Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
Yogan rushed through the halls as fast as possible, beating his wings rapidly. "I can't be late for dinner, too!" He mumbled worriedly to himself. She came around a bend and spotted four dragons all bunched together, three of them snarling, while the last, a timid midnight tundra wearing a mask, hovered just outside the fight, casting nervous glances at a mirror wearing spiked purple armor beside him. Ignoring the delicious smell of food, Yogan quietly landed to the ground a few feet away from the fight, his sharp ears perked to pick up what the debacle was about.
____________________________________________________________________________________
"Thanks!" Tesla chirped, taking the tray that Lotus was offering her into her own claws. She turned around and surveyed the meat section of the food. It all varied from snakes to birds to squirrels, until Tesla eventually decided on a gray, chicken-looking thing. "I think this is an Orpington." She said, half to herself. Then Tesla turned to look at Lotus with her single working eye. "We never manage to come across any at home. What are you going to get?"
@xSolx
Yogan rushed through the halls as fast as possible, beating his wings rapidly. "I can't be late for dinner, too!" He mumbled worriedly to himself. She came around a bend and spotted four dragons all bunched together, three of them snarling, while the last, a timid midnight tundra wearing a mask, hovered just outside the fight, casting nervous glances at a mirror wearing spiked purple armor beside him. Ignoring the delicious smell of food, Yogan quietly landed to the ground a few feet away from the fight, his sharp ears perked to pick up what the debacle was about.
____________________________________________________________________________________
"Thanks!" Tesla chirped, taking the tray that Lotus was offering her into her own claws. She turned around and surveyed the meat section of the food. It all varied from snakes to birds to squirrels, until Tesla eventually decided on a gray, chicken-looking thing. "I think this is an Orpington." She said, half to herself. Then Tesla turned to look at Lotus with her single working eye. "We never manage to come across any at home. What are you going to get?"
@xSolx
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
"WELLLLL,"Said Lotus loudly, although not really caring at the chef staring at her now,"I guess I take some roasted mallard, and OOOH honey dipped fire-ants! I've been all around the lands, so I've seen a lot of different foods,but meat and insects appeal to me most." Lotus picked up a handful of fire ants with a golden gleam to it. She moved up the line and grabbed a glass, then placed it on her tray.
@Umbris00
Ocean snorted in disgust as some dragons picked a fight with each other. This academy had no order at all! One part of him said to make friends and have some friends, but then another part of him said to trust nobody, like his parents had been telling him year after year.
"WELLLLL,"Said Lotus loudly, although not really caring at the chef staring at her now,"I guess I take some roasted mallard, and OOOH honey dipped fire-ants! I've been all around the lands, so I've seen a lot of different foods,but meat and insects appeal to me most." Lotus picked up a handful of fire ants with a golden gleam to it. She moved up the line and grabbed a glass, then placed it on her tray.
@Umbris00
Ocean snorted in disgust as some dragons picked a fight with each other. This academy had no order at all! One part of him said to make friends and have some friends, but then another part of him said to trust nobody, like his parents had been telling him year after year.
iKmI9wu.png
Tesla wrinkled her snout at Lotus's weird taste. "You Like insects?" She asked, flicking her tail behind her. "Weird, I usually prefer meat." Before Lotus could respond, Tesla noticed a tray filled to the brim with meaty orange tinted stuff. "Look, they're caramalized Bat Wings!" Tesla squealed. "I love those so much." She took a handful and scattered it out across her plate next to the roasted Orpington with the singed feathers. "Should we sit down now?" Tesla asked, peering over the rest of the cafeteria.
@xSolx
Tesla wrinkled her snout at Lotus's weird taste. "You Like insects?" She asked, flicking her tail behind her. "Weird, I usually prefer meat." Before Lotus could respond, Tesla noticed a tray filled to the brim with meaty orange tinted stuff. "Look, they're caramalized Bat Wings!" Tesla squealed. "I love those so much." She took a handful and scattered it out across her plate next to the roasted Orpington with the singed feathers. "Should we sit down now?" Tesla asked, peering over the rest of the cafeteria.
@xSolx
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Comic1Sans

Moonstone pondered his words. today he wasn't at his best... what was worse... maybe the teacher was better? no. this was just a bad day. Moonstone denied the thought. he was hungry... and at this rate, he might miss dinner.
"O.......*cringe on face* k..." Moonstone forced the words out bitterly.

