Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nightshade and Technology [rp w/ gemino]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
wheeZING I'M SORRY MY DUDE
yes thank you ;w;

"It also sounds extremely painful." Rumbled Belladonna, icy eyes half-lidded as they usually appeared to be these days. The dark spiral lifted his head further to get a better look at the codes and mass of information upon the screen. It looked like a foreign language to him.

"Eh? Hmn... That's fairly interesting, actually. The only tech-savvy dragon I know in my home is Wraith. She's smart." He shifts to be closer to Luca, his scales bristling slightly at the electric charge of energy that coursed between their bodies. Shade and Shadow magic was a strong combination, enough to send exhilarating chills through Belladonna's slim bodice; whatever he was feeling for Luca made him jittery, and caused him to crave the other's touch.
wheeZING I'M SORRY MY DUDE
yes thank you ;w;

"It also sounds extremely painful." Rumbled Belladonna, icy eyes half-lidded as they usually appeared to be these days. The dark spiral lifted his head further to get a better look at the codes and mass of information upon the screen. It looked like a foreign language to him.

"Eh? Hmn... That's fairly interesting, actually. The only tech-savvy dragon I know in my home is Wraith. She's smart." He shifts to be closer to Luca, his scales bristling slightly at the electric charge of energy that coursed between their bodies. Shade and Shadow magic was a strong combination, enough to send exhilarating chills through Belladonna's slim bodice; whatever he was feeling for Luca made him jittery, and caused him to crave the other's touch.
beastclansshade.png
Dylan
18 || 3+ FR || Artist/Writer
Shade Cult || Beastclan || Lore/Rp Clan

beastclanshieldl.png
hELLO you had stuff to tell me?! sorry i'm late to reply have been hecka busy!

"That's something I haven't been quite able to commit to, but I will admit you're the first i've proposed that idea to who hasn't immediately recoiled in horror." Luca's voice was rife with amusement as he looked back at the spiral, relieved how the other had taken it in stride almost.

"You mentioned that... When I go back," Because it clearly wasn't an issue of if, but when, "I'll have to dicuss technology at length with her. Wraith seems so, almost infinitely wise... I'd love to learn from her too." Luca's tone was thoughtful and respectful but distracted, sorting through lines and lines of data and script. Conversations he'd heard, observations he'd ...made? Luca paused and squinted at a little black text box he didn't remember creating, but after a few moments deleted and dismissed it as spam. Not important. He rested his tail over Belladonna's without a second thought, it just felt natural and comfortable to do.

"Ah, from what very little you've seen of them, what do you make of the dragons of the Refuge?"

hELLO you had stuff to tell me?! sorry i'm late to reply have been hecka busy!

"That's something I haven't been quite able to commit to, but I will admit you're the first i've proposed that idea to who hasn't immediately recoiled in horror." Luca's voice was rife with amusement as he looked back at the spiral, relieved how the other had taken it in stride almost.

"You mentioned that... When I go back," Because it clearly wasn't an issue of if, but when, "I'll have to dicuss technology at length with her. Wraith seems so, almost infinitely wise... I'd love to learn from her too." Luca's tone was thoughtful and respectful but distracted, sorting through lines and lines of data and script. Conversations he'd heard, observations he'd ...made? Luca paused and squinted at a little black text box he didn't remember creating, but after a few moments deleted and dismissed it as spam. Not important. He rested his tail over Belladonna's without a second thought, it just felt natural and comfortable to do.

"Ah, from what very little you've seen of them, what do you make of the dragons of the Refuge?"

yeS I DID. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING A SHADOW SUBSPECIES THAT ORIGINATES FROM THE SHADE CULT. I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD LINK THEM TO YOURS AS A SORT OF CHAIN-REACTION THINGIE
ALSO YOU'RE ALRIGHT MY DUDE

"Well, you're one of the first dragons to see what I am who hasn't recoiled in horror." What he meant was the thin strings of black sludge that dragged lazily from his maw and down his throat, the Shade essence hidden by his cape.

"She is, isn't she? She's been around two years... She knows more than either of us most likely." Replies Belladonna wistfully, taking his own sentence into consideration. His icy, owlish eyes did not miss the text that was quickly dismissed and deleted by Luca; he was an observant fellow, and that text was certainly one thing he could read out of all the strange combinations of numbers and letters upon the large screen. Belladonna curls his tail along Luca's, exhaling softly at that.

