Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the Heart of the Swarm [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
((Splitting them up, are we? Hmmmm....lets see what you do.))

Right before the earth opened beneath her, the guardian looked at the imp, who nodded as the walls of a lair that had been under them this entire time erupted around her, cutting her off from her superior. "The brain?" She laughed, "i'm not one to put my faith into organs, seaweed. Now get off me so I can beat you into beast bait in a fair fight."

Undyne had to admit, itwas pretty spacious, which gave her all the more wiggle room when help arrived. Speaking of help, just as the earth was knitting itself back together above them, she saw a small shadow, to which she sent the mental prompt of: 'you have your orders, ray. see them fullfiled.'

No sooner had the earth healed then there was a thunderclap that sounded like it was just above the lair as the lightning lancer raced off at the speed of, well, lightning. She turned to the mirror. "Rest assured you wont be hearing a peep from me. Just know, I now know how you fight." Her eyes drained of color, leaving small white dots where her pupils would be, and she straightend so she towered over the smaller dragon in all her glory. "And I learn from my mistakes."
((Splitting them up, are we? Hmmmm....lets see what you do.))

Right before the earth opened beneath her, the guardian looked at the imp, who nodded as the walls of a lair that had been under them this entire time erupted around her, cutting her off from her superior. "The brain?" She laughed, "i'm not one to put my faith into organs, seaweed. Now get off me so I can beat you into beast bait in a fair fight."

Undyne had to admit, itwas pretty spacious, which gave her all the more wiggle room when help arrived. Speaking of help, just as the earth was knitting itself back together above them, she saw a small shadow, to which she sent the mental prompt of: 'you have your orders, ray. see them fullfiled.'

No sooner had the earth healed then there was a thunderclap that sounded like it was just above the lair as the lightning lancer raced off at the speed of, well, lightning. She turned to the mirror. "Rest assured you wont be hearing a peep from me. Just know, I now know how you fight." Her eyes drained of color, leaving small white dots where her pupils would be, and she straightend so she towered over the smaller dragon in all her glory. "And I learn from my mistakes."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Just as the words left the Guardian's mouth, an imposing, androgynous-sounding voice boomed in her head, out of nowhere. You make it sound like organs are like the deities, youngling. Both exist, especially the former. Don't you believe you've got one? As though having heard the voice as well, Kakkab nodded. "It's right, you know." With a claw, he lightly rapped on the helmet the Guardian donned. "And, for your sake, you better think twice 'bout trying to pull anything off while you're down here... besides," he mumbled, "it's really just our Matriarch who's into this barbaric display of power. We've just brought you in to stop your lot causing trouble, for Plaguebringer's sake."

With that, he let up off the Guardian and stepped back. "Like I said, the Brain can handle you easy if you try anything reckless here. Don't even bother trying." He shrugged. "Otherwise, if you're hungry or thirsty or whatever, just ask nicely and we can get you something."

The chamber they happened to be in had no visible entrances or holes, and was riddled with tendrils and luminescent pustules. Despite its flesh-and-blood appearance and rank stench, its walls and floors felt solid. It didn't really seem like anyone or anything could just enter or leave.
Kerrigan and Ignition held the Imp in a similar room, only big enough for the massive dragon to fit.

And much like with the Guardian, a voice- this time, louder, almost threatening, and imposing, rang in the Imp's head. ]As do we, longneck. And we are well aware of the scout you have sent. Rest assured, we will receive whatever reinforcements you have sent for properly and with civility. There won't be any trouble as long as you behave yourself.

Whatever effect it may have produced on the Imp was likely dashed by Ignition, who murmured, "Wow, Andreia sure has been practi--" and promptly fell into silence with a stern look from Kerrigan.

"You've heard the swarm's will, Imperial. You are merely captive to its powers." Unflinchingly, the Mirror held her own and stood in defiance to the dragon, gigantic compared to the three-meter long Matriarch. Whether it was sheer confidence or complete ignorance of how small Kerrigan really was that allowed her to return the Imp's tthinly veiled threat, nobody really knew, not even her own mate. Either way, the very air that touched the Mirror's body seemed to take on a haze of red, green, and brown, vaguely resembling the shape of several tendrils, and all four of her eyes glowed red, ominous from underneath the shadow of her headdress.
Just as the words left the Guardian's mouth, an imposing, androgynous-sounding voice boomed in her head, out of nowhere. You make it sound like organs are like the deities, youngling. Both exist, especially the former. Don't you believe you've got one? As though having heard the voice as well, Kakkab nodded. "It's right, you know." With a claw, he lightly rapped on the helmet the Guardian donned. "And, for your sake, you better think twice 'bout trying to pull anything off while you're down here... besides," he mumbled, "it's really just our Matriarch who's into this barbaric display of power. We've just brought you in to stop your lot causing trouble, for Plaguebringer's sake."

