Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More Than Blood [Fantasy RP] {Open}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
(@ Everyone Guys, i finished drawing Velera if yall wanted to check her out. LINK This is kinda a WIP because i just realized i forgot to change the color of her clothing and I am too tired to edit it right now. hahaha. Also, i feel like she's constantly changing colors, and this is her a more subdued coloration, like one she takes at night, or in areas with a lot of people. Note that the glyphs aren't fully finished either. I'll get to that point eventually T>T)

Velera snorted and rolled her eyes as the demon elected not to give her the time of day. She wasn't one to give up so easily. She'd been told her entire life 'no.' She wasn't about to let the idiotic mutterings of some demon stop her from getting what she wanted. Not that she wanted him to help her anymore with that attitude.

No.. now it was more of a 'time to mess with the demon' type thing. A sly grin spread across her face as a feral hunger brightened her eyes with a dangerous light. He was like the other demon she'd met years ago, overestimating their power.. and underestimating her own. Of course he would.. he viewed her as a half breed... as a mutant freak. Velera was sick and tired of people viewing her with the contempt he showed in his eyes. And now.. he was going to pay for it. He severely misunderstood how.. determined she could be, and how much time she had on her hands.

Velera followed the demon without a second thought, easily keeping up with his long strides by digging her talons into the ground, effortless and without a hint of strain on her face. Her eyes cast to the herb shop which the demon seemed to have focus on, smoke curling from her nose as she viewed the lady exiting the shop.

"Its cute you think you can get rid of me that easily." She flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes. "And you know, when you treat people like garbage, turns out they treat you like garbage too. So.. Instead of helping you, now i'm just going to eff with you until whatever job you were trying to do is totally screwed."
She gave him a wide smile, each tooth sharp like a fang, glinting in a dangerous Ivory. "Nothing you can do to stop me either. I've got your scent, Buttercup."

She leaned forwards slightly, clasping her taloned fingers behind her back, the dangerous light reflected on him. "So.. I'm pretty sure now I do have something you want. And that is for me to not swear eternal vengeance on you and make your life a living hellscape." She let out a small laugh which sounded weirdly like the twitter of a bird.

(@Samantha5696 your turn)
(@ Everyone Guys, i finished drawing Velera if yall wanted to check her out. LINK This is kinda a WIP because i just realized i forgot to change the color of her clothing and I am too tired to edit it right now. hahaha. Also, i feel like she's constantly changing colors, and this is her a more subdued coloration, like one she takes at night, or in areas with a lot of people. Note that the glyphs aren't fully finished either. I'll get to that point eventually T>T)

Velera snorted and rolled her eyes as the demon elected not to give her the time of day. She wasn't one to give up so easily. She'd been told her entire life 'no.' She wasn't about to let the idiotic mutterings of some demon stop her from getting what she wanted. Not that she wanted him to help her anymore with that attitude.

No.. now it was more of a 'time to mess with the demon' type thing. A sly grin spread across her face as a feral hunger brightened her eyes with a dangerous light. He was like the other demon she'd met years ago, overestimating their power.. and underestimating her own. Of course he would.. he viewed her as a half breed... as a mutant freak. Velera was sick and tired of people viewing her with the contempt he showed in his eyes. And now.. he was going to pay for it. He severely misunderstood how.. determined she could be, and how much time she had on her hands.

Velera followed the demon without a second thought, easily keeping up with his long strides by digging her talons into the ground, effortless and without a hint of strain on her face. Her eyes cast to the herb shop which the demon seemed to have focus on, smoke curling from her nose as she viewed the lady exiting the shop.

"Its cute you think you can get rid of me that easily." She flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes. "And you know, when you treat people like garbage, turns out they treat you like garbage too. So.. Instead of helping you, now i'm just going to eff with you until whatever job you were trying to do is totally screwed."
She gave him a wide smile, each tooth sharp like a fang, glinting in a dangerous Ivory. "Nothing you can do to stop me either. I've got your scent, Buttercup."

She leaned forwards slightly, clasping her taloned fingers behind her back, the dangerous light reflected on him. "So.. I'm pretty sure now I do have something you want. And that is for me to not swear eternal vengeance on you and make your life a living hellscape." She let out a small laugh which sounded weirdly like the twitter of a bird.

