Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] HTTYD RP
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35
Hiccup

My hand was half-way down, from the shock of the quick peck.

Quickly I shook my head and walked back to my spot on the circle... On second thought, I'm just going to leave the game.

Jade

I quickly clapped my hands in excitement, as I saw Kaya quickly go back to her spot.
Hiccup

My hand was half-way down, from the shock of the quick peck.

Quickly I shook my head and walked back to my spot on the circle... On second thought, I'm just going to leave the game.

Jade

I quickly clapped my hands in excitement, as I saw Kaya quickly go back to her spot.
JuLj1bJ.gif
I tried to stop blushing, and glared at Jade. "Can I leave now?" I ask loud enough for both chiefs to hear.
I tried to stop blushing, and glared at Jade. "Can I leave now?" I ask loud enough for both chiefs to hear.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((I added a tiny bit more to my post))
((I added a tiny bit more to my post))
"Of course dear. Good night." Stoic dismissed Kaya, who was sober now.

As Jade smirked at Kaya playfully. And Jade was about to raise her hand to leave too.

"Jade! You are chosen! Again!" Lifolf hollered, his mug swinging.

Jade jumped at her name, and looked up at Stoic. She pleaded through her eyes.

'Please let me leave!' Jade begged, as the guys Barrel was spinning.

Stoic shrugged with a smile, an evil looking smile. That shrug means you can go, but if you do, that's unpolite. Because Stoic didn't really release her yet.

Jade huffed while walking to the middle.

"MY BOY!" Lifolf shouted cheerfully. Almost falling off his chair.

Jade tensed, she knew what that meant. Gunnar.

He quickly yet shyly walked toward Jade, trying to hide his excitment and embarrassment. Gunnar actually felt a bit proud, but a bit of jealousy tinted him.

Gunnar and Jade stood in front of each other, shyly.
"Of course dear. Good night." Stoic dismissed Kaya, who was sober now.

As Jade smirked at Kaya playfully. And Jade was about to raise her hand to leave too.

"Jade! You are chosen! Again!" Lifolf hollered, his mug swinging.

Jade jumped at her name, and looked up at Stoic. She pleaded through her eyes.

'Please let me leave!' Jade begged, as the guys Barrel was spinning.

Stoic shrugged with a smile, an evil looking smile. That shrug means you can go, but if you do, that's unpolite. Because Stoic didn't really release her yet.

Jade huffed while walking to the middle.

"MY BOY!" Lifolf shouted cheerfully. Almost falling off his chair.

Jade tensed, she knew what that meant. Gunnar.

He quickly yet shyly walked toward Jade, trying to hide his excitment and embarrassment. Gunnar actually felt a bit proud, but a bit of jealousy tinted him.

Gunnar and Jade stood in front of each other, shyly.
JuLj1bJ.gif
I stood to leave, but as I was walking out I hear Jade get called again, and turn around to watch, smirking at her as she stood in front of Gunner.
I stood to leave, but as I was walking out I hear Jade get called again, and turn around to watch, smirking at her as she stood in front of Gunner.
Jade

I just realized that Kaya haven't left, cause I can feel her gaze on me. So I took a glance, and I saw a smirk on her face.

I mouthed my scowl at her, quickly I looked back at Gunnar.

Gunnar smiled, his childish smile, which made me smile. And I felt like melting on the spot, but I don't want people finding me weak. So I held myself together.

Gunnar

She honestly look beautiful, her blush made her look shining.

I felt like I stared too much, but I only could tilt my head.

And the fact that my head is swirling in questions on who she might like.

I froze on the spot, my jaw clenched in fear.

Jade

I looked at Gunnar but he looked like he was in deep thought. And I felt like this was taking to long. Causing to much attention on ourselves.

So I had to end this quickly, yet at the sametime I didn't want too.

I went on my toes, and I still couldn't reach. So I had to do what I had to do. While on my toes, I grabbed his cheeks in my hands. I saw him blink and realised, but after that I close my eyes and our lips connected.

Quickly I let go, my head felt numb due to embarrassment.

Gunnar

Her lips felt... Amazing... At least, until she quickly let go.

The heat of excitement and embarrassment numbed through my head. Making me smile.

"Jade, you are excused." But before Stoic spoke, Jade looked at my eyes. Crystal clear of her feelings.

My heart raced quickly, "May I be excused too?" I held my voice and looked up, asking Father and Stoic.