"Honestly? A pleasant bunch as of now. I don't know enough to make too much of a judgement on them."
yeS I DID. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING A SHADOW SUBSPECIES THAT ORIGINATES FROM THE SHADE CULT. I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD LINK THEM TO YOURS AS A SORT OF CHAIN-REACTION THINGIE
ALSO YOU'RE ALRIGHT MY DUDE

"Well, you're one of the first dragons to see what I am who hasn't recoiled in horror." What he meant was the thin strings of black sludge that dragged lazily from his maw and down his throat, the Shade essence hidden by his cape.

"She is, isn't she? She's been around two years... She knows more than either of us most likely." Replies Belladonna wistfully, taking his own sentence into consideration. His icy, owlish eyes did not miss the text that was quickly dismissed and deleted by Luca; he was an observant fellow, and that text was certainly one thing he could read out of all the strange combinations of numbers and letters upon the large screen. Belladonna curls his tail along Luca's, exhaling softly at that.

"Honestly? A pleasant bunch as of now. I don't know enough to make too much of a judgement on them."
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
EYEYEYE I LIKE THAT A LOT?? what were you thinkin in terms of linking them together because i am Down!!

"If you were to scare me, I have no idea as to I were to make it this long without scaring myself." As if to illustrate his point, red smoke billowed out from his mouth, and his eyes sparked with the shadow magic washing over him like a warm shower. He actually really liked how Belladonna looked, dripping in shadow only made him more appealing. The bad-boy look was very strong with the assassin. Luca quickly spoke up again as the mere thought began to make his face heat.

"That's impressive, Pyxis is even only a year old and it seems as if there's nothing he doesn't know or can't calmly puzzle out. They are a pleasant bunch. for the most part. I mentioned them briefly before, I know, but if there was anyone to look out for, I'd try to stay away from the brown and green coatl if you can. That's Osiris... he really isn't pleasant company. The sort that always acts as if someone's just taken his food." Luca tossed his head in disdain at the very thought. His tail curled with the other's to intertwine them.

EYEYEYE I LIKE THAT A LOT?? what were you thinkin in terms of linking them together because i am Down!!

"If you were to scare me, I have no idea as to I were to make it this long without scaring myself." As if to illustrate his point, red smoke billowed out from his mouth, and his eyes sparked with the shadow magic washing over him like a warm shower. He actually really liked how Belladonna looked, dripping in shadow only made him more appealing. The bad-boy look was very strong with the assassin. Luca quickly spoke up again as the mere thought began to make his face heat.

"That's impressive, Pyxis is even only a year old and it seems as if there's nothing he doesn't know or can't calmly puzzle out. They are a pleasant bunch. for the most part. I mentioned them briefly before, I know, but if there was anyone to look out for, I'd try to stay away from the brown and green coatl if you can. That's Osiris... he really isn't pleasant company. The sort that always acts as if someone's just taken his food." Luca tossed his head in disdain at the very thought. His tail curled with the other's to intertwine them.

im not sure yet sobs...... maybe it comes in connection with lucas learning of shade magic and the appearance of technophobia

And Belladonna quickly laughed at Luca's description of Osiris. He sounded like an unpleasant fellow, just the type that'd get a new stomach from Ragnarok if he so much as uttered something the tundra would find offensive. Belladonna leans right up against Luca, ignoring the static charge as their energies spark. His icy eyes fall shut in thought, and he absently moves a paw to rest on one of the skydancer's.

Meanwhile, Ragnarok was grumbling beside Dylan about how uppity Lepus was. The blue tundra rolled his yellow-green eyes at that, picking up his pace to catch up with Pyxis. "Excuse me, I hate to be such a bother, however, it would appear that our delicate warlord is growing tired. Is there, perhaps, a place he could re-"

"I'm f iNE." Came the booming screech from behind them, the monochrome tundra picking up his pace just to prove his point. Canth, on the other hand, was watching the other dragons around them. There was plenty of variety, which made the coatl smile.
im not sure yet sobs...... maybe it comes in connection with lucas learning of shade magic and the appearance of technophobia

And Belladonna quickly laughed at Luca's description of Osiris. He sounded like an unpleasant fellow, just the type that'd get a new stomach from Ragnarok if he so much as uttered something the tundra would find offensive. Belladonna leans right up against Luca, ignoring the static charge as their energies spark. His icy eyes fall shut in thought, and he absently moves a paw to rest on one of the skydancer's.