(@Samantha5696 your turn)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
South Side - Festival

Cael bubbled with enthusiasm and gave a little squeal, "Oh gosh Freya, we can do what ever you'd like to do! This is actually my first time to the festival as weird as that is. My parents never allowed me here but now that I'm a trainee I have a little more freedom. Although I do love me some fire tricks," She ended with a playful hiss. Being a pureblood dragon, she probably loved fire and all things warm a little too much. Hated the cold though.

Cael giggled, "I don't know what they call the fire dancing techniques they use, they're probably fancy and complicated, but it'd be fun to try and perform with them! I guess?"
Dray gave a snort, "The women usually wear extremely light clothing when they dance."
Cael puffed out her cheeks, "So? As long as they're comfortable and look beautiful then who cares?"
Dray hated to give a small discouraging statement but he added, "And if your parents caught you, you'd be in so much trouble. Plus I don't really know that's something they let dragon guard trainees do."
Cael mulled it over with a squinted expression, "Blehh, fine. You're right."

Cael finally saw the Valkyrie standing behind her brother and bubbled up again. "Hi, hello!! Oh gosh you and your wings as super pretty!"
Dray, on the other hand, addressed Freya with a grin, "We can do anything you'd like to. I've been a few times in the past but I'm not as enthusiastic about the festivities so I'll just tag along if you don't mind? And you do have impeccable taste in flowers. Sunflowers can symbolize adoration, loyalty, and longevity partly because they are named after the Sun and these can be things we equate to our bright star. Plus an excellent choice for the overall theme of the festival."
Even though not they are not siblings by birth, both had a tendency to ramble. Maybe Cael rubs off on him more than he knows.

((whoops sorry im a wee late also boop @AeternAlice))
South Side - Festival

Cael bubbled with enthusiasm and gave a little squeal, "Oh gosh Freya, we can do what ever you'd like to do! This is actually my first time to the festival as weird as that is. My parents never allowed me here but now that I'm a trainee I have a little more freedom. Although I do love me some fire tricks," She ended with a playful hiss. Being a pureblood dragon, she probably loved fire and all things warm a little too much. Hated the cold though.

Cael giggled, "I don't know what they call the fire dancing techniques they use, they're probably fancy and complicated, but it'd be fun to try and perform with them! I guess?"
Dray gave a snort, "The women usually wear extremely light clothing when they dance."
Cael puffed out her cheeks, "So? As long as they're comfortable and look beautiful then who cares?"
Dray hated to give a small discouraging statement but he added, "And if your parents caught you, you'd be in so much trouble. Plus I don't really know that's something they let dragon guard trainees do."
Cael mulled it over with a squinted expression, "Blehh, fine. You're right."

Cael finally saw the Valkyrie standing behind her brother and bubbled up again. "Hi, hello!! Oh gosh you and your wings as super pretty!"
Dray, on the other hand, addressed Freya with a grin, "We can do anything you'd like to. I've been a few times in the past but I'm not as enthusiastic about the festivities so I'll just tag along if you don't mind? And you do have impeccable taste in flowers. Sunflowers can symbolize adoration, loyalty, and longevity partly because they are named after the Sun and these can be things we equate to our bright star. Plus an excellent choice for the overall theme of the festival."
Even though not they are not siblings by birth, both had a tendency to ramble. Maybe Cael rubs off on him more than he knows.

((whoops sorry im a wee late also boop @AeternAlice))
2 hours ahead of site time ^u^ Usually on somewhere between 12:00 and 1:00
if I did the math correctly.... I'm an art student I don't math.....
Maraxel quietly relaxes about the situation, she has a hunch nothing questionable might be addressed in this conversation. She lessens her control over the sounds, if someone speaks tad bit louder, something muffled might echo through. Nodding, finally some glad emotion in her eyes she states: "I'd be gladly of help, also I do agree, the guards might be a bit frightening. But one should be fine as long as people behave, since it's also criminally punishable to capture folk who cannot be proven of doing any questionable activity... So you moved recently under the docks, or have you been there for long yet? I do hope the waters there are clean and well for you."

On her mind, she is really wondering what to tell, and how to phrase her sentences. What could this particular person enjoy in here...? Could be that she would find the festival more interesting that she ever would be able to. Now she is recollecting what she remembers, thinking of places to recommend to her too.