Father waved his mug, letting me go. And Stoic nodded at me. I nodded in thanks, feeling my ears burn in the process.

But when I looked back, Jade was next to Kaya, her back facing me. I quickly walked over, and the game continued.

Jade

I walked up to Kaya, pointing at the door so we could leave. Before Gunnar comes with, because I can't look at him in the face. His eyes specifically.
Jade

I just realized that Kaya haven't left, cause I can feel her gaze on me. So I took a glance, and I saw a smirk on her face.

I mouthed my scowl at her, quickly I looked back at Gunnar.

Gunnar smiled, his childish smile, which made me smile. And I felt like melting on the spot, but I don't want people finding me weak. So I held myself together.

Gunnar

She honestly look beautiful, her blush made her look shining.

I felt like I stared too much, but I only could tilt my head.

And the fact that my head is swirling in questions on who she might like.

I froze on the spot, my jaw clenched in fear.

Jade

I looked at Gunnar but he looked like he was in deep thought. And I felt like this was taking to long. Causing to much attention on ourselves.

So I had to end this quickly, yet at the sametime I didn't want too.

I went on my toes, and I still couldn't reach. So I had to do what I had to do. While on my toes, I grabbed his cheeks in my hands. I saw him blink and realised, but after that I close my eyes and our lips connected.

Quickly I let go, my head felt numb due to embarrassment.

Gunnar

Her lips felt... Amazing... At least, until she quickly let go.

The heat of excitement and embarrassment numbed through my head. Making me smile.

"Jade, you are excused." But before Stoic spoke, Jade looked at my eyes. Crystal clear of her feelings.

My heart raced quickly, "May I be excused too?" I held my voice and looked up, asking Father and Stoic.

Father waved his mug, letting me go. And Stoic nodded at me. I nodded in thanks, feeling my ears burn in the process.

But when I looked back, Jade was next to Kaya, her back facing me. I quickly walked over, and the game continued.

Jade

I walked up to Kaya, pointing at the door so we could leave. Before Gunnar comes with, because I can't look at him in the face. His eyes specifically.
JuLj1bJ.gif
I smile at Jade. "You two are adorable." I say, then hold the door open for her, shutting it before Gunner can come out, but trying no to be rude.
I smile at Jade. "You two are adorable." I say, then hold the door open for her, shutting it before Gunner can come out, but trying no to be rude.
Jade

I blush lightly at Kaya's words, but then I pointed to her lips. Teasing her by giving her a kiss face.

Gunnar

My hand was up to stop them, but I couldn't say a thing to stop them. When the door got closed in my face. I slowly retracted my hand.

I let a few seconds go by, then opened the door. To see Jade and Kaya, I could only see Jade's back and I can barely see Kaya's face. Due to the shadows.
Jade

I blush lightly at Kaya's words, but then I pointed to her lips. Teasing her by giving her a kiss face.

Gunnar

My hand was up to stop them, but I couldn't say a thing to stop them. When the door got closed in my face. I slowly retracted my hand.

I let a few seconds go by, then opened the door. To see Jade and Kaya, I could only see Jade's back and I can barely see Kaya's face. Due to the shadows.
JuLj1bJ.gif
I bite my lip. "Shut up." I mutter, then see that Gunner had come out. "Hello." I say.
I bite my lip. "Shut up." I mutter, then see that Gunner had come out. "Hello." I say.
Jade

The back of my neck stood on its ends. Knowing that Gunnar was behind me.

I tried looking at Kaya in the eye, pleading for an escape through my eyes. Mouthing the words 'Don't. You. Do. It.'

The memory of the kiss came back and I blushed, feeling the burn on my ears. While I tried to calm myself, my cheeks biting of shyness.

Gunnar

"Hi Kaya... Jade?" She stood there, standing straight.

"Uhm..." Yep. Yep. End me please, that was a bad start of conversation.

"Could I talk to you? Alone? Jade?"
Jade

The back of my neck stood on its ends. Knowing that Gunnar was behind me.

I tried looking at Kaya in the eye, pleading for an escape through my eyes. Mouthing the words 'Don't. You. Do. It.'

The memory of the kiss came back and I blushed, feeling the burn on my ears. While I tried to calm myself, my cheeks biting of shyness.

Gunnar

"Hi Kaya... Jade?" She stood there, standing straight.

"Uhm..." Yep. Yep. End me please, that was a bad start of conversation.

"Could I talk to you? Alone? Jade?"
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35