Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tainted Strays [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@smerdyakov Wow, Alexei really interests me. I like their motivation for what they do. Can't wait to see them in action once things get started!
@smerdyakov Wow, Alexei really interests me. I like their motivation for what they do. Can't wait to see them in action once things get started!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@smerdyakov
hMM, good questions
I'd say Lord Kieron is roughly in hid mid forties, and has been in power since he was twenty three. His uncle, (who currently doesn't have a name, feel free to make something up!) was the ruling Noble before him, before he died. His death is mostly unspoken of, but it's rumored he died of natural causes.

And I lovE THEM-
Alexei's backstory is great, shush :ooo

@Chompymawile
Ahhh, I'm glad! Feel free to drop your bio in the thread whenever!
@smerdyakov
hMM, good questions
I'd say Lord Kieron is roughly in hid mid forties, and has been in power since he was twenty three. His uncle, (who currently doesn't have a name, feel free to make something up!) was the ruling Noble before him, before he died. His death is mostly unspoken of, but it's rumored he died of natural causes.

And I lovE THEM-
Alexei's backstory is great, shush :ooo

@Chompymawile
Ahhh, I'm glad! Feel free to drop your bio in the thread whenever!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@dividedAnimus

aha thanks m8. i'm curious about how this nerd is gonna deal with the pack too :}}c

@Aretimes

hmmm. that is interesting and it definitely puts lord kieron as alexei's ruling noble through most of their life.

and b'aw thanks :'}}
i definitely have grown more attached to this kiddo than i intended to.
i hyped as heck for this to kick off tbh like
it's gonna be so good!
@dividedAnimus

aha thanks m8. i'm curious about how this nerd is gonna deal with the pack too :}}c

@Aretimes

hmmm. that is interesting and it definitely puts lord kieron as alexei's ruling noble through most of their life.

and b'aw thanks :'}}
i definitely have grown more attached to this kiddo than i intended to.
i hyped as heck for this to kick off tbh like
it's gonna be so good!
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

Ooh, nice

they're so great i cannot even
scReams because I need to work on Kieron's sOn
I need a name though, and i cannOt decide-
ideas/suggestions are totally welcome-
@smerdyakov

Ooh, nice

they're so great i cannot even
scReams because I need to work on Kieron's sOn
I need a name though, and i cannOt decide-
ideas/suggestions are totally welcome-
@Aretimes

aha i definitely named kieron's uncle "lexor"
maybe kieron's son is named.... byron lmao (jk jk)
frik what if kieron literally named his son "wolf" b/c he's just that pretentious and paradise obsessed (or like anything else associated with it like some bad anagram of "Lunar" like Nural or something awful like that) aha

@Aretimes

aha i definitely named kieron's uncle "lexor"
maybe kieron's son is named.... byron lmao (jk jk)
frik what if kieron literally named his son "wolf" b/c he's just that pretentious and paradise obsessed (or like anything else associated with it like some bad anagram of "Lunar" like Nural or something awful like that) aha

.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov
I love it?? A lot, actually???
Bruh, he would though.
Nural actually sounds great, what the hecken why are you a genius
@smerdyakov
I love it?? A lot, actually???
Bruh, he would though.
Nural actually sounds great, what the hecken why are you a genius
@Aretimes

lmao nobles, they're bad and they have the most pretentious, most bad taste of anyone imaginable
the frikkin ppl wear masks all the time, you know they like dramatic, cruddy things
@Aretimes

lmao nobles, they're bad and they have the most pretentious, most bad taste of anyone imaginable
the frikkin ppl wear masks all the time, you know they like dramatic, cruddy things
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Aretimes)) Ok!
@Aretimes)) Ok!
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
(Oh god, I just remembered. I USED TO WATCH WOLF'S RAIN WHEN THE FUNIMATION CHANNEL WAS STILL ON TV..
(Oh god, I just remembered. I USED TO WATCH WOLF'S RAIN WHEN THE FUNIMATION CHANNEL WAS STILL ON TV..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
((The memories..
((The memories..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9