Would they be really alright on their own, she is not quite sure but she looks awfully, awfully young? As long as they notice the card, she could offer her help in the future, but knowing how and where to spend without getting ripped off in these chaotic streets is possibly a challenge for the most people. But who knows... Oh, this person's smile though: How adorably expressive! It's almost charming.

- "With my two questions..." She rubbed her scaled chin, her scars on her fingertips showing, moving her gaze away from the mermaid:
- "I can't really assume you know, but during this festival, and every other month, some of other mer-folk come here from the Shimmering Sea to sell their goods, and this time they seem to be a tad-bit late. But do you know anything about them, any news or details of sort? I do might be here way too early too." Looking puzzled, she fires her first question. She intends to talk once that is out of the way, returning her gaze back towards the person.

- "Also, how may I call you? For compensation I shall tell mine: I am Mara of the Caroline-family. It is very nice to make your acquaintance." She bows down again, avoiding her full name, using her birth-name instead, that's how others know her in the community, and that's how her good-day acquaintances call her on social situations.

It's a habit she has trouble breaking, since her actual name is known and referred to when people intend to buy her muscle and wits for "odd jobs".

(@Tteok yo! :3

Damn I can't draw the map atm, but the details and stuff are way halfway done. I'm not home, but I am so tempted to share. @Niabi, feedback? https://68.media.tumblr.com/872c390e72c6ddc2c4ddeb4a83876c64/tumblr_inline_ot8k80BPYM1s2z455_540.png
I intend to change the symbol of capital since that is a placeholder. The screencap is not very clear, but i intend to add more detail to the falcon's peak, use those colours to express height, then fix the town-symbols to be more geometrically correct boxes and triangles... I'm experimenting a bit too to express landscape, but I wonder if the colours are too muted [they're easier to see on the actual, full sized version]. What else... Centaris should get a little touch of landscape too, though the focus of conveying that stuff will focus on Ismala. Does this look alright?)
Maraxel quietly relaxes about the situation, she has a hunch nothing questionable might be addressed in this conversation. She lessens her control over the sounds, if someone speaks tad bit louder, something muffled might echo through. Nodding, finally some glad emotion in her eyes she states: "I'd be gladly of help, also I do agree, the guards might be a bit frightening. But one should be fine as long as people behave, since it's also criminally punishable to capture folk who cannot be proven of doing any questionable activity... So you moved recently under the docks, or have you been there for long yet? I do hope the waters there are clean and well for you."

On her mind, she is really wondering what to tell, and how to phrase her sentences. What could this particular person enjoy in here...? Could be that she would find the festival more interesting that she ever would be able to. Now she is recollecting what she remembers, thinking of places to recommend to her too.

Would they be really alright on their own, she is not quite sure but she looks awfully, awfully young? As long as they notice the card, she could offer her help in the future, but knowing how and where to spend without getting ripped off in these chaotic streets is possibly a challenge for the most people. But who knows... Oh, this person's smile though: How adorably expressive! It's almost charming.

- "With my two questions..." She rubbed her scaled chin, her scars on her fingertips showing, moving her gaze away from the mermaid:
- "I can't really assume you know, but during this festival, and every other month, some of other mer-folk come here from the Shimmering Sea to sell their goods, and this time they seem to be a tad-bit late. But do you know anything about them, any news or details of sort? I do might be here way too early too." Looking puzzled, she fires her first question. She intends to talk once that is out of the way, returning her gaze back towards the person.

- "Also, how may I call you? For compensation I shall tell mine: I am Mara of the Caroline-family. It is very nice to make your acquaintance." She bows down again, avoiding her full name, using her birth-name instead, that's how others know her in the community, and that's how her good-day acquaintances call her on social situations.

It's a habit she has trouble breaking, since her actual name is known and referred to when people intend to buy her muscle and wits for "odd jobs".