Meanwhile, Ragnarok was grumbling beside Dylan about how uppity Lepus was. The blue tundra rolled his yellow-green eyes at that, picking up his pace to catch up with Pyxis. "Excuse me, I hate to be such a bother, however, it would appear that our delicate warlord is growing tired. Is there, perhaps, a place he could re-"

"I'm f iNE." Came the booming screech from behind them, the monochrome tundra picking up his pace just to prove his point. Canth, on the other hand, was watching the other dragons around them. There was plenty of variety, which made the coatl smile.
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
im down with that! luca's been learning shade magic for a while- if he did another conjuring after Tech, he might end up with a shadebeast, esp if he did it in the Gardens.

im not saying the shadebeast comes in the form of a small naive creature that in its barely-formed state acts a lot like a small child and luca is like "i. i have another hatchling? how do i raise this one they're so clingy bella hELP" buuuut thoughts?

Luca let himself lean against Belladonna when the other fell silent, and after a few more moments of fervent searching and sorting, let the various thin screens float gently down again. With a soft exhale and a look to the spiral that he was honestly glad couldn't be seen, Luca rested his head up next to his and let himself fall quiet as well. It was good to rest at last, though the beating of his heart didn't seem to care about the calming atmosphere. Not with Bella so close.

Lepus laughed, a bright and airy sound that carried on the wind with it's catchy and obnoxious quality.
"We have a place you guys can crash. Farther away from the rest of us so you don't get overwhelmed, y'know? A place to regroup. It was Tohora's idea, you guys can meet her later! Rest now, right?" The mirror grinned at them with all of his teeth in what was probably supposed to be a friendly gesture and led the way through the taller grasses.

"Can ya keep up, General?" He teased Ragnarok, but there was no malicious quality to his words. In fact, he seemed so excited just learning of the other's occupation that the Mirror began to babble.

"I'm a warrior too, y'know? Mum and I are the best in the Refuge. We gotta fight later, I have to see what you got. I've never met someone as old as you that's so good at fighting!" He didn't seem to realize what he said, but from somewhere behind them, Emery smirked and scoffed.
im down with that! luca's been learning shade magic for a while- if he did another conjuring after Tech, he might end up with a shadebeast, esp if he did it in the Gardens.

im not saying the shadebeast comes in the form of a small naive creature that in its barely-formed state acts a lot like a small child and luca is like "i. i have another hatchling? how do i raise this one they're so clingy bella hELP" buuuut thoughts?

Luca let himself lean against Belladonna when the other fell silent, and after a few more moments of fervent searching and sorting, let the various thin screens float gently down again. With a soft exhale and a look to the spiral that he was honestly glad couldn't be seen, Luca rested his head up next to his and let himself fall quiet as well. It was good to rest at last, though the beating of his heart didn't seem to care about the calming atmosphere. Not with Bella so close.

Lepus laughed, a bright and airy sound that carried on the wind with it's catchy and obnoxious quality.
"We have a place you guys can crash. Farther away from the rest of us so you don't get overwhelmed, y'know? A place to regroup. It was Tohora's idea, you guys can meet her later! Rest now, right?" The mirror grinned at them with all of his teeth in what was probably supposed to be a friendly gesture and led the way through the taller grasses.

"Can ya keep up, General?" He teased Ragnarok, but there was no malicious quality to his words. In fact, he seemed so excited just learning of the other's occupation that the Mirror began to babble.

"I'm a warrior too, y'know? Mum and I are the best in the Refuge. We gotta fight later, I have to see what you got. I've never met someone as old as you that's so good at fighting!" He didn't seem to realize what he said, but from somewhere behind them, Emery smirked and scoffed.
sc reams???????? smol evil bab naive to the living world's state of existence

"i wouldn't mind meeting the ressst of your clan." Rumbled Canth, who was the only one that appeared to have the most energy out of the trio. The coatl lifts his head, tawny antlers flashing against the bright light, his shadowed eyes were watching everyone that he could catch sight of. His rusty brown plumage puffed a bit before settling as his tail sweeped against the soft ground.

