Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP no. 2 - 2 people in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
"Oh..." Windbringer said. "Okay! Bye! See you later!" He was dragged away by a fuming Ami.
"Oh..." Windbringer said. "Okay! Bye! See you later!" He was dragged away by a fuming Ami.
fJ1MNlM.png
Riptide started running home when he saw Winterfern calling for him.
"Winterfern!" He called.
The Ridgeback turned and looked at him.
"Come on, Arnoth has been found. We have to have a 'party'." She rolled her eyes.
Riptide started running home when he saw Winterfern calling for him.
"Winterfern!" He called.
The Ridgeback turned and looked at him.
"Come on, Arnoth has been found. We have to have a 'party'." She rolled her eyes.
sQ35KLV.png
Ami was back in his den, surrounded by a faintly snoring Windsinger who had curled up like a cat around him. The moon was beginning to rise (haha Moon Rising).
Ami was back in his den, surrounded by a faintly snoring Windsinger who had curled up like a cat around him. The moon was beginning to rise (haha Moon Rising).
fJ1MNlM.png
Riptide started to slow down behind Winterfern, gradually stop, turn around, and glide away.
Arnoth has nothing to do with me. Why should I care about him?
Riptide started to slow down behind Winterfern, gradually stop, turn around, and glide away.
Arnoth has nothing to do with me. Why should I care about him?
sQ35KLV.png
Just when Ami thought he was falling asleep, Windbringer made a faint muttering noise and turned around on his back.
Just when Ami thought he was falling asleep, Windbringer made a faint muttering noise and turned around on his back.
fJ1MNlM.png
Poor Ami XD

Riptide trotted back to where he was trying to eat his plant and ate it.
Poor Ami XD

Riptide trotted back to where he was trying to eat his plant and ate it.
sQ35KLV.png
Ami curled his tail in, trying not to touch Windsinger.
I'll murder this dragon one day soon enough, he thought angrily. Wait, Ami. That's not you. That's your past. No. Don't go back to it.
But he as he kept on thinking, another train of thought arrived and he cringed at himself, thinking about the days when he had been a violent murderer, sometimes for-hire.
"THE SHADE! THE SHADE IS COMING! VIRUS! CODE! DESTROOOOOOY!" Windsinger leapt at something in his sleep and bit on Ami's tail.
"AAAARGH!" Ami roared. "WATCH IT!"
Ami curled his tail in, trying not to touch Windsinger.
I'll murder this dragon one day soon enough, he thought angrily. Wait, Ami. That's not you. That's your past. No. Don't go back to it.
But he as he kept on thinking, another train of thought arrived and he cringed at himself, thinking about the days when he had been a violent murderer, sometimes for-hire.
"THE SHADE! THE SHADE IS COMING! VIRUS! CODE! DESTROOOOOOY!" Windsinger leapt at something in his sleep and bit on Ami's tail.
"AAAARGH!" Ami roared. "WATCH IT!"
fJ1MNlM.png
Ami's tail is the Shade

Riptide bit into a sour mosquito and spit it out, wiping his tongue on his claws. "Bleh."
Ami's tail is the Shade

Riptide bit into a sour mosquito and spit it out, wiping his tongue on his claws. "Bleh."
sQ35KLV.png
XD XD XD

Ami was miffed that he couldn't sleep because of his darn denmate. If only Northwind had paired him up with someone calmer. Maybe if he went to her tomorrow and asked him she might let him sleep alone! Great idea, Ami, he thought.
XD XD XD

Ami was miffed that he couldn't sleep because of his darn denmate. If only Northwind had paired him up with someone calmer. Maybe if he went to her tomorrow and asked him she might let him sleep alone! Great idea, Ami, he thought.
fJ1MNlM.png
Riptide sighed and closed his eyes from the feast. He was suddenly getting sleepier from the night adventures, and without hunger pains to keep him awake, he just wanted to close his eyes.
Which he did.
Riptide sighed and closed his eyes from the feast. He was suddenly getting sleepier from the night adventures, and without hunger pains to keep him awake, he just wanted to close his eyes.
Which he did.
sQ35KLV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12