(@Tteok yo! :3

Damn I can't draw the map atm, but the details and stuff are way halfway done. I'm not home, but I am so tempted to share. @Niabi, feedback? https://68.media.tumblr.com/872c390e72c6ddc2c4ddeb4a83876c64/tumblr_inline_ot8k80BPYM1s2z455_540.png
I intend to change the symbol of capital since that is a placeholder. The screencap is not very clear, but i intend to add more detail to the falcon's peak, use those colours to express height, then fix the town-symbols to be more geometrically correct boxes and triangles... I'm experimenting a bit too to express landscape, but I wonder if the colours are too muted [they're easier to see on the actual, full sized version]. What else... Centaris should get a little touch of landscape too, though the focus of conveying that stuff will focus on Ismala. Does this look alright?)
(@AeternAlice
Lol, yeah, go ahead and change the symbols. XD I didn't draw them the same so they look out of whack. I think it looks good though. If anything, I'd just raise the height of the Darkhold Mountains a little bit more (like one more layer of darker brown). They're not as tall as Falcon's Reach, but they're pretty up there since they're a formidable barrier. It's looking great so far!)
(@AeternAlice
Lol, yeah, go ahead and change the symbols. XD I didn't draw them the same so they look out of whack. I think it looks good though. If anything, I'd just raise the height of the Darkhold Mountains a little bit more (like one more layer of darker brown). They're not as tall as Falcon's Reach, but they're pretty up there since they're a formidable barrier. It's looking great so far!)
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
(@Niabi thank you, I am so glad you like it! The mountains are very much underway, and actually the next thing I'm going to focus on after the forests are done. The next layer of colour has been started earlier around the mines, so I'll get to that when I get back to use my drawing pad-tablet-thingy. c: )
(@Niabi thank you, I am so glad you like it! The mountains are very much underway, and actually the next thing I'm going to focus on after the forests are done. The next layer of colour has been started earlier around the mines, so I'll get to that when I get back to use my drawing pad-tablet-thingy. c: )
(This is gonna be short since I'm out on vacation but here it is!)

Marie's head swiveled towards the voices, quizzical. "Ah, hello." she chirped, staring down at the younger women. "Thank you, my clan considers it shameful to have your wings in anything other than the most pristine condition." Smiling proudly, Marie twirled a finger through her hair. A light blush touched her cheeks. She wasn't used to being complemented on anything other than physical strength but accepted the praise as she was taught.

"Goodness, Ismalans so far have been wonderfully friendly." she laughed. "How long have you been living here, or are you simply visiting? Forgive me, I've been here barely a week and I've yet to figure out how to tell natives and tourists apart." Bashfully, Marie rubbed the back of her head. The halberd strapped to her back clunked against her armor with the movement, prompting her to stop for fear of creating a racket.
_____

Sylvia gave the crowd another once-over. Nobody seemed interested. Frowning, she cancelled the magnification charm and tried to think of another marketing strategy. Perhaps she needs to be more aggressive, though it may come across as desperate. Or, perhaps, she could cater to a certain audience. Yes, that would be the way. But, who?

Giving the crowd another scan, Sylvia locked onto a group of children. Ah, of course! If she played her cards right, she could attract a whole gaggle of kids and, inevitably, their parents! Maybe even a few onlookers would stop by.

Grinning devilishly, Sylvia flourished her wand and levitated a small potion off the shelf. She'd start small with a bubble solution before working her way up to some flashier potions. Popping out the cork, Sylvia delicately dipped the tip of her wand in the solution and muttered a small charm. As she pulled her wand away, a long trail of connected bubbles followed. Quickly, she shaped them into a mass that looked vaguely like a cat and cut it off from her wand. "Bullarum vivet." she whispered, tapping the mass once to cast the spell. At once, the bubble mass began to move, slinking across her stand. With a grin Sylvia quickly tossed out a small spark spell to grab attention and sat back, waiting to see if her plan would come to fruition.

(Bloop @Armonium )
(This is gonna be short since I'm out on vacation but here it is!)

Marie's head swiveled towards the voices, quizzical. "Ah, hello." she chirped, staring down at the younger women. "Thank you, my clan considers it shameful to have your wings in anything other than the most pristine condition." Smiling proudly, Marie twirled a finger through her hair. A light blush touched her cheeks. She wasn't used to being complemented on anything other than physical strength but accepted the praise as she was taught.

"Goodness, Ismalans so far have been wonderfully friendly." she laughed. "How long have you been living here, or are you simply visiting? Forgive me, I've been here barely a week and I've yet to figure out how to tell natives and tourists apart." Bashfully, Marie rubbed the back of her head. The halberd strapped to her back clunked against her armor with the movement, prompting her to stop for fear of creating a racket.
_____

Sylvia gave the crowd another once-over. Nobody seemed interested. Frowning, she cancelled the magnification charm and tried to think of another marketing strategy. Perhaps she needs to be more aggressive, though it may come across as desperate. Or, perhaps, she could cater to a certain audience. Yes, that would be the way. But, who?