Ragnarok growled under his breath, lunging forward and quite easily coming to Lepus's side. To be called 'General' was actually very nice, not that he'd admit such a thing to this mirror.

"Are ya?" Asks the monochrome tundra, ragged ears pulling forward in a signification that he was listening. "Hmn. I wouldn't mind'a lil spar in a territory I'm unfamiliar with. Ya always learn things from fellow warriors." Much to Dylan and Canth's surprise, Ragnarok had taken the age comment with grace; in fact, he disregarded it completely without a venomous word from his tongue.
sc reams???????? smol evil bab naive to the living world's state of existence

"i wouldn't mind meeting the ressst of your clan." Rumbled Canth, who was the only one that appeared to have the most energy out of the trio. The coatl lifts his head, tawny antlers flashing against the bright light, his shadowed eyes were watching everyone that he could catch sight of. His rusty brown plumage puffed a bit before settling as his tail sweeped against the soft ground.

Ragnarok growled under his breath, lunging forward and quite easily coming to Lepus's side. To be called 'General' was actually very nice, not that he'd admit such a thing to this mirror.

"Are ya?" Asks the monochrome tundra, ragged ears pulling forward in a signification that he was listening. "Hmn. I wouldn't mind'a lil spar in a territory I'm unfamiliar with. Ya always learn things from fellow warriors." Much to Dylan and Canth's surprise, Ragnarok had taken the age comment with grace; in fact, he disregarded it completely without a venomous word from his tongue.
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
smol evil naive babe yessss. prob a common or lesser beast, ill start lookin for a drag that'll fit the requirement b/c y e ee eEE i wanna pick one

what do the shadebeasts subsist on if anything at all?

"I'm sure they'd be delighted to meet you." Pyxis answered Canth with his content tone of voice, still perched firmly on Emery's shoulder as she loped after them. For such a small dragon he truly didn't seem to be bothered by much, and tilted his head at Canth's ragged guise.

"And if I can ask, who made that? It's... unique." In a good way, presumably, although from Pyxis' light and airy tone it was truly hard to tell.

"That's what I say!" Lepus answered Ragnarok with his wings beating excitably. He swept aside some tall reeds that hid the view of comfortable-looking nests secure to the ground beneath it with ties and bamboo. There was an overhang over half of the structure, presumably to protect if rain were to fall, but like the rest of the clan the majority of the nests were open to the winds and blue sky.

"Find me after you've rested, I'd love to see how someone from a shadow clan fights." The mirror said with a toothy grin, stepping aside to let those who wanted through.

smol evil naive babe yessss. prob a common or lesser beast, ill start lookin for a drag that'll fit the requirement b/c y e ee eEE i wanna pick one

what do the shadebeasts subsist on if anything at all?

"I'm sure they'd be delighted to meet you." Pyxis answered Canth with his content tone of voice, still perched firmly on Emery's shoulder as she loped after them. For such a small dragon he truly didn't seem to be bothered by much, and tilted his head at Canth's ragged guise.

"And if I can ask, who made that? It's... unique." In a good way, presumably, although from Pyxis' light and airy tone it was truly hard to tell.

"That's what I say!" Lepus answered Ragnarok with his wings beating excitably. He swept aside some tall reeds that hid the view of comfortable-looking nests secure to the ground beneath it with ties and bamboo. There was an overhang over half of the structure, presumably to protect if rain were to fall, but like the rest of the clan the majority of the nests were open to the winds and blue sky.

"Find me after you've rested, I'd love to see how someone from a shadow clan fights." The mirror said with a toothy grin, stepping aside to let those who wanted through.

I added more onto the doc! So that information is there now. As for what they subsist on, I'd say probably general fear and greed/lust for power.

Canth looked down at Pyxis, a brow raising beneath his harvest guise. "ah? it was crafted by acucio, very good for a blind dragon yes?" The other two weren't so surprised; Ragnarok and Dylan both knew very well that Acucio could do many things despite his visual impairment. The pale wildclaw could fool some of the smartest dragons into thinking he wasn't blind.

