Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .:Dracostryx/other ARPG OOC:. ~OPEN~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Yah! My lil Hisken is my soft roll babbu. He got chubby cheeks. And Oatmeal is just Oatmeal, aka perfect.

Also, 10/10 reaction image.
Yah! My lil Hisken is my soft roll babbu. He got chubby cheeks. And Oatmeal is just Oatmeal, aka perfect.

Also, 10/10 reaction image.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
THAnks i was thinking of drawing a couple scenes from this rp ;0!!!

also we should probably sum somethings up by the time either you or me turn into bed, so people dont have to weave through all our replies to eachother.
THAnks i was thinking of drawing a couple scenes from this rp ;0!!!

also we should probably sum somethings up by the time either you or me turn into bed, so people dont have to weave through all our replies to eachother.
Noice, I want to too now. Which reminds me.

I'm slightly re-designing Haelda, or rather, the clothes she is wearing. I'll pop one here and also on her actual thing too once its done. Only quick sketch with minimal colouring

Yah, although I have a feeling I'll still be awake by the time some of the others are up, aka, I stay up too late. I won't be asleep until about 9-10 FR time, something like that.
Noice, I want to too now. Which reminds me.

I'm slightly re-designing Haelda, or rather, the clothes she is wearing. I'll pop one here and also on her actual thing too once its done. Only quick sketch with minimal colouring

Yah, although I have a feeling I'll still be awake by the time some of the others are up, aka, I stay up too late. I won't be asleep until about 9-10 FR time, something like that.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
O boi here i go again making a long post
O boi here i go again making a long post
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
***** sometimes in roleplay i see people makij glonger posts than me and i get way to compettitive, like 'you tryna get more exp than me boi..... disgusting'

hopefully that wont happen here good God
***** sometimes in roleplay i see people makij glonger posts than me and i get way to compettitive, like 'you tryna get more exp than me boi..... disgusting'

hopefully that wont happen here good God
l m a o got blepped out amazing
l m a o got blepped out amazing
Yeah I tend to make long posts. A lot. Theres just so much to do, so much to say! My record is a whopping 3k words on just one post. RIP.
Yeah I tend to make long posts. A lot. Theres just so much to do, so much to say! My record is a whopping 3k words on just one post. RIP.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
sorry for the latesh reply! just laying around on my tablet rn and i dont want it to bug out!
sorry for the latesh reply! just laying around on my tablet rn and i dont want it to bug out!
Naw man is all good, time isnt always on our side.

In the meantime I'm gonna get food bcus its 5pm and Im hungry
Naw man is all good, time isnt always on our side.

In the meantime I'm gonna get food bcus its 5pm and Im hungry
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
Gotcha! hopefully i'll reply!
Gotcha! hopefully i'll reply!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11