Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow of the Lightweaver (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Nedus' original stoic exterior melted away instantly, and he begun to to rush around. clearly panicked by the increasing empathy he felt. He shrunk to the floor. continuing to follow the scent of decay.

His throat was dry as he looked forward. "I think.. I may have found something.." he muttered softly. he had followed the decaying scent to some sort of lump... it was covered in the darkness of the place... but he could tell the decaying scent was either... from this or from behind it.

He took a deep breath, his eyes darting from side to side, as the panic failed to subside. He couldn't shake off the feeling but he refused to openly scream about it.

(( well hecc, i should've used a mirror just cuz, like, i didn't know about the other skydancers rip.))
Nedus' original stoic exterior melted away instantly, and he begun to to rush around. clearly panicked by the increasing empathy he felt. He shrunk to the floor. continuing to follow the scent of decay.

His throat was dry as he looked forward. "I think.. I may have found something.." he muttered softly. he had followed the decaying scent to some sort of lump... it was covered in the darkness of the place... but he could tell the decaying scent was either... from this or from behind it.

He took a deep breath, his eyes darting from side to side, as the panic failed to subside. He couldn't shake off the feeling but he refused to openly scream about it.

(( well hecc, i should've used a mirror just cuz, like, i didn't know about the other skydancers rip.))
Tarn: As Tarn looked about the surrounding vegetation, something catches his eye- a glittering amber nest. It seems that Monterah had a fae neighbor, even if they weren't home at the moment.

Nedus:The feeling of something suffering vanished, leaving a faint prickle on his skull, like an icy blast of wind. Behind the lump, hidden in the debris from the view of the front door, was what appeared to be a large torn piece of dragon skin. The smell was nearly unbearable, given the stench, you'd think it was much more meat than it was. It's scales were a faded cobalt, and immediately there was something off about it's state of composition... The flesh had no blood left in it, and it was blackened in many places. The flesh had grown palid, and even yellowed in areas. Given that some of the blood in the hovel was still moist... This particular sample didn't belong to Monterah... Could it?

Perhaps Arbormagni would know.

As a skydancer, something else tickled the gem at the forefront of Nedus' skull. A smelly, nasty magic surrounding the skin. but it's elemental signature felt difficult to identify by Nedus' skills alone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arbormagni blinked as the skydancer cowered beneath him again. "What? What did you hear? See?" He prodded, but he got the feeling he wasn't going to get an answer. I almost feel bad for her.

Feerox raised her head and wandered about, somewhat anxiously. Carefully she followed Nedus. The atmosphere inside the hovel was smothering, and she felt like every one of her breaths was a boom, and that something might hear and fall upon them. "What is it-"
Wooooahhh.
"Hooo, that reeks!" She whined, tightening her mask over her nose. Blech.
Tarn: As Tarn looked about the surrounding vegetation, something catches his eye- a glittering amber nest. It seems that Monterah had a fae neighbor, even if they weren't home at the moment.

Nedus:The feeling of something suffering vanished, leaving a faint prickle on his skull, like an icy blast of wind. Behind the lump, hidden in the debris from the view of the front door, was what appeared to be a large torn piece of dragon skin. The smell was nearly unbearable, given the stench, you'd think it was much more meat than it was. It's scales were a faded cobalt, and immediately there was something off about it's state of composition... The flesh had no blood left in it, and it was blackened in many places. The flesh had grown palid, and even yellowed in areas. Given that some of the blood in the hovel was still moist... This particular sample didn't belong to Monterah... Could it?

Perhaps Arbormagni would know.

As a skydancer, something else tickled the gem at the forefront of Nedus' skull. A smelly, nasty magic surrounding the skin. but it's elemental signature felt difficult to identify by Nedus' skills alone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arbormagni blinked as the skydancer cowered beneath him again. "What? What did you hear? See?" He prodded, but he got the feeling he wasn't going to get an answer. I almost feel bad for her.

Feerox raised her head and wandered about, somewhat anxiously. Carefully she followed Nedus. The atmosphere inside the hovel was smothering, and she felt like every one of her breaths was a boom, and that something might hear and fall upon them. "What is it-"
Wooooahhh.
"Hooo, that reeks!" She whined, tightening her mask over her nose. Blech.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Nedus walked forward, unfazed by the stench of death. He grabbed the piece, taking the piece of flesh, moving slowly to Arbor. He should no. Anyone would know but not Nedus.
He dropped the flesh in the middle of the group, a frown growing inch by inch.
"There's magic, or something around this."
He spoke softly, his eyes dropping to the floor. A slight nod of recognition of the stench to Feerox, "After a while you get used to it."

