Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP no. 2 - 2 people in
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
"Well, sorry, I don't half drown random dragons who faint, because, oh wait, you were the one who terrified me in the first place!" He hissed.
"Well, sorry, I don't half drown random dragons who faint, because, oh wait, you were the one who terrified me in the first place!" He hissed.
sQ35KLV.png
"Oh," Ami said. "So I could've left you there and you could've been susceptible to any passing dragon?"
"Oh," Ami said. "So I could've left you there and you could've been susceptible to any passing dragon?"
fJ1MNlM.png
"No," Riptide sputtered, "I could have found water on my own."
"No," Riptide sputtered, "I could have found water on my own."
sQ35KLV.png
"Oh." Ami blinked. "I'll be out of here, then." He stumbled away in the dark and almost walked into Hamilton's den, where the Pearlcatcher stared irritably out of his home, holding a quill. "Sorry," Ami sputtered.
"Oh." Ami blinked. "I'll be out of here, then." He stumbled away in the dark and almost walked into Hamilton's den, where the Pearlcatcher stared irritably out of his home, holding a quill. "Sorry," Ami sputtered.
fJ1MNlM.png
Riptide blinked and stared after, Ami, and then realized he didn't know how to get out. "Wait!" he hissed, running after him.
Riptide blinked and stared after, Ami, and then realized he didn't know how to get out. "Wait!" he hissed, running after him.
sQ35KLV.png
Winterfern flew out of the lair, exhausted. The party was weird. Like, really weird. The really old dragons were drinking mosquito juice which was 'bleh' to her.
Why can't dragons be sensible and just eat lobster? Now that's perfection within itself.
Thinking about the lobster was a bad idea, because now she wanted some.
She went back inside to eat.
Winterfern flew out of the lair, exhausted. The party was weird. Like, really weird. The really old dragons were drinking mosquito juice which was 'bleh' to her.
Why can't dragons be sensible and just eat lobster? Now that's perfection within itself.
Thinking about the lobster was a bad idea, because now she wanted some.
She went back inside to eat.
sQ35KLV.png
"What?" Ami said, whirling around.
"What?" Ami said, whirling around.
fJ1MNlM.png
"How do I get out?" he asked.

ferny ate da lobstah
"How do I get out?" he asked.

ferny ate da lobstah
sQ35KLV.png
"Get out where? Where are you trying to go?"
"Get out where? Where are you trying to go?"
fJ1MNlM.png
"Isn't this your lair? How do I leave your lair?" Riptide said, getting impatient.

Winterfern went to bed.
"Isn't this your lair? How do I leave your lair?" Riptide said, getting impatient.

Winterfern went to bed.
sQ35KLV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12