With that, he let up off the Guardian and stepped back. "Like I said, the Brain can handle you easy if you try anything reckless here. Don't even bother trying." He shrugged. "Otherwise, if you're hungry or thirsty or whatever, just ask nicely and we can get you something."

The chamber they happened to be in had no visible entrances or holes, and was riddled with tendrils and luminescent pustules. Despite its flesh-and-blood appearance and rank stench, its walls and floors felt solid. It didn't really seem like anyone or anything could just enter or leave.
Kerrigan and Ignition held the Imp in a similar room, only big enough for the massive dragon to fit.

And much like with the Guardian, a voice- this time, louder, almost threatening, and imposing, rang in the Imp's head. ]As do we, longneck. And we are well aware of the scout you have sent. Rest assured, we will receive whatever reinforcements you have sent for properly and with civility. There won't be any trouble as long as you behave yourself.

Whatever effect it may have produced on the Imp was likely dashed by Ignition, who murmured, "Wow, Andreia sure has been practi--" and promptly fell into silence with a stern look from Kerrigan.

"You've heard the swarm's will, Imperial. You are merely captive to its powers." Unflinchingly, the Mirror held her own and stood in defiance to the dragon, gigantic compared to the three-meter long Matriarch. Whether it was sheer confidence or complete ignorance of how small Kerrigan really was that allowed her to return the Imp's tthinly veiled threat, nobody really knew, not even her own mate. Either way, the very air that touched the Mirror's body seemed to take on a haze of red, green, and brown, vaguely resembling the shape of several tendrils, and all four of her eyes glowed red, ominous from underneath the shadow of her headdress.
FR+16/GMT+8
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
Diana let out a low growl when the ridgeback bonked her helmet. When they stepped off of her, she had half a mind to grab him by the neck and pin him to the floor,but she figured that would hurt her more then him, so she restrained herself.

She grumbled as she stood up, shaking off the loose dirt and looking around. No way in, no way out. And, on top of that, a voice in her head that was telling her off. She as used to the smell pf rot, but had forgotten just how strong it could be. "So I am what, a prisoner now?" She asked, anticipating the answer.

"Am I now?" Undyne said with a smirk, her voice confident and unwavering, almost casuel ib her tone as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. Which, when you think about it, wasnt to far from the truth. "Wonder how long that'll last. You and your 'swarm'."

She chuckled, settling herself down."do you know how cheesey that is? You trying to scare me with mind games from some telepath. This isnt my first hoedown, slim and sassy, and I know all the tricks in the big book."
Diana let out a low growl when the ridgeback bonked her helmet. When they stepped off of her, she had half a mind to grab him by the neck and pin him to the floor,but she figured that would hurt her more then him, so she restrained herself.

She grumbled as she stood up, shaking off the loose dirt and looking around. No way in, no way out. And, on top of that, a voice in her head that was telling her off. She as used to the smell pf rot, but had forgotten just how strong it could be. "So I am what, a prisoner now?" She asked, anticipating the answer.

"Am I now?" Undyne said with a smirk, her voice confident and unwavering, almost casuel ib her tone as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. Which, when you think about it, wasnt to far from the truth. "Wonder how long that'll last. You and your 'swarm'."

She chuckled, settling herself down."do you know how cheesey that is? You trying to scare me with mind games from some telepath. This isnt my first hoedown, slim and sassy, and I know all the tricks in the big book."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Til your pals come over to pick you up or whatever. Really, it's how you're gonna choose to behave, kid." The Ridgeback shrugged, and settled down in front of the Guardian, folding his wings in and clawing at the dirt. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry we attacked you and your.. what, mother? Aunt? Friend? It's the brooding season for us and that makes our Matriarch-" he said the word like it sounded strange, like a make-believe story- "even more paranoid about things than usual." He had pulled out a Fissure Crawdad apparently stashed in the ground, or... something, and was munching on it, as though the outsider's presence wasn't a threat to him at all.
Kerrigan had moved over to a sitting position as well and was quiet, the birdskull masking any facial expression. If anything, it was the Imp's ceaseless chattering that irritated her more than her words. As such, there was no point in wasting her breath on this one- she had already done so during the fight. It was up to the Plaguebringer to punish slanderers of the Swarm, anyway.