Giving the crowd another scan, Sylvia locked onto a group of children. Ah, of course! If she played her cards right, she could attract a whole gaggle of kids and, inevitably, their parents! Maybe even a few onlookers would stop by.

Grinning devilishly, Sylvia flourished her wand and levitated a small potion off the shelf. She'd start small with a bubble solution before working her way up to some flashier potions. Popping out the cork, Sylvia delicately dipped the tip of her wand in the solution and muttered a small charm. As she pulled her wand away, a long trail of connected bubbles followed. Quickly, she shaped them into a mass that looked vaguely like a cat and cut it off from her wand. "Bullarum vivet." she whispered, tapping the mass once to cast the spell. At once, the bubble mass began to move, slinking across her stand. With a grin Sylvia quickly tossed out a small spark spell to grab attention and sat back, waiting to see if her plan would come to fruition.

(Bloop @Armonium )
1QgVVA1.png
(@Reiyn You can go ahead and go. ^^ )
(@Reiyn You can go ahead and go. ^^ )
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
(@Niabi I'm sorry, I'm going to have to drop this rp. I don't know what's happening and I've gotta focus on stuff IRL. Sorry)
(@Niabi I'm sorry, I'm going to have to drop this rp. I don't know what's happening and I've gotta focus on stuff IRL. Sorry)
pixilart-drawing.png
(@Reiyn
No problem!

@DangerousGirl
Your turn. ^^ )
(@Reiyn
No problem!

@DangerousGirl
Your turn. ^^ )
Samuel Ryder
{Male} {20} {Dark Elem.} {Clothes} {Tags;; Alex-open}
I watch the female take her leave. "you don't know your way around....let me help you." I don't really know where the offer came from but it was now on the table. I sigh and watch her leave after her response.

I then sit down and lean against the tree. "she smelled so strange. Everyone in that town will smell that on her. Whoever she is looking for must be special, because she seems smart, so she must know that towns people don't take very kindly to people who act like she does. she might as well be apart of the Shade with the way she presents herself.

I shake my head and get rid of the silly thoughts of the girl and turn my attention back to what ever else has made its way into my dark forest.

Alex Hearts
{Female} {17} {Drag./Shift.} {Clothes} {Tags;; Sammy-Baylor }
I listen to his words then scoff "I need not the help of anyone. ill find my own way"

I walk away without another word him. After a couple hours of walking, I finally, make it to the town. People were buzzing and I figured out why very quickly. There is some sort of festival going on. Making sure my hood stays up I walk through the sea of people in search of the person I was tasked to find.

Looking around i see most people are happily walking along. This was way more than I antisipated. too many smells, too many people. I was used to seclusion. I couldn't breathe and I started to get dizzy. I needed to go down an Ally or something, and fast.

Within my frenzy, i turn running into someone(Baylor if that's okay) and my short small body was knocked to the ground.

@Niabi Your turn ^^
Samuel Ryder
{Male} {20} {Dark Elem.} {Clothes} {Tags;; Alex-open}
I watch the female take her leave. "you don't know your way around....let me help you." I don't really know where the offer came from but it was now on the table. I sigh and watch her leave after her response.

I then sit down and lean against the tree. "she smelled so strange. Everyone in that town will smell that on her. Whoever she is looking for must be special, because she seems smart, so she must know that towns people don't take very kindly to people who act like she does. she might as well be apart of the Shade with the way she presents herself.

I shake my head and get rid of the silly thoughts of the girl and turn my attention back to what ever else has made its way into my dark forest.

Alex Hearts
{Female} {17} {Drag./Shift.} {Clothes} {Tags;; Sammy-Baylor }
I listen to his words then scoff "I need not the help of anyone. ill find my own way"

I walk away without another word him. After a couple hours of walking, I finally, make it to the town. People were buzzing and I figured out why very quickly. There is some sort of festival going on. Making sure my hood stays up I walk through the sea of people in search of the person I was tasked to find.

Looking around i see most people are happily walking along. This was way more than I antisipated. too many smells, too many people. I was used to seclusion. I couldn't breathe and I started to get dizzy. I needed to go down an Ally or something, and fast.

Within my frenzy, i turn running into someone(Baylor if that's okay) and my short small body was knocked to the ground.

@Niabi Your turn ^^
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28