Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .:Dracostryx/other ARPG OOC:. ~OPEN~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'll post my forms later today. Although I kinda wanted to wait a bit to finish an AP payment. I'll have a Chiro I'd like to use when I'm done. Can we make another character during the roleplay?
I'll post my forms later today. Although I kinda wanted to wait a bit to finish an AP payment. I'll have a Chiro I'd like to use when I'm done. Can we make another character during the roleplay?
@wynterfyre
Yeah, for sure!

@epidemics Yup! You can createll a character at any time so long as you do not exceed the 3 rider/mount limit.
@wynterfyre
Yeah, for sure!

@epidemics Yup! You can createll a character at any time so long as you do not exceed the 3 rider/mount limit.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
(Wild)Kukuri #1
Name: Grun (Mr. Pirate Face)
Link to Import: Import
Description: Grun is a creature of ancient blood. He is grumpy, and wild.
*Extra: He is the training vestige for The Academy of Riders. He is the kukuri version of a bucking bronc, uses to train Riders how to hold onto rough riders, or dangerous situatuons. He is technically wild, being that you cant ride him, unless you'd like your butt in the sand.
(Wild)Kukuri #1
Name: Grun (Mr. Pirate Face)
Link to Import: Import
Description: Grun is a creature of ancient blood. He is grumpy, and wild.
*Extra: He is the training vestige for The Academy of Riders. He is the kukuri version of a bucking bronc, uses to train Riders how to hold onto rough riders, or dangerous situatuons. He is technically wild, being that you cant ride him, unless you'd like your butt in the sand.
((We starting now?))
((We starting now?))
Yes! We are starting now! Everyone you guys can post you know. ^^
Yes! We are starting now! Everyone you guys can post you know. ^^
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
((dont mind me just sweeping my nerds into here ;0!)

Rider #1
Name: Noctus North
*Link to Rider: Not done yet!
Description:

Tall, and elfish looking in appearance. He has long white hair which he ties into a pony tail, and a constant scowl on his face. He wears the pelts of animals and decorates them with his stryx's feathers.

He's mostly quiet and withdrawn, only tending to his own stryx and doesn't enjoy bothering himself with others. It's hard to get him to open up, but he treats everyone with the same respect they give him. He seems to have a fear of Chiro.

*Extra:

Nimbus is his little princess.

(Name of species) #2
Name: Nimbus North
Link to Stryx/Mount: http://conickity.deviantart.com/art/Nimbus-5898-645895985
Description:

A perky and friendly stryx, she will cover you in bird kisses and loves to talk through chuffs, coos and hoots. She's very soft and has a habit of sitting on younger stryx like a mother. She's easily manipulated through food and treats and has a hard time staying still.

*Extra:

Noctus's little princess.

[[I am not familiar with the '350' term, and i might not be comfortable with it.
((dont mind me just sweeping my nerds into here ;0!)

Rider #1
Name: Noctus North
*Link to Rider: Not done yet!
Description:

Tall, and elfish looking in appearance. He has long white hair which he ties into a pony tail, and a constant scowl on his face. He wears the pelts of animals and decorates them with his stryx's feathers.

He's mostly quiet and withdrawn, only tending to his own stryx and doesn't enjoy bothering himself with others. It's hard to get him to open up, but he treats everyone with the same respect they give him. He seems to have a fear of Chiro.

*Extra:

Nimbus is his little princess.

(Name of species) #2
Name: Nimbus North
Link to Stryx/Mount: http://conickity.deviantart.com/art/Nimbus-5898-645895985
Description:

A perky and friendly stryx, she will cover you in bird kisses and loves to talk through chuffs, coos and hoots. She's very soft and has a habit of sitting on younger stryx like a mother. She's easily manipulated through food and treats and has a hard time staying still.

*Extra:

Noctus's little princess.

[[I am not familiar with the '350' term, and i might not be comfortable with it.
Yeah, Orca, no 350 rule please. <3
Yeah, Orca, no 350 rule please. <3
@bogsneep

Hey! Welcome to the RP! I can take the 350 rule out if you like. Feel free to post on the actual RP thread when you are ready and be sure to subscribe! ^^
@bogsneep

Hey! Welcome to the RP! I can take the 350 rule out if you like. Feel free to post on the actual RP thread when you are ready and be sure to subscribe! ^^
Uh I gotta go to school in a moment but I'll try to make a post! Once at school I wont be able to do anything, FR blocked there
Uh I gotta go to school in a moment but I'll try to make a post! Once at school I wont be able to do anything, FR blocked there
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@bogsneep
No need to ping anyone on the rp thread. Just be sure to make it clear who you're talking to and it should be fine. Your Stryx is gorgeous btw. ^^
@bogsneep
No need to ping anyone on the rp thread. Just be sure to make it clear who you're talking to and it should be fine. Your Stryx is gorgeous btw. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11