The Noc, on the other hand, had little patience for any dragon who spoke ill of her clan and home. "'Rest assured, you won't be hearing a peep from me,'" she said, in a silly imitation of the Imperial's voice, then switched to a certain growling Guardian's voice, accusatory and hostile in tone. "Maybe you should've taken better care of me so we wouldn't be in this mess, Imp!" Irritated with the smug blue longneck, she ignored Levi's chastisement. In her perspective, the Imp was the one who was at fault for everything that was happening at the moment anyway, for trespassing.
"Til your pals come over to pick you up or whatever. Really, it's how you're gonna choose to behave, kid." The Ridgeback shrugged, and settled down in front of the Guardian, folding his wings in and clawing at the dirt. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry we attacked you and your.. what, mother? Aunt? Friend? It's the brooding season for us and that makes our Matriarch-" he said the word like it sounded strange, like a make-believe story- "even more paranoid about things than usual." He had pulled out a Fissure Crawdad apparently stashed in the ground, or... something, and was munching on it, as though the outsider's presence wasn't a threat to him at all.
Kerrigan had moved over to a sitting position as well and was quiet, the birdskull masking any facial expression. If anything, it was the Imp's ceaseless chattering that irritated her more than her words. As such, there was no point in wasting her breath on this one- she had already done so during the fight. It was up to the Plaguebringer to punish slanderers of the Swarm, anyway.

The Noc, on the other hand, had little patience for any dragon who spoke ill of her clan and home. "'Rest assured, you won't be hearing a peep from me,'" she said, in a silly imitation of the Imperial's voice, then switched to a certain growling Guardian's voice, accusatory and hostile in tone. "Maybe you should've taken better care of me so we wouldn't be in this mess, Imp!" Irritated with the smug blue longneck, she ignored Levi's chastisement. In her perspective, the Imp was the one who was at fault for everything that was happening at the moment anyway, for trespassing.
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
((Alas, you have stumbled upon the question of ages, how? Lets see if I cant shed a little light.))

"Mother." Diana quickly clarified. "She is my...mother." she was silent for a few moments as she began to pace back and forth, flexing her claws and looking like she wanted to hit something, which she did. Her family was a sore topic for her, one that made her feel small and useless, like a child again. Lost and alone. The best way she had found to deal with those feelings was smashing things into tiny pieces, but there was nothing here but the ridgeback, and that would do more harm then good.

((Are you trying to make her mad, because, if you are, its working.))

Faster then any could react, and freakishly fast for a dragon her size, and much faster they the speed she showed in the skirmish, undyne swung her tail, knocking the noc off their feet and proceeded to pin them by the throat with her claw.

"Do not, use her voice, you little pipsqueak." She growled, her fangs barred and eyes burning with anger. "And don't you dare accuse me of such things when you were the ones who attacked us. I have seen countless fledgling clans, just like this one, either break apart or burn. The fact that you have lasted this long is a miracle. Don't blow it by pissing me off."
((Alas, you have stumbled upon the question of ages, how? Lets see if I cant shed a little light.))

"Mother." Diana quickly clarified. "She is my...mother." she was silent for a few moments as she began to pace back and forth, flexing her claws and looking like she wanted to hit something, which she did. Her family was a sore topic for her, one that made her feel small and useless, like a child again. Lost and alone. The best way she had found to deal with those feelings was smashing things into tiny pieces, but there was nothing here but the ridgeback, and that would do more harm then good.

((Are you trying to make her mad, because, if you are, its working.))

Faster then any could react, and freakishly fast for a dragon her size, and much faster they the speed she showed in the skirmish, undyne swung her tail, knocking the noc off their feet and proceeded to pin them by the throat with her claw.

