Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fate's chosen [1x1]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Sans watched Nathan carefully, A small glint of pride in his eyes. "Do not try to hold the energy in, Nathan. Because of your connection to Morgana, your body will try to fight the clashing elements. Once you have established a link to the energy, pet it flow through you. Do not try to hold it on, or it will destroy you from the inside out."
Sans watched Nathan carefully, A small glint of pride in his eyes. "Do not try to hold the energy in, Nathan. Because of your connection to Morgana, your body will try to fight the clashing elements. Once you have established a link to the energy, pet it flow through you. Do not try to hold it on, or it will destroy you from the inside out."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"I know.... I might have bitten off more than I can chew," Nathan said, gritting his teeth as he pushed one of the energies forward. With the earth energies at the forefront, the ground around him became rigid and solid, a far cry from the sand that covered the rest of the ring.

Reaching in once more, he pulled forward the arcane energies. "I need to learn how to better regulate how much I take in if nothing else. I think I can take in energies fast than I can release it," he said, holding his free hand up to watch as pink crystals formed randomly on his hand, "My training as a rider may be coming to an end, but tere's still much I need to learn, for the safety of others and myself."
"I know.... I might have bitten off more than I can chew," Nathan said, gritting his teeth as he pushed one of the energies forward. With the earth energies at the forefront, the ground around him became rigid and solid, a far cry from the sand that covered the rest of the ring.

Reaching in once more, he pulled forward the arcane energies. "I need to learn how to better regulate how much I take in if nothing else. I think I can take in energies fast than I can release it," he said, holding his free hand up to watch as pink crystals formed randomly on his hand, "My training as a rider may be coming to an end, but tere's still much I need to learn, for the safety of others and myself."
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png

(again, sorry it's taken me so long. I haven't given up. Just been a bit busy as of late.)

(again, sorry it's taken me so long. I haven't given up. Just been a bit busy as of late.)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((It's fine, life does that.))
((It's fine, life does that.))
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48