Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 131 132
Caytlin shoves the crystal in her pocket, and walks toward the door, she pushes it open, and walks through it.

((Sure, and can you do the people as well?))
Caytlin shoves the crystal in her pocket, and walks toward the door, she pushes it open, and walks through it.

((Sure, and can you do the people as well?))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Which people? The people who are monitoring the sim? Or whaaat?))

Lincoln:
Lincoln finally reached the top of the ladder. His crystal had started to glow brighter than before, and warm up in his hands, to his surprise. At the top, he saw a small wooden shack on a cliff. He walked over to the shack, making sure he didn't fall or trip. He pushed the door open hesitantly, seeing it had each factions' symbols painted on it.
Lincoln saw five different holes in the floor, each with a different color painted around it. They were the same colors as the crystals had been.
The crystal in his hand began to burn, as he noticed one last sign in the corner.
"End it all. Drop an item in one of the designated holes."

He assumed it meant the crystal, but it wasn't very specific. Lincoln sighed, and picked up a stone in the corner. He smiled to himself, chucking both the crystal and the stone into to two different holes, the black and grey. The stone was rejected, being sent out again and near his feet.
Lincoln's vision was surrounded by a blinding light.

Cay:
As cay pushed open the door, a dimly lit miner's break room was found. It had five holes along the back wall, each covered in a different color, matching those of the crystal. A sign was hanging from the ceiling in the top right corner, telling Cay to drop an item in one hole, just as it had for Lincoln.
Cay's grey crystal began to glow brightly, it becoming icey cold in her hands.
((Which people? The people who are monitoring the sim? Or whaaat?))

Lincoln:
Lincoln finally reached the top of the ladder. His crystal had started to glow brighter than before, and warm up in his hands, to his surprise. At the top, he saw a small wooden shack on a cliff. He walked over to the shack, making sure he didn't fall or trip. He pushed the door open hesitantly, seeing it had each factions' symbols painted on it.
Lincoln saw five different holes in the floor, each with a different color painted around it. They were the same colors as the crystals had been.
The crystal in his hand began to burn, as he noticed one last sign in the corner.
"End it all. Drop an item in one of the designated holes."

He assumed it meant the crystal, but it wasn't very specific. Lincoln sighed, and picked up a stone in the corner. He smiled to himself, chucking both the crystal and the stone into to two different holes, the black and grey. The stone was rejected, being sent out again and near his feet.
Lincoln's vision was surrounded by a blinding light.

Cay:
As cay pushed open the door, a dimly lit miner's break room was found. It had five holes along the back wall, each covered in a different color, matching those of the crystal. A sign was hanging from the ceiling in the top right corner, telling Cay to drop an item in one hole, just as it had for Lincoln.
Cay's grey crystal began to glow brightly, it becoming icey cold in her hands.
((Yeah))

Caytlin almost dropped the crystal, she wasn't expecting it to get cold, but drops it in the abnegation hole.
((Yeah))

Caytlin almost dropped the crystal, she wasn't expecting it to get cold, but drops it in the abnegation hole.
Both sims:

The white light wrapped both Cay and Lincoln in it's calm embrace, gently fading to black in both kids' minds. The simulation was over.
Slowly but surely, reality came back into view, as each child woke up in their respective testing rooms. In both, there were curious but worried faces looking at them. The assistants quickly tore off all the wires and straps they had been attached to. The leader of the simulation, a kind lady for Lincoln, and an equally calm person for Caytlin, handed each a slip of paper.

Lincoln:
Lincoln gently took the paper from the lady's hands, still a bit dizzy from waking up from the simulation.
"What is this?" He asked weakly.
"It's your simulation results of course. We keep them private except for you, and whatever we can make out from watching the simulation." The lady continued, "Oh! And, not to worry about how long you were out for, you were actually fairly fast in completion. While it may have felt like hours, you were in there for a quick 3 minutes."
The lady paused, then helped Lincoln get up.
"You can look at your results outside, dear. Now we need you to leave." She said awkwardly, leading Lincoln to the door.

