Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Clans RP [always open to join]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
(( @Raan bye ;--;))

Peck took 2 hours cleaning the house, some of the flowers that he leave made the den smell like roses, he took out the dust of the bed, organized the apparels, and he expanded the den a bit, and uses the wooden door out of the hole, leaving in the center of the new territory of forest clan, looks like it was darkening.
(( @Raan bye ;--;))

Peck took 2 hours cleaning the house, some of the flowers that he leave made the den smell like roses, he took out the dust of the bed, organized the apparels, and he expanded the den a bit, and uses the wooden door out of the hole, leaving in the center of the new territory of forest clan, looks like it was darkening.
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
[quote name="Mysticalwind" date=2017-02-13 09:18:25] @misty678 ShadowClan and Im going to be using Silvershadow if thats ok with you. [/quote] (( Theres no Shadowclan, only Nightclan, Forestclan, Iceclan, Mountainclan and Sea clan))
Mysticalwind wrote on 2017-02-13:
@misty678
ShadowClan and Im going to be using Silvershadow
if thats ok with you.

(( Theres no Shadowclan, only Nightclan, Forestclan, Iceclan, Mountainclan and Sea clan))
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
((@Raan Aw. :( I understand. Poor Ourea is going to be devastated and I don't even know what happened to my other clan mates. XD))

Ourea woke up with a strange headache. It felt like he had just fell hundreds of feet from the sky.
"Wh-what happened?" he asked, standing up on his feet, methodically moving each muscle to check for broken bones. Nothing seemed to be broken but his body ached all over. He looked around before seeing a horrific sight. On the ground not far from him was Shadowwing. Her stillness instantly registered in his brain and he cried out in agony.
"No!" he cried, dashing over to her lifeless body. With her gone, and the rest of his clan missing, Ourea could feel just how small and alone he was now. He wiped his tears away, gently nudging his childhood friend in a sign of respect for her life. She had fought valiantly and he knew she was now in a better place.

When Winter was satisfied with the amount of herbs she had collected, she returned to the clearing in front of the cave where Peck was working. She could see it had taken him a lot of hard work to finish cleaning things up.
"Wow, you did a great job." she said, landing inside the den with her arms full of different plants and flowers. She sat them down on a table then began to prepare them to be hung to dry. She turned to smile at him. This place almost looked brand new thanks to him and it definitely felt more like a home.....plus it smelled a lot nicer too.
((@Raan Aw. :( I understand. Poor Ourea is going to be devastated and I don't even know what happened to my other clan mates. XD))

Ourea woke up with a strange headache. It felt like he had just fell hundreds of feet from the sky.
"Wh-what happened?" he asked, standing up on his feet, methodically moving each muscle to check for broken bones. Nothing seemed to be broken but his body ached all over. He looked around before seeing a horrific sight. On the ground not far from him was Shadowwing. Her stillness instantly registered in his brain and he cried out in agony.
"No!" he cried, dashing over to her lifeless body. With her gone, and the rest of his clan missing, Ourea could feel just how small and alone he was now. He wiped his tears away, gently nudging his childhood friend in a sign of respect for her life. She had fought valiantly and he knew she was now in a better place.

When Winter was satisfied with the amount of herbs she had collected, she returned to the clearing in front of the cave where Peck was working. She could see it had taken him a lot of hard work to finish cleaning things up.
"Wow, you did a great job." she said, landing inside the den with her arms full of different plants and flowers. She sat them down on a table then began to prepare them to be hung to dry. She turned to smile at him. This place almost looked brand new thanks to him and it definitely felt more like a home.....plus it smelled a lot nicer too.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
''Thanks, i will take a look in the territory'' he said cheerfuly, Peck jumped using one of his wings, he looked a bit into the territory to see if any intruder or a dragon who wants to join was there, maybe the wolf winged? ''I hope someone stopped this creature...'' he thought, looking at the woods, Peck decided to sat, and his head where turned into the dusk colored sky.
''Thanks, i will take a look in the territory'' he said cheerfuly, Peck jumped using one of his wings, he looked a bit into the territory to see if any intruder or a dragon who wants to join was there, maybe the wolf winged? ''I hope someone stopped this creature...'' he thought, looking at the woods, Peck decided to sat, and his head where turned into the dusk colored sky.
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
[quote name="Smallpuddle" date=2017-02-13 09:25:46] [quote name="Mysticalwind" date=2017-02-13 09:18:25] @misty678 ShadowClan and Im going to be using Silvershadow if thats ok with you. [/quote] (( Theres no Shadowclan, only Nightclan, Forestclan, Iceclan, Mountainclan and Sea clan)) [/quote] Shoot, my mistake I meant NightClan......Oosp..
Smallpuddle wrote on 2017-02-13:
@misty678
if thats ok with you.