Who.. or what did this?
Nedus walked forward, unfazed by the stench of death. He grabbed the piece, taking the piece of flesh, moving slowly to Arbor. He should no. Anyone would know but not Nedus.
He dropped the flesh in the middle of the group, a frown growing inch by inch.
"There's magic, or something around this."
He spoke softly, his eyes dropping to the floor. A slight nod of recognition of the stench to Feerox, "After a while you get used to it."

Who.. or what did this?
(I just woke up.
Someone TL;DR me)
(I just woke up.
Someone TL;DR me)
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
((@TootzyTFM the dragons have arrived at the home of a victim and are investigating. All of the skydancers are getting some empathetic energies and it's messing with them. Hope's post shows what she says about what she's found.))
((@TootzyTFM the dragons have arrived at the home of a victim and are investigating. All of the skydancers are getting some empathetic energies and it's messing with them. Hope's post shows what she says about what she's found.))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
((Thank you!))

What would a Bogsneak egg taste like? Is Baldwin their deity or something? What happens when Pearlcatcher's drop their pearl and it, well, let's say melts somewhere.. do they die? I should probably stop.. The figure stop focusing on that one grain of sand on her nose that somehow made it there, defying all physics and gravity. You could hear Vsauce yelling 'Hey Flight Rising.. Vsauce here..!'. I swear to Arcanist I should stop writing about things I'm listening to..I am a very good narrative. Yuki snapped out of her trans and made a chicken-like noise. Standing up and looking around like a rooster, scaring some lizards that had gathered by her to sunbathe. The Wildclaw sniffed the air, confused and scared running after the Hope. Her body shaking, she whimpered softly.

((short))
((Thank you!))

What would a Bogsneak egg taste like? Is Baldwin their deity or something? What happens when Pearlcatcher's drop their pearl and it, well, let's say melts somewhere.. do they die? I should probably stop.. The figure stop focusing on that one grain of sand on her nose that somehow made it there, defying all physics and gravity. You could hear Vsauce yelling 'Hey Flight Rising.. Vsauce here..!'. I swear to Arcanist I should stop writing about things I'm listening to..I am a very good narrative. Yuki snapped out of her trans and made a chicken-like noise. Standing up and looking around like a rooster, scaring some lizards that had gathered by her to sunbathe. The Wildclaw sniffed the air, confused and scared running after the Hope. Her body shaking, she whimpered softly.

((short))
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Hope blinked at Yuki, confusion showing in her expression.
"Well that's a new one." Hope mused. "I've never seen a dragon act like a chicken before. This is going to take some getting used to. Hey, Yuki, is something wrong?"
Hope had to bite her tongue to stop herself from smiling. She was concerned for Yuki, but a dragon acting like a chicken was such an unheard of condition. She immediately wanted to know everything about it.
What's going through her mind right now? What is she thinking that's making her believe she's a chicken? Did someone else put a spell on her? Ooh, that's possible. I need to write this down...

(( short post, sorry. Gtg. ))
Hope blinked at Yuki, confusion showing in her expression.
"Well that's a new one." Hope mused. "I've never seen a dragon act like a chicken before. This is going to take some getting used to. Hey, Yuki, is something wrong?"
Hope had to bite her tongue to stop herself from smiling. She was concerned for Yuki, but a dragon acting like a chicken was such an unheard of condition. She immediately wanted to know everything about it.
What's going through her mind right now? What is she thinking that's making her believe she's a chicken? Did someone else put a spell on her? Ooh, that's possible. I need to write this down...

(( short post, sorry. Gtg. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"I could feel it... It was oppressive, pressing down upon me; couldn't breathe... so much red. No more... no more..." Tallah murmurs as she pressed her face into his leg, her smaller frame quivering In quiet fear. The dragoness lets out a low moan of agony as she shakes her head, trying to recover from the dark emotions that had swallowed her up moments ago.

Tarn sniffed at the nest for a few moments then looked to Arbor. "What of the Fae hm? You never told us of them." He narrowed his eyes then before he reared onto his hinds, peering into the nest to see if he could find the dragon.
"I could feel it... It was oppressive, pressing down upon me; couldn't breathe... so much red. No more... no more..." Tallah murmurs as she pressed her face into his leg, her smaller frame quivering In quiet fear. The dragoness lets out a low moan of agony as she shakes her head, trying to recover from the dark emotions that had swallowed her up moments ago.

Tarn sniffed at the nest for a few moments then looked to Arbor. "What of the Fae hm? You never told us of them." He narrowed his eyes then before he reared onto his hinds, peering into the nest to see if he could find the dragon.
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9