"Thanks." He said meekly as the door was closed. He looked down at the paper, scared of what he would see.
Both sims:

The white light wrapped both Cay and Lincoln in it's calm embrace, gently fading to black in both kids' minds. The simulation was over.
Slowly but surely, reality came back into view, as each child woke up in their respective testing rooms. In both, there were curious but worried faces looking at them. The assistants quickly tore off all the wires and straps they had been attached to. The leader of the simulation, a kind lady for Lincoln, and an equally calm person for Caytlin, handed each a slip of paper.

Lincoln:
Lincoln gently took the paper from the lady's hands, still a bit dizzy from waking up from the simulation.
"What is this?" He asked weakly.
"It's your simulation results of course. We keep them private except for you, and whatever we can make out from watching the simulation." The lady continued, "Oh! And, not to worry about how long you were out for, you were actually fairly fast in completion. While it may have felt like hours, you were in there for a quick 3 minutes."
The lady paused, then helped Lincoln get up.
"You can look at your results outside, dear. Now we need you to leave." She said awkwardly, leading Lincoln to the door.

"Thanks." He said meekly as the door was closed. He looked down at the paper, scared of what he would see.
Caytlin mutters a thanks, and walks outside, she reads the paper, what did it even mean? No mater what her results were she knew where she was going. She passes Heather who looked worried and ran off to find Lincoln.
Caytlin mutters a thanks, and walks outside, she reads the paper, what did it even mean? No mater what her results were she knew where she was going. She passes Heather who looked worried and ran off to find Lincoln.
Lincoln slowly opened the paper, and his eyes widened at what he saw.
He was tied in three factions for aptitude.
He knew that wasn't normal, but he didn't know what it meant. He felt very confused as to why he, of all people, had gotten multiple factions.
Lincoln saw Cay looking for him in the distance, as he started to run to her, fearing his own results.
_____

Serendipity smiled at Cay as she walked up to them, welcoming her with a warm grin. She sighed to herself when Caytlin suddenly sprinted off in pursuit of finding her brother, who was, of course, nowhere to be found.
S.P. made a mental note to herself to look over Lincoln's results later, even if he didn't want her to. It was the protective sister side of her that made her desperately want to shield him from harm.
Lincoln slowly opened the paper, and his eyes widened at what he saw.
He was tied in three factions for aptitude.
He knew that wasn't normal, but he didn't know what it meant. He felt very confused as to why he, of all people, had gotten multiple factions.
Lincoln saw Cay looking for him in the distance, as he started to run to her, fearing his own results.
_____

Serendipity smiled at Cay as she walked up to them, welcoming her with a warm grin. She sighed to herself when Caytlin suddenly sprinted off in pursuit of finding her brother, who was, of course, nowhere to be found.
S.P. made a mental note to herself to look over Lincoln's results later, even if he didn't want her to. It was the protective sister side of her that made her desperately want to shield him from harm.
((Cay was the one looking for Lincoln))
((Cay was the one looking for Lincoln))
((Oh oops, I read it wrong, I'll edit my post))
((Oh oops, I read it wrong, I'll edit my post))
Caytlin finds Lincoln, "Do you know what this means?" She asks, showing him her paper, she had several different factions, about equal.

((Ivy thinks your awesome, and dont tell her i told you that))
Caytlin finds Lincoln, "Do you know what this means?" She asks, showing him her paper, she had several different factions, about equal.

((Ivy thinks your awesome, and dont tell her i told you that))
((D'aww, I think Ivy's awesome too~))

Lincoln stared blankly at Cay, realizing her results looked similar to his own.
"I'm not sure, but I got something like that too." He said carefully, showing Cay his own aptitude test results.
He didn't know why the scores were so even, but he was afraid for he didn't know what people did with those who had scores like Cay's and himself. Lincoln looked at Cay worriedly, unsure about what to do.
((D'aww, I think Ivy's awesome too~))

Lincoln stared blankly at Cay, realizing her results looked similar to his own.
"I'm not sure, but I got something like that too." He said carefully, showing Cay his own aptitude test results.
He didn't know why the scores were so even, but he was afraid for he didn't know what people did with those who had scores like Cay's and himself. Lincoln looked at Cay worriedly, unsure about what to do.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 131 132