Ragnarok chuckled at Lepus's excitement, flaring his own wings in return. They'd definitely have to spar after he was well rested. The monochrome tundra is the first in the nests, followed by Dylan. The two curled a few feet away from each other to get comfortable before Ragnarok lifted his head.

"Yes, I'm very interested in seeing how well you can throw your weight around." Rumbled the tundra, tail swaying. Canth was the only one who hadn't moved from his spot.
I added more onto the doc! So that information is there now. As for what they subsist on, I'd say probably general fear and greed/lust for power.

Canth looked down at Pyxis, a brow raising beneath his harvest guise. "ah? it was crafted by acucio, very good for a blind dragon yes?" The other two weren't so surprised; Ragnarok and Dylan both knew very well that Acucio could do many things despite his visual impairment. The pale wildclaw could fool some of the smartest dragons into thinking he wasn't blind.

Ragnarok chuckled at Lepus's excitement, flaring his own wings in return. They'd definitely have to spar after he was well rested. The monochrome tundra is the first in the nests, followed by Dylan. The two curled a few feet away from each other to get comfortable before Ragnarok lifted his head.

"Yes, I'm very interested in seeing how well you can throw your weight around." Rumbled the tundra, tail swaying. Canth was the only one who hadn't moved from his spot.
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
aight! i'm gonna start looking for a fitting babe. i'm excited, and this'll probably help me fit in my lore too, since Lepus is supposed to break off from the main clan and form a lil splinter pack of his own. I'm thinking Luca, tech, and this new baby being kinda shunned out of the Refuge would be a good catalyst. Because Luca, how many barely-formed horrors from beyond are you trying to summon?? you're sCARING AKANE

"Talented, yes. If you're willing to let me take a look at it in the future however, I can see some adjustments to make that could help with your cloak lasting longer." The artist was already eyeing up the thick, obvious stitches on the head of Canth's cloak. No doubt his claws were itching to get on it, but Emery shifted her shoulders to unbalance the nocturne and remind him that he and the newcomers were still strangers. Not everyone would take to an offer like that so kindly, no matter how helpful he meant it to be.

"I'll let you rest." Lepus dipped his head in respect when Ragnarok responded to him. The brilliant, toothy smile remained glued to his face. He backed out of the nests after a few more moments, lowering his boisterous tone to speak with a curious, multi-coloured newcomer sniffing around.

More of the clan were starting to peak their heads around now, though a disdainful glare from Emery did more than enough to keep the 'vultures' at bay. A brown and yellow skydancer yelped and took a few steps back, while a pair of black and pink spirals tried to twist their bodies in as many ridiculous ways as needed to get a glance at the dragons from the Shadowed Gardens.

aight! i'm gonna start looking for a fitting babe. i'm excited, and this'll probably help me fit in my lore too, since Lepus is supposed to break off from the main clan and form a lil splinter pack of his own. I'm thinking Luca, tech, and this new baby being kinda shunned out of the Refuge would be a good catalyst. Because Luca, how many barely-formed horrors from beyond are you trying to summon?? you're sCARING AKANE

"Talented, yes. If you're willing to let me take a look at it in the future however, I can see some adjustments to make that could help with your cloak lasting longer." The artist was already eyeing up the thick, obvious stitches on the head of Canth's cloak. No doubt his claws were itching to get on it, but Emery shifted her shoulders to unbalance the nocturne and remind him that he and the newcomers were still strangers. Not everyone would take to an offer like that so kindly, no matter how helpful he meant it to be.

"I'll let you rest." Lepus dipped his head in respect when Ragnarok responded to him. The brilliant, toothy smile remained glued to his face. He backed out of the nests after a few more moments, lowering his boisterous tone to speak with a curious, multi-coloured newcomer sniffing around.

More of the clan were starting to peak their heads around now, though a disdainful glare from Emery did more than enough to keep the 'vultures' at bay. A brown and yellow skydancer yelped and took a few steps back, while a pair of black and pink spirals tried to twist their bodies in as many ridiculous ways as needed to get a glance at the dragons from the Shadowed Gardens.

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24