"Do not, use her voice, you little pipsqueak." She growled, her fangs barred and eyes burning with anger. "And don't you dare accuse me of such things when you were the ones who attacked us. I have seen countless fledgling clans, just like this one, either break apart or burn. The fact that you have lasted this long is a miracle. Don't blow it by pissing me off."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((when all you wanted is to make some small talk and accidentally get in too deep by asking casual questions))
Tilting his head as though to get at the fish from a better angle, Kakkab observed his temporary charge. Funny considering that they happened to be a Guardian. A few years of being the significant other to a mute Spiral had made him sensitive to body language, and he could tell that the dragon across him was sensitive about the Imp. Perhaps with her history as well. "I'm guessing you're not from these parts, from all the electrical gimmicks she has." He spat out some of the crawfish's carapace. "What brings you underlings of the Stormcatcher way out here? I don't imagine it's for the scenery."
((just fleshing out my dergs' personalities :^) and yeah, seeing what makes yours tick, lmao))
As though in response, the muck and tendrils of the room spun and fastened themselves around the Imp's limbs and neck. The Mirror snarled at the Imp, poised on her haunches, but Ignition was the first to speak- albeit in a strangled voice (hers this time). "Trespasser," she spat. "I hope the Wyrmwound spits on you good." The Noc was surely like a little butterfly compared to the Imp in size, but she glared at the massive dragon with such vehemence one might think she were a Serthis in a previous life.

Kerrigan likewise issued her own threat from behind the angered dragon, her patience wearing thin. "Do not dare underestimate the swarm, Imp. No matter how many of us you think you can strike down, we will be reborn many times over. And we will overrun the likes of your clumsy, hulking kind."

"Right. With all due respect, Queen, I must intervene," spoke a voice in monotone Fae. From an opening somewhere, Leviathan had fluttered in, clad in silver armor. Like Ignition, he showed no fear in the face of the dragon- literally- that could easily make a meal of him, if she chose- and provided he did not retaliate. Hovering to meet the Imperial's eyes, he attempted to diffuse the rapidly deteriorating situation. "I apologize on behalf of my mate, and our daughters. We mistook you for trespassers looking for hatchlings and dragon eggs to steal, or worse." The tendrils loosened, though not by his doing but by Andreia's, who had taken over in his chamber. "I am Leviathan. You could call me a telepath, yes, of sorts. A Geomancer would be a bit more accurate. I understand that you and your companion-" it was probably less threatening to let on that he knew how the two were related- "are travellers, perhaps ambassadors of your own clan? Then, please, if it appeases you, let us start anew and treat you like a guest." With a bow of the head, he then said, "I apologize for this grave misunderstanding."
((when all you wanted is to make some small talk and accidentally get in too deep by asking casual questions))
Tilting his head as though to get at the fish from a better angle, Kakkab observed his temporary charge. Funny considering that they happened to be a Guardian. A few years of being the significant other to a mute Spiral had made him sensitive to body language, and he could tell that the dragon across him was sensitive about the Imp. Perhaps with her history as well. "I'm guessing you're not from these parts, from all the electrical gimmicks she has." He spat out some of the crawfish's carapace. "What brings you underlings of the Stormcatcher way out here? I don't imagine it's for the scenery."
((just fleshing out my dergs' personalities :^) and yeah, seeing what makes yours tick, lmao))
As though in response, the muck and tendrils of the room spun and fastened themselves around the Imp's limbs and neck. The Mirror snarled at the Imp, poised on her haunches, but Ignition was the first to speak- albeit in a strangled voice (hers this time). "Trespasser," she spat. "I hope the Wyrmwound spits on you good." The Noc was surely like a little butterfly compared to the Imp in size, but she glared at the massive dragon with such vehemence one might think she were a Serthis in a previous life.

Kerrigan likewise issued her own threat from behind the angered dragon, her patience wearing thin. "Do not dare underestimate the swarm, Imp. No matter how many of us you think you can strike down, we will be reborn many times over. And we will overrun the likes of your clumsy, hulking kind."

"Right. With all due respect, Queen, I must intervene," spoke a voice in monotone Fae. From an opening somewhere, Leviathan had fluttered in, clad in silver armor. Like Ignition, he showed no fear in the face of the dragon- literally- that could easily make a meal of him, if she chose- and provided he did not retaliate. Hovering to meet the Imperial's eyes, he attempted to diffuse the rapidly deteriorating situation. "I apologize on behalf of my mate, and our daughters. We mistook you for trespassers looking for hatchlings and dragon eggs to steal, or worse." The tendrils loosened, though not by his doing but by Andreia's, who had taken over in his chamber. "I am Leviathan. You could call me a telepath, yes, of sorts. A Geomancer would be a bit more accurate. I understand that you and your companion-" it was probably less threatening to let on that he knew how the two were related- "are travellers, perhaps ambassadors of your own clan? Then, please, if it appeases you, let us start anew and treat you like a guest." With a bow of the head, he then said, "I apologize for this grave misunderstanding."
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
((Aw, but they are not related, not by blood. For more info, see undyne's bio. Sub section three, if memory serves. But that is only half the story.)

