalked along beside him,, his head high.
"You're looking tired, Attor. Perhaps we should stop and let you rest." The Imperial hummed. Attor lifted his head to look at him, letting out an irritated sigh.
"Perhaps you are right, Shadowmere.." He turned, shuffling over to a small pillar. He leaned against it, carefully folding his mangled wings as he sunk to the ground. The tiny pearlcatcher climbed up his right leg, sitting on his head and purring.
"Get some rest!" She chimed brightly.
"Be careful, Druzy.. We are strangers in this land. Shadowmere.. Keep an eye on her." Attor rumbled as he lowered his head. Shadowmere coiled up near him.
"Yes, my friend. I will watch her." He turned his head, watching the small pearlcatcher bounce down from the Guardian's head and look around.
Attor lumbered lazily along, hanging his head and looking around tiredly. A tiny pearlcatcher bounced along ahead of him, chasing leaves and picking flowers. A giant imperial stalked along beside him,, his head high.
"You're looking tired, Attor. Perhaps we should stop and let you rest." The Imperial hummed. Attor lifted his head to look at him, letting out an irritated sigh.
"Perhaps you are right, Shadowmere.." He turned, shuffling over to a small pillar. He leaned against it, carefully folding his mangled wings as he sunk to the ground. The tiny pearlcatcher climbed up his right leg, sitting on his head and purring.
"Get some rest!" She chimed brightly.
"Be careful, Druzy.. We are strangers in this land. Shadowmere.. Keep an eye on her." Attor rumbled as he lowered his head. Shadowmere coiled up near him.
"Yes, my friend. I will watch her." He turned his head, watching the small pearlcatcher bounce down from the Guardian's head and look around.

Awel circled the Clan border just as Sunshadow advised him to. The young dragon covered in runes was new to this task, for the dragon who had the job before him was gone. Awel truly missed his brother so with a heavy heart he shook distracting thoughts from his mind. But as always thoughts seeped into his mind like a plague he couldn't get rid of.

Soon the dragon was given company by Hypnosis of all dragons. She gave him a sweet smile "Oh Awel your thoughts are troubling you once again aren't they?" she asked him and he could only sigh in defeat

"Hypnosis you really must learn it's rude to invade other peoples minds" he shook his head at the young dragon.

She only laughed and chirped "it was impossible not to hear your thoughts, I heard them all the way from the sparkling lake, your mind is practically screaming"

He sighed in defeat knowing she was right most likely.

It was never odd to see the pair together, they grew up together as hatchlings, and both lost every relative to them to the Sun plague. The two have been a strange pair of 'friends' in a sense, though the title was never discussed at any point.
Awel circled the Clan border just as Sunshadow advised him to. The young dragon covered in runes was new to this task, for the dragon who had the job before him was gone. Awel truly missed his brother so with a heavy heart he shook distracting thoughts from his mind. But as always thoughts seeped into his mind like a plague he couldn't get rid of.

Soon the dragon was given company by Hypnosis of all dragons. She gave him a sweet smile "Oh Awel your thoughts are troubling you once again aren't they?" she asked him and he could only sigh in defeat

"Hypnosis you really must learn it's rude to invade other peoples minds" he shook his head at the young dragon.

She only laughed and chirped "it was impossible not to hear your thoughts, I heard them all the way from the sparkling lake, your mind is practically screaming"

He sighed in defeat knowing she was right most likely.

It was never odd to see the pair together, they grew up together as hatchlings, and both lost every relative to them to the Sun plague. The two have been a strange pair of 'friends' in a sense, though the title was never discussed at any point.

Druzy picked her way through some brush, examining runes and chunks of ancient stone and such. She continued to wander, her small pearl within the pouch Shadowmere had given her thumping against her chest. She ended up in a somewhat open region, and found a small rock that was angled high enough that it would at least allow her to drift if she jumped off it. She climbed up it, stretching out her wings and jumping. She tumbled a bit, ending up on her side when she next met the ground.
"How come everyone else knows how to fly but I don't?" She muttered to herself, sitting down and sighing. The pearlcatcher got up after a short moment of silence before trying her luck again, and ended up drifting uneasily down to the ground again. Druzy shuddered when she met the ground again. While she wasn't afraid of heights when she sat on other dragons' noses, but the lurching feeling of the lift of the air under her wings and nothing but cold ground below her made her feel uneasy. She turned and bounced off in the direction she believed she came from, humming a tune she'd learned from Attor.
Druzy picked her way through some brush, examining runes and chunks of ancient stone and such. She continued to wander, her small pearl within the pouch Shadowmere had given her thumping against her chest. She ended up in a somewhat open region, and found a small rock that was angled high enough that it would at least allow her to drift if she jumped off it. She climbed up it, stretching out her wings and jumping. She tumbled a bit, ending up on her side when she next met the ground.
"How come everyone else knows how to fly but I don't?" She muttered to herself, sitting down and sighing. The pearlcatcher got up after a short moment of silence before trying her luck again, and ended up drifting uneasily down to the ground again. Druzy shuddered when she met the ground again. While she wasn't afraid of heights when she sat on other dragons' noses, but the lurching feeling of the lift of the air under her wings and nothing but cold ground below her made her feel uneasy. She turned and bounced off in the direction she believed she came from, humming a tune she'd learned from Attor.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7