@WhoOwlborn

Turtle power!
this is not 5 sentences!
@Comic1Sans

Moonstone pondered his words. today he wasn't at his best... what was worse... maybe the teacher was better? no. this was just a bad day. Moonstone denied the thought. he was hungry... and at this rate, he might miss dinner.
"O.......*cringe on face* k..." Moonstone forced the words out bitterly.

@WhoOwlborn

Turtle power!
this is not 5 sentences!
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
"Sure why not, Im not standing around to eat."Lotus pointed to an empty table near the teacher's table,"How about there?"Asked Lotus. "Oooh, look there's that jerk again, he's fighting another imperial." Her tail swished around,"Hopefully he doesn't hurt that guy too much."
@Umbris00
"Sure why not, Im not standing around to eat."Lotus pointed to an empty table near the teacher's table,"How about there?"Asked Lotus. "Oooh, look there's that jerk again, he's fighting another imperial." Her tail swished around,"Hopefully he doesn't hurt that guy too much."
@Umbris00
iKmI9wu.png
"Who, the Skydancer or the Imperial?" Tesla asked, sweeping her tail in an arc at the gathered dragons. "Either seems just as likely to me."
@xSolx I couldn't write too much this time, I promise I will next time though :p
"Who, the Skydancer or the Imperial?" Tesla asked, sweeping her tail in an arc at the gathered dragons. "Either seems just as likely to me."
@xSolx I couldn't write too much this time, I promise I will next time though :p
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@herdofturtles (not what I expected, in all honesty.)

Sans snorted. He was half tempted to follow up and hit him with a fifth strike, but he wasnt going to. "No you're not." Sans said, stepping back. "You didnt learn a thing, did you? Why are you here, kid? Because you were told? Because you had to? I reckon it's because no one else wohld take you. That is why you are here, isnt it? Because every self respecting teacher knew better. Well, i'm no self respecting teacher."

Sans waved his claw as he went back to where his desk would he and the room returned to normal, the desks and chairs plopping themselves back into place just as sans sat down. "Get outta here. I have work to do." He said, searching about his desk for a pen and began filling out what appeared to be paperwork for something or another.

(@foxbrush whenever you're ready, I am waiting.
@herdofturtles (not what I expected, in all honesty.)

Sans snorted. He was half tempted to follow up and hit him with a fifth strike, but he wasnt going to. "No you're not." Sans said, stepping back. "You didnt learn a thing, did you? Why are you here, kid? Because you were told? Because you had to? I reckon it's because no one else wohld take you. That is why you are here, isnt it? Because every self respecting teacher knew better. Well, i'm no self respecting teacher."

Sans waved his claw as he went back to where his desk would he and the room returned to normal, the desks and chairs plopping themselves back into place just as sans sat down. "Get outta here. I have work to do." He said, searching about his desk for a pen and began filling out what appeared to be paperwork for something or another.

(@foxbrush whenever you're ready, I am waiting.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Lotus shrugged her shoulders,"Lets just see what happens. Ooh watch this, Tesla!" Lotus took her empty glass and hovered her talons over it, moving it in a circle. Water appeared inside the cup, and she drank from it. "A little trick I learned over at The Sea of a Thousand Currents,"Said Lotus smiling. She went over to the empty table and sat down.

@Umbris00
Lotus shrugged her shoulders,"Lets just see what happens. Ooh watch this, Tesla!" Lotus took her empty glass and hovered her talons over it, moving it in a circle. Water appeared inside the cup, and she drank from it. "A little trick I learned over at The Sea of a Thousand Currents,"Said Lotus smiling. She went over to the empty table and sat down.