"I am from here." She corrected. "A clan due west." She paused, only just managing to reign herself in and remain stonefaced despite the tears that threatened to form. "They didnt want me. The general is the only family i've ever known."

Undyne stood her ground, fangs barred, and a deep growl in her throat, even as the tendrils restrained her. She only backed down, albeit hesitantly, when the tendrils loosened their hold. She stared the fae down for a moment, then, without a word, she shook the tendrils off and turned to the mirror.

She was silent for another long moment. "You forget how powerful my kind be, even in death, we are a threat. For an Emporer is a much more formidable foe." She stayed there for a moment, towering over the smaller dragon before she turned back to the fae. "I am the General of the delta rune. I have sent for our diplomats, and they will be here shortly. Should I attempt to act as diplomat, you likely wont survive the day."
((Aw, but they are not related, not by blood. For more info, see undyne's bio. Sub section three, if memory serves. But that is only half the story.)

"I am from here." She corrected. "A clan due west." She paused, only just managing to reign herself in and remain stonefaced despite the tears that threatened to form. "They didnt want me. The general is the only family i've ever known."

Undyne stood her ground, fangs barred, and a deep growl in her throat, even as the tendrils restrained her. She only backed down, albeit hesitantly, when the tendrils loosened their hold. She stared the fae down for a moment, then, without a word, she shook the tendrils off and turned to the mirror.

She was silent for another long moment. "You forget how powerful my kind be, even in death, we are a threat. For an Emporer is a much more formidable foe." She stayed there for a moment, towering over the smaller dragon before she turned back to the fae. "I am the General of the delta rune. I have sent for our diplomats, and they will be here shortly. Should I attempt to act as diplomat, you likely wont survive the day."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Yeah, I actually saw. xD Coincidentally, it was Undyne and Dianna's bios I've read, so far... I'm trying to get my dergs here to "coincidentally" say the right things based on what your dergs' bios say.. it's how things came to be for Undyne and Dianna that I'm curious about.))

If Cerena or even Kerrigan were in the room to hear such words, they were, to Kakkab's knowledge, likely to do anything in their power to comfort the Guardian. Motherly dragons, even if they were Plague, were nurturing like that, Kakkab thought. Then again, this kid's story proves me wrong. Setting aside the remnants of his meal, he dug around in the ground again.

"Mm. I didn't really like my folks all that much either. Neglectful type. Struck out on my own, grew up wild and borrowed some stuff from nearby dragon and Beastclans." With a swipe of his claw, he slid a piece of meat to her without really looking at what it was. "Here, have something to eat. I hope you're not allergic to... uh, Bog Canary, I think this is. We don't really have much fancy food here, 'm afraid."
Before Kerrigan could retort (then again, she wasn't very likely to do so twice), Levi nodded in understanding. "I have no doubt about that. I believe I'm merely the size of one of your eyes, General." Looking towards the ceiling, he added, "We'll receive them warmly when they arrive. There are far more comfortable rooms than this, I assure you." Under him, Ignition clambered onto her feet. "I don't suppose it's my job to greet them, Boss?" she mumbled, eyeing the Imp warily and trying to get as far from them as possible. "Antigone will handle it. Go ahead to your quarters." Glad to be given permission to leave, the Noc scampered out through a hole that appeared in the wall in a hurry.
((Yeah, I actually saw. xD Coincidentally, it was Undyne and Dianna's bios I've read, so far... I'm trying to get my dergs here to "coincidentally" say the right things based on what your dergs' bios say.. it's how things came to be for Undyne and Dianna that I'm curious about.))

If Cerena or even Kerrigan were in the room to hear such words, they were, to Kakkab's knowledge, likely to do anything in their power to comfort the Guardian. Motherly dragons, even if they were Plague, were nurturing like that, Kakkab thought. Then again, this kid's story proves me wrong. Setting aside the remnants of his meal, he dug around in the ground again.