(( Theres no Shadowclan, only Nightclan, Forestclan, Iceclan, Mountainclan and Sea clan))
Shoot, my mistake I meant NightClan......Oosp..
Winter stayed at the den, not wanting to get lost in the woods at night. She fixed up the herbs, taking a few sweet flowers for dinner then curled up on a nice warm rug on the floor. She stretched with a large yawn, looking up at the sky. She wondered how long Peck would be out and if she should wait for him. Would they be safe sleeping in this old den? She pulled herself together in a ball and waited.
Winter stayed at the den, not wanting to get lost in the woods at night. She fixed up the herbs, taking a few sweet flowers for dinner then curled up on a nice warm rug on the floor. She stretched with a large yawn, looking up at the sky. She wondered how long Peck would be out and if she should wait for him. Would they be safe sleeping in this old den? She pulled herself together in a ball and waited.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
[quote name="Mysticalwind" date=2017-02-13 10:01:16] [quote name="Smallpuddle" date=2017-02-13 09:25:46] [quote name="Mysticalwind" date=2017-02-13 09:18:25] @misty678 ShadowClan and Im going to be using Silvershadow if thats ok with you. [/quote] (( Theres no Shadowclan, only Nightclan, Forestclan, Iceclan, Mountainclan and Sea clan)) [/quote] Shoot, my mistake I meant NightClan......Oosp.. [/quote] PYRAMID STACK INTENSIFIES!!1!1!1!2! :D
Smallpuddle wrote on 2017-02-13:
@misty678
if thats ok with you.

Shoot, my mistake I meant NightClan......Oosp..

PYRAMID STACK INTENSIFIES!!1!1!1!2! :D
@Misty678 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30309797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303098/30309797_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I register this guy? His name is shade. He is a nightclan warrior. Also I want to do the same thing with his sister, Helen. ----- Zero woke up in the Sea clan. He was in a deep sleep the whole time. He tried to find Iridesca and Josh, but he couldnt. "Hello?" He called.
@Misty678

30309797_350.png

Could I register this guy? His name is shade. He is a nightclan warrior. Also I want to do the same thing with his sister, Helen.
Zero woke up in the Sea clan. He was in a deep sleep the whole time. He tried to find Iridesca and Josh, but he couldnt. "Hello?" He called.
Peck returned without nothing, the days was becoming darker, making his vision bad, the large dragon emerged from bushes, and quickly returned, ''I returned'' he declared calmly, approaching from the tundra, Peck grab a herb, stretching his legs.
Peck returned without nothing, the days was becoming darker, making his vision bad, the large dragon emerged from bushes, and quickly returned, ''I returned'' he declared calmly, approaching from the tundra, Peck grab a herb, stretching his legs.
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
Winter greeted him warmly when he returned. She relaxed a bit more, not feeling scared of the night with him around.
"Did you have a nice walk?" she asked from her place on the rug. She stretched her wings then pulled them around her close. Sometimes she really enjoyed having fur, especially when it was cold at night. She yawned.
Winter greeted him warmly when he returned. She relaxed a bit more, not feeling scared of the night with him around.
"Did you have a nice walk?" she asked from her place on the rug. She stretched her wings then pulled them around her close. Sometimes she really enjoyed having fur, especially when it was cold at night. She yawned.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23