@Umbris00
iKmI9wu.png
Moonstone left the room, pride slightly hurt and bruised in four places. he didn't even know the location of the dinner hall. wait... that noise. Moonstone took a left, and walked down the stairs now nearing the sounds of students. yes... that must be it. Moonstone immediately made his way to the hall, walking through a large golden doorway. few the students looked up to him... others continued what they had been doing. Moonstone immediately made his way to the food. Plants... kinda light food. so was a bug. Moonstone refused to eat those disgusting things... and wrinkled his nose at it. some of the other dragons had meat. meat seemed like a cool food, and his clan never hunted. Who knows! it might be good! he smiled and took a large slab of meat, dodging a few confused glances.
Moonstone left the room, pride slightly hurt and bruised in four places. he didn't even know the location of the dinner hall. wait... that noise. Moonstone took a left, and walked down the stairs now nearing the sounds of students. yes... that must be it. Moonstone immediately made his way to the hall, walking through a large golden doorway. few the students looked up to him... others continued what they had been doing. Moonstone immediately made his way to the food. Plants... kinda light food. so was a bug. Moonstone refused to eat those disgusting things... and wrinkled his nose at it. some of the other dragons had meat. meat seemed like a cool food, and his clan never hunted. Who knows! it might be good! he smiled and took a large slab of meat, dodging a few confused glances.
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
((Ready for what? My prank? Oh don't worry, that is coming. Just head over to dinner to witness it's glory!))

Nerka was perched on top of Skia's head when she spotted two drakes running over to the two battling students. Now what kind of teacher would she be if she let them interven? Not to mention it would spoil all of her fun. Slapping Skia on the head with her tail she barked down at him, "Now pay attention Skis. This is how a dragon uses Shadow magic."

Gripping a hold of her magic that leaned more into the dark then the rot, she pulled the surrounding shadows to her. Smiling at the growing glob of shapless shadows, she wondered what she should do with it. Initially she wanted to form a whip and smack them back, but she doubted the principle would like to see that. Sighing as she ended up picking on of the more boring options, she formed a pack of shadow hounds. There wasn't many of them since she didn't wait to for all the shadows to answer her call.

Smirking with satisfaction, she let the hounds play with the two young males while she enjoyednthe show. "See that Skia? I want ya doing that before midterms, understand?". The poor Drake that Nerka was using as a looking post, carefully nodded his head so the mirror on top wouldn't tumble over. "Yes Nerka. I-I'll learn it.". He mumbled sullenly while keeping his eyes down.

Tikal almost lost himself to the boys sudden push of power. Steeling himself, he shot another boost of power down the lines but he didn't use all of it. Using some of the power he left in his reserves, he cast a few wind blades at his opponent in quick succession.

At the sound Nerka's voice, he risked the chance to take a peek at the dragoness. What he saw only added fuel to his rage. The dame crooked dragon was actually watching this bout with joy. So his leader wanted a show? Then let's give her one!
((Ready for what? My prank? Oh don't worry, that is coming. Just head over to dinner to witness it's glory!))

Nerka was perched on top of Skia's head when she spotted two drakes running over to the two battling students. Now what kind of teacher would she be if she let them interven? Not to mention it would spoil all of her fun. Slapping Skia on the head with her tail she barked down at him, "Now pay attention Skis. This is how a dragon uses Shadow magic."

Gripping a hold of her magic that leaned more into the dark then the rot, she pulled the surrounding shadows to her. Smiling at the growing glob of shapless shadows, she wondered what she should do with it. Initially she wanted to form a whip and smack them back, but she doubted the principle would like to see that. Sighing as she ended up picking on of the more boring options, she formed a pack of shadow hounds. There wasn't many of them since she didn't wait to for all the shadows to answer her call.

Smirking with satisfaction, she let the hounds play with the two young males while she enjoyednthe show. "See that Skia? I want ya doing that before midterms, understand?". The poor Drake that Nerka was using as a looking post, carefully nodded his head so the mirror on top wouldn't tumble over. "Yes Nerka. I-I'll learn it.". He mumbled sullenly while keeping his eyes down.

Tikal almost lost himself to the boys sudden push of power. Steeling himself, he shot another boost of power down the lines but he didn't use all of it. Using some of the power he left in his reserves, he cast a few wind blades at his opponent in quick succession.

At the sound Nerka's voice, he risked the chance to take a peek at the dragoness. What he saw only added fuel to his rage. The dame crooked dragon was actually watching this bout with joy. So his leader wanted a show? Then let's give her one!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31