"Mm. I didn't really like my folks all that much either. Neglectful type. Struck out on my own, grew up wild and borrowed some stuff from nearby dragon and Beastclans." With a swipe of his claw, he slid a piece of meat to her without really looking at what it was. "Here, have something to eat. I hope you're not allergic to... uh, Bog Canary, I think this is. We don't really have much fancy food here, 'm afraid."
Before Kerrigan could retort (then again, she wasn't very likely to do so twice), Levi nodded in understanding. "I have no doubt about that. I believe I'm merely the size of one of your eyes, General." Looking towards the ceiling, he added, "We'll receive them warmly when they arrive. There are far more comfortable rooms than this, I assure you." Under him, Ignition clambered onto her feet. "I don't suppose it's my job to greet them, Boss?" she mumbled, eyeing the Imp warily and trying to get as far from them as possible. "Antigone will handle it. Go ahead to your quarters." Glad to be given permission to leave, the Noc scampered out through a hole that appeared in the wall in a hurry.
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
((Any specific handsome malesdiplomats you were hoping i would include?))

"At least your's are still out there...what was left of my blood is dead. I am the last of my bloodline." Diana said, giving the the small piece of meat small sniff. Part of her wanted to deny the food out of spite, the other part was just hungry. She hadn't eaten since that morning and the adrenaline from the skirmish was starting to wear off. After a brief mental debate with herself, she snapped it up hungrily, more then grateful for the distraction.

"Good." Undyne said with a small nod, settling herself down once more. "They shouldn't be very long, really depends on who the patriarch can spare to send. We're understaffed as it is. The recent events haven't really been helping that any."
((Any specific handsome malesdiplomats you were hoping i would include?))

"At least your's are still out there...what was left of my blood is dead. I am the last of my bloodline." Diana said, giving the the small piece of meat small sniff. Part of her wanted to deny the food out of spite, the other part was just hungry. She hadn't eaten since that morning and the adrenaline from the skirmish was starting to wear off. After a brief mental debate with herself, she snapped it up hungrily, more then grateful for the distraction.

"Good." Undyne said with a small nod, settling herself down once more. "They shouldn't be very long, really depends on who the patriarch can spare to send. We're understaffed as it is. The recent events haven't really been helping that any."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Send your cutest delivery boys Tech. Tech is cute. Thirku and Flowey too perhaps. c: Maybe Papyrus can help us out with his matchmaking skills))

"Huh. That's true." He bent his neck down to continue with his food. "Though, it doesn't really make much difference if they were still alive. I haven't heard so much as a peep from them; they're as good as dead to me." Perhaps the Guardian wasn't as spiteful of her family as Kakkab thought, for her to seem sentimental over neglectful kin. "Like I said: struck out, and never looked back since. Our Matriarch picked me up off the streets and took much better care of me than my old clan did, to boot."
"Hm. I share your sentiments... although we are significantly fewer in number than your clan must be." Through the magics of the lair, he monitored Andreia's activity and mental radar as she hovered in the Brain. No sign of their guests yet, apparently; at least Antigone was already on the surface.

Incidentally, it so happened that he actually was aware that of the frequent adventures that the Bogsneak and Coatl did, early in the evening... it just so happened that, yes, like the Imp's clan they were rather understaffed and punishing two adult members with designations and no available replacements would be counterproductive. Besides, he agreed with Moses' sentiment, anyway... more trained dragons meant better defense when the time called for it.
((Send your cutest delivery boys Tech. Tech is cute. Thirku and Flowey too perhaps. c: Maybe Papyrus can help us out with his matchmaking skills))

"Huh. That's true." He bent his neck down to continue with his food. "Though, it doesn't really make much difference if they were still alive. I haven't heard so much as a peep from them; they're as good as dead to me." Perhaps the Guardian wasn't as spiteful of her family as Kakkab thought, for her to seem sentimental over neglectful kin. "Like I said: struck out, and never looked back since. Our Matriarch picked me up off the streets and took much better care of me than my old clan did, to boot."
"Hm. I share your sentiments... although we are significantly fewer in number than your clan must be." Through the magics of the lair, he monitored Andreia's activity and mental radar as she hovered in the Brain. No sign of their guests yet, apparently; at least Antigone was already on the surface.

Incidentally, it so happened that he actually was aware that of the frequent adventures that the Bogsneak and Coatl did, early in the evening... it just so happened that, yes, like the Imp's clan they were rather understaffed and punishing two adult members with designations and no available replacements would be counterproductive. Besides, he agreed with Moses' sentiment, anyway... more trained dragons meant better defense when the time called for it.
FR+16/GMT+8
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10