Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lure [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The Tundra hadn't quite caught wind, but took the comment as an indirect jab. The problem was, his shoulders visibly came closer together and he frowned, looking away and biting his tongue. Out of self-conscious habit, he brought his paw up to scratch the corner of his mouth, and a slight shadow seemed to be cast over his eyes.

The Skydancer, however, was more adept, and he was beginning to suspect suspicion. The Pearlcatcher must of had a sharp eye. He cleared his throat and quickly filled in a response, as his companion seemed to be reduced to a brooding silence that made him even more uneasy.

"History is important, but I think what he was trying to say was that it provides nothing of tangible use for living. History is for important dragons, who control much and may have conflicting morales. Small dragons such as ourselves, however," his voice took a stressed but barbed edge "have no need for such self-checks, no?"

The Tundra hadn't quite caught wind, but took the comment as an indirect jab. The problem was, his shoulders visibly came closer together and he frowned, looking away and biting his tongue. Out of self-conscious habit, he brought his paw up to scratch the corner of his mouth, and a slight shadow seemed to be cast over his eyes.

The Skydancer, however, was more adept, and he was beginning to suspect suspicion. The Pearlcatcher must of had a sharp eye. He cleared his throat and quickly filled in a response, as his companion seemed to be reduced to a brooding silence that made him even more uneasy.

"History is important, but I think what he was trying to say was that it provides nothing of tangible use for living. History is for important dragons, who control much and may have conflicting morales. Small dragons such as ourselves, however," his voice took a stressed but barbed edge "have no need for such self-checks, no?"
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
"i believe that every dragon has sway in fates pendulum." He said matter of factly, as if he had given this speech 100 times over. "Every action has councequaces. Those you treat with kindness may end up saving another's live, or yours, one day. Even the smallest act of kindness, has a major difference in the long run."
"i believe that every dragon has sway in fates pendulum." He said matter of factly, as if he had given this speech 100 times over. "Every action has councequaces. Those you treat with kindness may end up saving another's live, or yours, one day. Even the smallest act of kindness, has a major difference in the long run."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time

"...And that has very little to do with dusted history, but instead the dragon themselves." The skydancer concluded, seeming satisfied with ending at that.

"It ends up being more of a morale and personality point than anything to do with outside forces." the Tundra spoke up, raising his head. "Therefore, history matters little to me, as I have none but my own life to effect me."

"...And that has very little to do with dusted history, but instead the dragon themselves." The skydancer concluded, seeming satisfied with ending at that.

"It ends up being more of a morale and personality point than anything to do with outside forces." the Tundra spoke up, raising his head. "Therefore, history matters little to me, as I have none but my own life to effect me."
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
"To each his own i suppose." sam said, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "But i myself find them fascinating."

((Sorry it took me so long. When should we bring our villain(s) in?))
"To each his own i suppose." sam said, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "But i myself find them fascinating."

((Sorry it took me so long. When should we bring our villain(s) in?))
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time

{ depends. Would you prefer to wait to before or after the two know for sure your dragon has gotten wind/ confronts them?)

Content that the conversation had dropped gracefully, the Skydancer let some tensions in his shoulders settle, and the Tundra carried on with little changed.

"Where do you hail from, Pearlcatcher?" the Skydancer started up again calmly, now focusing more on the path ahead of them.

{ depends. Would you prefer to wait to before or after the two know for sure your dragon has gotten wind/ confronts them?)

Content that the conversation had dropped gracefully, the Skydancer let some tensions in his shoulders settle, and the Tundra carried on with little changed.

"Where do you hail from, Pearlcatcher?" the Skydancer started up again calmly, now focusing more on the path ahead of them.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
((Anytime really. Before would be a little more fun though. Do we have culprits, r should I work up a scry or two...or five or ten.))

"me? The shifting expanse. A decently sized clan. Not to big, not to small, but decent. Enough tto form a creed." he said, carrying the skydancers causal tone and sparing a quick glance to the tundra every now and again. "but please, call me sam."
((Anytime really. Before would be a little more fun though. Do we have culprits, r should I work up a scry or two...or five or ten.))

"me? The shifting expanse. A decently sized clan. Not to big, not to small, but decent. Enough tto form a creed." he said, carrying the skydancers causal tone and sparing a quick glance to the tundra every now and again. "but please, call me sam."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time

{ I have two unrelated dragons I could use, but other than that we may need some scrys. }

The Skydancer nodded approvingly, and looked like he was about to comment before slowing down a bit, antennae twitching. He threw a glance behind them, feathers lowering.

The Tundra was brought to attention, and his eyes gleamed with worry. "What is it?" After a moment's pause he reached up to scratch the corner of his eye, before sliding his talon down to wipe at the crease of his lip.

The Skydancer shook his head, and carried on. "It's nothing. This place just doesn't sit well with me. And, oh, I'm Aetus, and this is Pictus." he introduced hurriedly, pace sped up by fraction of a second.

{ I have two unrelated dragons I could use, but other than that we may need some scrys. }

The Skydancer nodded approvingly, and looked like he was about to comment before slowing down a bit, antennae twitching. He threw a glance behind them, feathers lowering.

The Tundra was brought to attention, and his eyes gleamed with worry. "What is it?" After a moment's pause he reached up to scratch the corner of his eye, before sliding his talon down to wipe at the crease of his lip.

The Skydancer shook his head, and carried on. "It's nothing. This place just doesn't sit well with me. And, oh, I'm Aetus, and this is Pictus." he introduced hurriedly, pace sped up by fraction of a second.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
((Shade cultists, right?))

"The woods tend to do that from time to time." He said, noting the skydancer's renewed skittishness. "[/b]I wouldn't worry to much. So, I know where you're headed, but where do you come from.
((Shade cultists, right?))

"The woods tend to do that from time to time." He said, noting the skydancer's renewed skittishness. "[/b]I wouldn't worry to much. So, I know where you're headed, but where do you come from.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time

{ yep }

The Skydancer shrugged. "Same place. Going home. Staying out long doesn't bode well, but you have to get up every once in a while, yes?" he looked to Pictus, who seemed fairly focused on something else, if not in a bit of a haze.

"Yeah, it's not often that-" Aetus cut off, head whipping behind him to look again. There was nothing in sight, but he jumped into the air anyway, chest ringing with alarm.

"Up! Up!" he hissed to the two, spreading his wings and haphazardly lifting himself toward the canopy. Looking alarmed and confused, Pictus tried to ascend after, hearing the urgency in the dragon's voice.

{ yep }

The Skydancer shrugged. "Same place. Going home. Staying out long doesn't bode well, but you have to get up every once in a while, yes?" he looked to Pictus, who seemed fairly focused on something else, if not in a bit of a haze.

"Yeah, it's not often that-" Aetus cut off, head whipping behind him to look again. There was nothing in sight, but he jumped into the air anyway, chest ringing with alarm.

"Up! Up!" he hissed to the two, spreading his wings and haphazardly lifting himself toward the canopy. Looking alarmed and confused, Pictus tried to ascend after, hearing the urgency in the dragon's voice.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
((Got it. You throw in yours, and i'll get to working on a scry or ten.))

He didn't know why he followed the skydancer into the air, but something in their voice told him that they were serious. So, he quickly jumped up after him, flapping his wings to make a quick climb. "What's wrong?" he asked after a moment, matching the skydancer's urgent tone.
((Got it. You throw in yours, and i'll get to working on a scry or ten.))

He didn't know why he followed the skydancer into the air, but something in their voice told him that they were serious. So, he quickly jumped up after him, flapping his wings to make a quick climb. "What's wrong?" he asked after a moment, matching the skydancer's urgent tone.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9